Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-01-2011, 10:31 AM
iklenic

white glow outline

Good Morning everyone, I hope you dont mind a newbie asking a question that you are probably sick of answering,
I am very new on my spiritual journey,
Yesterday while the little one napped, I plugged in some meditation music and just zoned out, not really staring at anything in particular and after awhile my eyes went out of focus, I felt very relaxed so i carried on and after about 15 mins, my vision sort of clouded over,almost like a cataracts (im guesing) milky cloudy, and in that i saw almost like smoke, a green and gold colours i got excited at that point and struggled hard to stay un-focused, then the odd grey and white misty shapes came in and out of view, also the objects in the living room, black sofa purple vase had a white glowing outline to them

i was rudely disturbed by little once shouting out, :) so i thanked, and that ended,
later on in the bath i did the same just off gazing at my toes sticking out the water, (bath is white) and then i saw a bright white glow round them, this then turned to light green,and by my knees a light blue colour, i can only describe it similar to the northen lights ( aurora borealis)

I know i am very new to all this but i hope its a step in the right direction, If i was just seieng things then it was pretty to watch!
also just thought id throw in that i sometimes see sparkles, white/silver ones,
so i may just have an eye problem!!! x
Old 12-01-2011, 11:14 AM
The Om

You're beginning to see auras. Its a beautiful gift, especially when it manifests itself on its own as it did here. Your little one probably noticed something was going on, and so shouted out. Try looking at him/her to see his/her aura too.
And there is nothing wrong with your eye, the sparkles are (from what I can tell) spirits. I see them mostly around my teacher. It seems the more 'aware' (spiritually inclined and practiced) one is, the more prominent they appear around and to you.

Be well
Old 12-01-2011, 11:23 AM
iklenic

Thank you very much Om for your reply, I have always thought it was my eyesight that caused the sparks, I had low blood pressure when i was pregnant and saw flashes and crawling like, beasties of light but this would come on when I stood up too quick felt dizzy etc, but the sparks are different to that, so now i wasnt so sure if it was my eyesight!! sometimes in a dark room but mostly in the light, its always out of my eyeline though...

If my daughter would stay still! shes 9 months then i would try seeing her aura, might try while shes having a sleep :) tried with my cat but it was late and my eyes just watered & stung,
If this is the begining of my awareness, then I am so very grateful :)

I need to research more as I stumbled across this by accident :)

thank you x
Old 19-01-2011, 05:12 PM
Master
I think it is so neat what you saw. I used to be able to see auras, but the past few years during what i call my spiritual slumber, i lost the ability... so needless to say, i am hoping it comes back... but so neat that you are able to!
Old 19-01-2011, 08:51 PM
Sangress

The white outline is part of the aura.

As it is your focusing on the energy only, which is a good start. And with the plant in particular I think you were probably looking at the inner most layer of the aura where there is the thickest amount of energy.

With practice and natural growth you'll start to see all kinds of vibrant colours, and then patterns and maybe even be able to feel the texture, smell the scent or even taste whatever aura you see or sense or make physical contact with.

As for the sparkles, many people have glowing, vibrant, metallic or sparkly auras. I think it is all a part of a persons metaphysical appearance and how they express themselves and communicate to others through their aura and energy.
Old 26-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Iklenic .

That's so lovely that you are beginning to see auras.

Like you I have been seeing them too lately and was quite excited by the whole experience. I doubt very much it's a problem with your eyes when you see the sparkles as I have seen them too.

It seems to help when theres a plain light coloured background behind the person, seems easier to focus.

xx
Old 26-01-2011, 05:06 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iklenic
Thank you very much Om for your reply, I have always thought it was my eyesight that caused the sparks, I had low blood pressure when i was pregnant and saw flashes and crawling like, beasties of light but this would come on when I stood up too quick felt dizzy etc, but the sparks are different to that, so now i wasnt so sure if it was my eyesight!! sometimes in a dark room but mostly in the light, its always out of my eyeline though...

If my daughter would stay still! shes 9 months then i would try seeing her aura, might try while shes having a sleep :) tried with my cat but it was late and my eyes just watered & stung,
If this is the begining of my awareness, then I am so very grateful :)

I need to research more as I stumbled across this by accident :)

thank you x

I can relate to this so much. I had severe pre-eclampsia with both my pregnancies and had visual symptoms of high blood pressure with both too, but like you say, it was different. Not sure how it to explain the difference, but it sounds as though you are aware of what I mean. I do see auras and the lights you are describing also.

I have had my eyes check multiple times and even paid out of pocket for additional testing for my retina which wasn't covered by insurance. Everything is appearantly fine with my eyes physically. But at times it is tempting to think it's just an optical illusion of some sort.

Anyway, it sounds as though your auric sight is developing. feel free to PM me any time... it's so good to connect with others that are experiencing the same as me. Can't promise I can answer any questions you might have, as I'm not sure of any answers for myself. I just try and go with the flow of it is all.

Old 27-01-2011, 10:00 AM
Deactivated Account

The first aura around a person that I saw was gold twinkling light ! I was taking a walk, and as this person came towards me I could see the gold twinkling light all around him. Quite surprised me ! After we passed one another on the sidewalk, I turned around, expecting to still see the golden aura, but it was gone.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction