Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-01-2013, 01:25 AM
Knower

There's too many theories about twin flame twin soul thing, there's even a debate over the name (twin soul or flame or is it the same thing or what)
Too many theories spoil the beauty of the concept, I mean people say you have one twin flame, and also "near" twins, half twins 1/4 twins, 1/8 twins, karmic soul mates, ultimate soul mates, mother soul mates, uncle soul mates, cousing soul mates, I mean ***?
I don't even talk about people saying there's soul groups of 144 souls then closer groups like 7 souls, and finally one becomes the one and only twin which is actually you but in the opposite sex body. Can you believe in this? How a soul be split in two halves and become two people?
I beleive there's great love stories, I believe 2 people can really complete each other, I believe there can be an ultimate spouse.
Some people have twin stories, they have paranormal experiences but labeling somebody a twin each time we fall in love is erroneous. Many people who say they found their twin are actually living a regular love story.
Old 28-01-2013, 06:27 AM
Iseke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altinak
I guess its about recognising you are seeing effectively yourself and not taking it out on yourself.. in more senses than one hahaha.

Yeah, that's exactly it!
Old 28-01-2013, 12:19 PM
Master
Hello Alti,

I agree with your overall assessment that the obsession over a twin is unproductive. In most cases a person is looking for immediate solutions to improve a given set of circumstances. In your case you are saying that a long term understanding is serving to assist you with your present life issues. Is that an accurate observation?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 28-01-2013, 05:51 PM
Raineco

Quote:
... Many people who say they found their twin are actually living a regular love story

I agree with your whole point about the labels, Diamonds, but take exception to the word "regular" ... I think everyone here has had a "regular" love story before, and the tf experience is quite different, waaaay different.

The fact that they are not the "one and only one" does not make this experience "regular." It involves things (supernatural, psychic abilities, angels and guides, divine intervention) and feelings (reflections of strengths and weaknesses going as deep into your essence as possible, reactions and equal and opposite reactions that are symmetrical and complementary beyond your other complementary soul mates, totally illogical attraction and unconditional love that seems involuntary, almost superimposed on you) that never happened in our "regular" love stories.

And that's the issue I take with those who want to argue with us that we have "no real evidence" (saw that in another thread recently) of the connection. Besides how IRregular it is as described above, there is also quite a bit of REAL empirical evidence and confirmations of the psychic connection. I won't get into that, but most of us have had them, as little gifts, little cues from spirit, that we are not imagining it, and to go with the flow...
Old 28-01-2013, 06:35 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raineco
I agree with your whole point about the labels, Diamonds, but take exception to the word "regular" ... I think everyone here has had a "regular" love story before, and the tf experience is quite different, waaaay different.

The fact that they are not the "one and only one" does not make this experience "regular." It involves things (supernatural, psychic abilities, angels and guides, divine intervention) and feelings (reflections of strengths and weaknesses going as deep into your essence as possible, reactions and equal and opposite reactions that are symmetrical and complementary beyond your other complementary soul mates, totally illogical attraction and unconditional love that seems involuntary, almost superimposed on you) that never happened in our "regular" love stories.

And that's the issue I take with those who want to argue with us that we have "no real evidence" (saw that in another thread recently) of the connection. Besides how IRregular it is as described above, there is also quite a bit of REAL empirical evidence and confirmations of the psychic connection. I won't get into that, but most of us have had them, as little gifts, little cues from spirit, that we are not imagining it, and to go with the flow...

When I say regular love story I mean a love story where there's no spiritual connection but when people love each other anyways. English is not my native language i couln't find a better word than regular.
In love stories like this, people have lust, attraction to each other but there's not a real psychological connection, they argue, they fight, then they ask advice from their friends about what to do next, they have plans, strategies about when to call, what to say, what to do. But in TF relationship, there's constant connection, spiritual togetherness, no strategies, no plans, no need for that, complete honesty.
Old 28-01-2013, 08:08 PM
Raineco

I kind of sensed that, Diamonds, I didn't mean to argue with you specifically or say YOU didn't understand- I'm sorry if it came off that way. I figured you meant it like that (what you just said) - I just saw the word "regular" and it hit a nerve!
Old 28-01-2013, 08:19 PM
Firefly Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raineco

As much as I am trying to wean myself of the SC / TF and all the labels in these phenomenae.... I have to agree with Raineco here.

I mean I acknowledge an spiritual experience happened to me and I was NOT making things up. All of a sudden, guides, angels, spiritual stuff, and a total change of life happened. Was this because it was my time to wake up ? was this because I met a possible SC ? was this to get me ready for something ? I just can say I do not know.

And trust me I am fighting the labels and absolute concepts here as much as possible and trying to regain some common sense, realizing that I will never know what the hell happened and is still happening in my life. But that something different happened, that is true. It was far behind ordinary and it still is. The more I try to deny syncs, messages and stuff, the more they come.

But I realized I HAVE to rely on myself solely, I only have myself and since I cannot know for sure, I just need to move on and work on myself.

I have lost the labels but the experience is something that is not going away and probably never will and is still here, changing as situation goes by, on different layers and levels I certainly cannot figure out. Only the Divine knows best what may happen and the plans they have, and while I admit I am fighting this with all I have ( because I have to, because my life needs re-structuring and grounding ) the experience will never go away and is still unfolding in my eyes as in an intense spiritual work on self.

But for the time being, loosing labels is something good. The rest, we will see.
Old 28-01-2013, 08:25 PM
Firefly Dancer

Double post, sorry.
Old 30-01-2013, 02:14 AM
Cristina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altinak
I know I will probably get a lot of hate for this.. but I am just expressing my opinion here. Hi Altinak!! Expressing is absolutely fine... I see where you are coming from... just felt like piping in a bit...

