Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-04-2018, 01:18 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
Every effort towards the divine, is a good effort. Every spiritual aspirant is waiting for the eureka moment, the revelation the explosion or vision. Truth is in most cases God seems more subtle. When you pray, take time to examine what came in response to your prayers, there is usually something. Sometimes when you pray deeply you will feel something, immerse yourself in that feeling and continue to pray. God shows himself in small but powerful ways.

I agree...He is subtle...and powerful !
Old 12-04-2018, 01:27 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Well, because this is in the Christianity section I hesitated to answer, but then thought, what is Christianity but a belief in Jesus? I believe in Jesus and have faith that he is always right next to me, whenever I call upon him, he is there in that instant, in that moment. When I calm my mind and allow, I can write down the words he speaks to me. He sends me such Love, my body has a hard time containing it.

I had lost my faith for many years. I didn't lose a belief in Jesus, but he wasn't on my radar much. So I didn't allow him to be a part of my life much, just here and there when I needed hope, he would be there.

So, having said all that, I believe I am a Christian, just maybe not a mainstream one, I am my own version.

How I found him again is a long story, but it begins with my interest in learning about channeling. I immersed myself in this learning, and had such joy in learning about it and finding it. My daughter was the one that found it first, and I learned from her first, then did my own research and learned how to channel. I wasn't channeling Jesus, I was just channeling the Other Side, Higher Guides, my guide, etc. It was amazing and wonderful.

Then my daughter got sick, and slowly day by day got worse and worse until one day I had to ask...would she be ok? That is the hardest question a parent has to ask, and who do they ask but Jesus? Faith for the faithful always is there when you need it.

I calmed my mind (which was extremely hard to do at that point) and asked the Sky, will she be ok? I didn't know if I wanted to hear the answer.

And then Jesus was right there, in this space I had created because I had learned how, and his first words to me where "I am the Light and the Way and the Soul of your Soul." He sent me such love my cells were vibrating and he told me she would be fine. And in that moment of clarity, I believed she would be fine and no one could talk me out of that belief. And so she was. She recouperated, it took months, but my faith never waivered.

He has told me, over the course of some of these channelings, that we is right next to all of us, the minute we call him, and his gift is that of Love.

If you are serious about hearing him, you might start with meditation, or quieting the mind. If you do this every day, for as short or as long as you want, eventually you can tune in and hear his words. As you raise your vibration, he can meet him more where he is and the vibration of where he is.

Here is a clip on how you might

Hope this makes sense. Even if you don't want to do all of that, he is always with you and always hears you.

I am posting a channeling I received, fairly early in to my channeling journey, that speaks about, Seek and you shall find. Just because it's fun.

Interesting experience you had... "i am the soul of your soul" - this is extremely interesting! Thank you!
Old 12-04-2018, 01:49 PM
Pathfinder
Just came to me... In the Bible it is said that when you pray you must have pure realization that the Lord is hearing you. I often forget about that. Hmm...
Old 12-04-2018, 07:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueheart
Just came to me... In the Bible it is said that when you pray you must have pure realization that the Lord is hearing you. I often forget about that. Hmm...
Where does the Bible say that?
Old 12-04-2018, 10:53 PM
Pathfinder
I cannot translate properly... "First Message of St. John"...
chapter 5
"..if we know He hears us for whatever we want from Him, we know that it wil be delivered"....

Last edited by blueheart : 13-04-2018 at 03:48 AM.
Old 13-04-2018, 01:08 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
I try to keep in mind that my soul belongs to God, this helps me. But sins on the other hand, i think they can disconnect...
Thanks!
I kind of agree with you at this present level and I'm speaking of the omnipresence as in
Psalm 139:8(kjv)

8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

Jsyk the word there translated as Hell is the Ibreet/Hebrew word Sheol which means grave and to me this can be seen in a symbolic way of sinfulness and not the usual Christian thought of eternal damnation because the Ibreet word Olam doesn't always mean forever but sometimes means 'til the end of an age'.
Since we are on the topic of faith I thought you might want to know something fom an Ibreet perspective. The Ibreet word Amein is the English word Truth or True and is where we get the word Amen from which some people says it means 'so be it'. The thing is is that the Ibreet word Emunah is translated into English as 'faith' yet the root word to Emunah is Amein/Amen but Truth/True is not the root word to faith. Something to ponder.
Old 13-04-2018, 06:42 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
I kind of agree with you at this present level and I'm speaking of the omnipresence as in
Psalm 139:8(kjv)

8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

Jsyk the word there translated as Hell is the Ibreet/Hebrew word Sheol which means grave and to me this can be seen in a symbolic way of sinfulness and not the usual Christian thought of eternal damnation because the Ibreet word Olam doesn't always mean forever but sometimes means 'til the end of an age'.
Since we are on the topic of faith I thought you might want to know something fom an Ibreet perspective. The Ibreet word Amein is the English word Truth or True and is where we get the word Amen from which some people says it means 'so be it'. The thing is is that the Ibreet word Emunah is translated into English as 'faith' yet the root word to Emunah is Amein/Amen but Truth/True is not the root word to faith. Something to ponder.

This is interesting. I've always thought "Amen" means "so be it"....

There was this movie "Zeitgeist" , that was trying to persuede that Christianity is based on the Egyption religion, as well as the ten Commandments & they said , that "Amen" comes from the sun god "Amon Ra"...... Really confused me that movie back then...
Old 15-04-2018, 10:15 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
This is interesting. I've always thought "Amen" means "so be it"....

There was this movie "Zeitgeist" , that was trying to persuede that Christianity is based on the Egyption religion, as well as the ten Commandments & they said , that "Amen" comes from the sun god "Amon Ra"...... Really confused me that movie back then...
Well this is the ways I see it and it really depends on the people I'm speaking with at the time. In terms of AmunRa it would be considered pagan yes but the invaders took over they demonised every culture so in a sense the name AmunRa is not evil. Especially if you consider the reason why these things of the natural world began being idolised. Originally man gave honour to the Spirit/God/Unexplained Energy etc with the most powerful thing known at that time which was the Sun but later people forgot about the Spirit/God/Unexplained Energy etc and praised the Sun as God, still in the symbolic sense the Moon being of lesser energy became the wife. Then there's Mother Earth which would symbolically be Lilith/Lilitu/Liliku/Lili'u. So when the words "Heavenly Father" is mentioned we are to remember the father figures in the bible especially when the Blessings were handed out. If you can kinda remember the time before Adam sinned and all things were and how they should be you'd also remember when the Northern and Southern Kingdoms of Yaakubah/Jacob were before their last exile. Time to gather up.
Old 15-04-2018, 11:16 PM
Suspended
Master
So when a Christian bigot approaches me with their prefabricated replacement theology I use the AmunRa argument against them which I will later make them look at the word Mammon which could be translated as 'From Ammun/Ammon'. Sometimes you could look at the root word being Aleph-Mem and final nun which is also found in other languages. It's also in the word Ammonites and also Immanuel so it makes one wonder.
Old 16-04-2018, 03:01 AM
Experiencer

blueheart-look up Jerimiah 29vs 11-