Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 24-10-2018, 04:57 PM
Seeker

natal chart reading

Hi,

Does anyone have a recommendation on the best website to buy a natal chart interpretation from? I can't find anyone local to me to do this for me.

Thanks!
Old 26-10-2018, 06:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi, www.astro.com is a very popular site for astrology. They sell various computer generated personality portrait's which they send via e-mail. You could also join the forum and ask a question there, maybe post your chart there? Just one thing, it's important in astrology that you know your exact birth time.
Old 26-10-2018, 07:44 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
I think that www.worldofwisdom.com presents the most accurate horoscopes.

But the very best is to both get a chart and buy books as well. I strongly recommend Liz Greene and the other famous authors. They go deep into the matter and are far away from the superficial weekly magazine-horoscopes.

minx.
Old 01-11-2018, 08:56 PM
Master
hello, if I were you personally I would want to get a reading from someone who does youtube videos. for one thing, they volunteer lots of information for free, so you can tell they are passionate and generous. You also can check out their videos and see their personality and style, and find which person resonates the most with you or seems appealing.

the top two people that come to my mind are Jewel Mayberry and Doelow da Pilotman. I think they both would offer a wealth of insight and wonderment into your chart and be able to give you a lot to think about as well as learn. There are others on youtube that I respect and adore so maybe take a look around, but those would be my top two picks at the moment.

now Doelow might be more backed up than Jewel but I would pick him first because I absolutely love his style and think he is a profound genius. I do think similar about Jewel but Doelow makes tons of videos about extremely interesting and insightful subject matter. I really do believe he is aware of much more about and beyond life, but I can't say everyone would agree or be open to his style or teachings. anyways, Jewel is more "professional" and calm and collected I suppose you could say. and I love her style too. I think she would be able to get you in for a reading quicker and I think you would find her wonderful and gain a lot from the reading.

You can just google/youtube either of them or check out youtube for others who share videos about the signs and placements (not just people who do weekly or monthly prediction videos) oh and there is one more person who I am also in love with lol but I didn't mention her at first cuz her focus is moreso on broader spiritual things. but I actually did get a reading from her, however I think it was more of a general spiritual reading and not just Astrology. but she is Astrologically similar to me so I am drawn to her, and similar to Doelow she shares a lot of 'out there' seeming spiritual reality which I honestly cannot disagree with even though I have not had heavy spiritual experiences and knowledge or whatever myself. those are two people I believe really have touch with other realms and whatnot. and I didn't think that about anyone before I came across them, at least not to the extent that they say something that seems strange and I know they are usually just sharing the truth.

well besides that, if you are going to pay for a reading I definitely don't think you should do one of the automated reports. I mean there are some cool seeming ones, but if you're going to pay you should hire a real person who has heart and a head to give you a totally unique view. plus there are a lot of places online that give free automated reports which you can get a lot from. but as Ricardo said, you can also post your chart on a site such as astro (or here too but there's not as much traffic of course) and some people will offer their free two sense about your chart.
minxoto is right about getting books cuz most Astrologers will agree learning by yourself is the best and sort of necessary to get a true understanding. and you can go back between books and Astrologers and youtube videos and whatever sources and then sometimes new avenues of thought and insight will open as you reread or hear the same material over. I can tell you I have pretty many books and also have borrowed lots from libraries too, but I certainly love the idea of hearing from an experienced Astrologer personally addressing you. with so many subjects out there, testing all the waters you can and diving deep wherever you're taken will get you the farthest and be the most enriching and fun. Let us know what you decide to do! =)
Old 10-11-2018, 04:27 PM
Deactivated Account
Just thought I'd add another site www.astrotheme.com They have a free section which is very good. I've found the affinity calculations spot on. I've put it lots of birth details of people I know and they have been really accurate. All good stuff for beginners
Old 16-11-2018, 04:21 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngje847
Hi,

Does anyone have a recommendation on the best website to buy a natal chart interpretation from? I can't find anyone local to me to do this for me.

Thanks!

Be aware of all computer astrology. It's full of errors. Even at astro.com they use Placidus house system - a system that doesn't apply to places far north or south on the globe. That's why it's not right.

Even computer software have errors.
Old 16-11-2018, 11:13 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
Be aware of all computer astrology. It's full of errors. Even at astro.com they use Placidus house system - a system that doesn't apply to places far north or south on the globe. That's why it's not right.

Well, what do I know about computers and astrology? I'm just a crazy schizophrenic nobody...
Old 16-11-2018, 02:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

Computer astrology is okay, it's just for learning about you and your chart., I think it best you get a good basic knowledge about your chart and astrology before you pay for a professional astrologer to look at your chart. I mean they can talk to you about all these placements and aspects in your chart but you wouldn't have a clue what they were on about. Computer astrology is a good starting place....
Old 18-11-2018, 11:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
I think that

But the very best is to both get a chart and buy books as well. I strongly recommend Liz Greene and the other famous authors. They go deep into the matter and are far away from the superficial weekly magazine-horoscopes.

minx.

Thank you, really good chart.