It seems to me a lot of people have jumped on this bandwagon of true love whilst in the mix losing the meaning of twin-flame and creating somewhat of a fantasy out of it. Some is their creation of a fantasy and other times this whole concept has taken on a life of it's own... but, I truly do not believe people would put themselves through all this 'waste' of time or 'fantasy' unless there were important lessons for their soul to learn... attraction...

The whole concept, box-ticking concept that a twin-flame has become seems to have destroyed many lifes. Probably and this is very sad I agree... Mostly those absoutely desperate to find their beloved twin-flame. I do not agree with the commercialization of all this out there... yes, I agree here.

In my opinion, there isn't really such a thing as the mainstream concept of a twin-flame. How can you define something that is so undefinable? good point... we are just trying to make sense out of a huge feeling of overwhelm and love.. love and connection as we have not felt before... Do you truly know this feeling?? Your writing is making me wonder.

Yes the connection is wonderful, it is beautiful. However, just like soul-mates. No... you are wrong here... I know from experience. Both us as twins are married to soulmates... very different.. Soulmates just work and you are compatible (my experience/observation and understanding)... In the case of twin - not necessarily... just overwhelming joy and love... They are not always destined to be that of true love and fairy tales, yet I constantly hear of stories of heartbreak. They are destined to 'do something' but, it may not be the fairy tale - there is always a reason and it is not always heartache... you could just choose to be apart...

Many people who meet their twin-flame become constantly obssesed with them, wanting to straight away meeting them. I just really want to say to you's chill out people. LOL>>> Live your life, love yourself, let you and your twin component come together if and when need be. this is all great advice and in time with the right advancement of each, this may come to be... You are very quick to give this advice... I have been on all places relating to this journey and no = this is not always easy or right... I believe we evolve and it is a process... I will not judge the situation of others especially since much of it is difficult and, hard to deal with.. Many offered me such advice and it wasn't till much was resolved - I needed to do and learn for my higher level evolvement - that I have gotten past it... but, I was in the midst of it for a long time... would I have wished to change it?? absolutely... but, this was NOT my plan... You know - the plan we do not consciously know about which, we are living!! So, I would just caution this quick perspective on the process.

Let yourself be filled with this unconditional knowing that this other person is the same as you. If you place attachment and desire of loving them unto them and not yourself, then all you are setting yourself up for is heartache. I see why you are coming here.. yes, to help them avoid heart-break... the set-up... and, I do agree with unconditionally loving and knowing them as yourself... just, this whole thing is a process.. watch out for those who sell you a 'fantasy love' verses the knowledge that this is about YOU... not the twin reunion... about you evolving... waking you up!!

For me personally, I was told my guide at the time was my twin-flame. I forgot, I was more struck by the fact he was my 'spiritual husband.' To me this shows me, in many aspects that really we only truly only complete ourselfs. Wether that be our whole soul, duplicated.

I also recently found out who my twin-flame is. I knew this man before I even knew the twin-flame concept existed. He is also the same man I said I would marry the minute I see him in real life.

I know for me, I will meet him in about 20 years time, maybe just less. We will marry and we will have children. I am already forgetting he is my twin-flame. Because really that label doesn't matter. Ok...

Another thing to note, is that I am okay with waiting. do you have a choice?? No. I understand we both have many things to accomplish, get over and learn before we can love each other fully without expectation. All I expect of him at this time, is to grow and learn more and more about himself. Nice...Yet we still love each other dearly. We always have. Within two weeks of meeting each other, we declared our love constantly to each other. Beautiful!!!

I guess what I am trying to say people, is slow down. Agreed here... whatever steps you take, go slow so, you don't crash and burn your lives... just tread slowly... Stop expecting people to fit into a text-book box of what a twin flame should be. Yes... They are you, they are love. Yes... accept them however... So what if you don't tick all the boxes. Don't let anybody define you or your twin. Yes... Accept your fate whatever it may be, because it is what you's both choose. Out of love, for each other. Well... I could not agree more with your ending... and, your advice comes from concern above... you have noticed this all go wrong for others and are sharing your opinion to caution them.. and, thank you.

Namaste <3

Thank you for the sharing of insight... It is a tough journey. The lessons between twin flames are not anything easy... Learning how to deal and heal and relate to it all is a definite challenge and we need to be careful...

All my love - Cristina
Old 30-01-2013, 08:26 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristina
Thank you for the sharing of insight... It is a tough journey. The lessons between twin flames are not anything easy... Learning how to deal and heal and relate to it all is a definite challenge and we need to be careful...

All my love - Cristina

You are welcome.. I have never really read into the twin flame thing on a major scale, so some of my points may seem assumptious. But from what I do know, and from what others around me have told me, I decided to post advice/thoughts.

In the end of it all, I'm not saying give up, but don't search (If you have no idea who your TF is) and waste time, when you will meet them when the time is right.. Slow down x)

I know it's not exactly an easy-peasy lemon squeezy road to take. I am lucky enough to know my TF and alternate/parallel me. More so with my parallel me are the similarities and such-like, with only slight differences. So I have two mirrors D: (Fun)

With realising my TF, I'll probably forget the name-tag pretty soon, I did when I was first told my guide was my TF.. I like to stick to 'spiritual husband' because there are those struggles... compromises.. but at the end of the day with the case of me and my David, there is just pure unconditional love..

And I hope that is the case for everybody out there, lovers - or even if they are just friends, learning to attain to the unattachment of unconditional love. Letting your TF, marry... have a life.. learn.. and love them and support them for that decision without feeling sad or jealous because your 'needs aren't being met.' And all above, is not meant to offend, it is just my view on this all...

Thank you for your post Cristina, I'll post a seperate reply in a wee second