Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-02-2017, 06:06 AM
Knower
lepedolite, guardian stone?

Ok so recently read about "guardian stones" while researching crystals for healing wands. here is where i saw them mentioned; https://www.crystalvaults.com/920913 Under the Talisman or Amulet tab. I also found information on using lepidolite for protection in psychic work and a little more about guardian stones here; http://www.psychic-revelation.com/re...epidolite.html

ok so here is the question. I have a tumbled lepidolite that i carry in my pouch. If i want the stone to act as a guardian stone do i need to charge it for that specific purpose? Also does anyone have any experience using one of these or can tell me a little more about how it functions?
Old 23-02-2017, 10:05 PM
Deactivated Account
I feel that Henry's aproach to crystals is sometimes too rigid.
Lepidolite is great for meditation/relaxation. Imo, it's excellent for making stronger connection with your spirit guides.
If you meditate with your lepidolite on regular basis, you will find out what can you expect from your crystal.
I wouldn't charge Lepidolite for any specific purpose.
Great crystal indeed.
Old 30-03-2017, 09:42 PM
Knower
Than for your reply Errol. I just got my computer set up in my new place after being without it a while. So i haven't been on much lately. I will keep what you said in mind, and spend some time with the stone, meditating or just "talking" to it as i sometimes do. It seems to already be acting as a protector.
Old 01-04-2017, 09:05 PM
Guide

I sleep with lepidolite every night, I fall asleep with it in my left hand and drift off to sleep quickly. It was recommended to my by a reiki master who did a session on me. She is also very intuitive. Long story short, I have come to find out I am a light worker as well as an empath and have suffered anxiety and a lot of nervous energy. This stone definitely brought the calm I needed. As far as it being a stone of protection, that's interesting to learn, since I could use some of that too...I became attuned to reiki level one and it has only increased my awareness. As Errol mentioned it helps connect to your spirit guide, personally I have not had any profound experience thus far in achieving this but my dreams have steadily become increasingly telling...as in I predicted a flight would be delayed (coincidence?) and I've been shown a huge starry sky 3 times, maybe suggesting there's more out there than I'm aware of. Anyway, these are my experiences with lepidolite.
Old 15-05-2017, 05:03 AM
Knower
Crystals work a lot better when you connect with them and ask the crystal what you want it to help you with.. its like programming your crystals to a specific tune to help you if that makes sense?
Or you could just ask the crystal to help with whatever you need healing the most that the crystal can help you with and you'll feel it working quite strongly. That's how I work with my crystals I listen to them and let them help me or I ask them using my intuition to feel them :)