Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 26-04-2017, 03:52 PM
Experiencer
I do that sometimes but unconsciously and unintentionally and I'm not even aware what exactly is that. When it happens it gets me very surprised and I always sincerely apologise to the people because I really didn't want to trick them. Sometimes I realize what I did only a long time after it. So from there it looks like a master plan or very detailed manipulation. While in fact I was just living in a moment minding my own business and having no desires to manifest. So it all could be just a matter of perception. Some people may be a bit afraid of that because they don't understand it. Neither I don't get it and I'm too a bit scared of it. Like, today, a person asked me did I do something on purpose, and I said I did because even to me it looked like an act, but it really was an accident under no control. It feels like time is shifting or my mind is playing weird tricks on me.
Old 26-04-2017, 06:56 PM
Knower

I can predict the future too...everything is too damn predictable.

I will also admit though that the unknown scares me. Like, making that phone call to someone without a plan, without an expectation...not knowing what's going to unfold. And this fear of the unknown is a prison.
Old 27-04-2017, 05:28 AM
Pathfinder

That happens to me in dreams. Most of the times I feel as though I've already experienced a situation in a dream, so I'm getting a dejavu all the time.

Though, is being able to see the future a bad thing?
Old 11-06-2017, 03:56 AM
Pathfinder

So can you for instance read my future? What do you do to read? I am quiet interested in knowing how can people read the future? Talk to angels etc
Old 11-06-2017, 06:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
But it doesnt sound like ur actually predicting the future, but just playing off ppls emotions

it isn't predicting the future, it is using a tool to bring about some desirable result.
Old 13-06-2017, 03:55 AM
Master
This thread was initially made 'tongue in cheek' to simply state that people are so predictable, nothing they ever do surprises me anymore...that's basically the whole gist of it and nothing more.
Old 13-06-2017, 09:11 AM
Knower

Can you read my mind a little for fun? (Darnit you knew I would ask that didn't you??!!!)
I don't want to know my future though. I'm comfortable with my current level of paranoia about dying and not having finished burning all my journals, writing a will and getting rid of "evidence" that might break my Christian morher's heart...
Old 18-06-2017, 07:03 PM
Master
I can read peoples faces but that won't work here. I can read your words, that is your mind field.

What a shifty place that is...
Old 18-06-2017, 10:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
I can read peoples faces but that won't work here. I can read your words, that is your mind field.

What a shifty place that is...
Yeah, I have been told quite a few times before that I cannot be read because I'm such a totally complex and multi-dimensional character. There isn't anything a psychic can really latch on to for long enough. That's good!