Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-08-2016, 07:11 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
the thing is, yes there are twins that who does not maybe end up together, but i do think this is the goal to achieve. maybe not in this life, maybe the next, maybe you will just "chill with your twin" in the place we all come from...

you can choose to be with someone else, no one is stopping you. yes, if you want you can go through this 40 years and being miserable but this means you havent got it. why be miserable? you can be happy, while still connected to your twin but not together commitment-style. you can be glass half empty or full, the choice is yours.

but if there is no "soulmate" or "karmic" or just people passing by, it just means you have to work on yourself. universe do knows what it is doing, so if there is zero people around you, who you want to commit to, then it shows, its not the time and focus on working on you.

From what I understand(believe) now, the harder you push, the faster your reunion gets. It's just like anything else you put hard work into it and you succeed. Some people don't put in the work, some people work slower or faster than others I guess.

And DON'T TAKE PUSH the wrong way, push is not chasing your TF. It means to push YOURSELF to grow faster....
Old 15-08-2016, 07:14 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by able12
Still the perimeters you define are based on some articles of faith. You say the split soul is **--but you could argue that the soul is as well--or that karma is ** or the idea of soul mates is **. How do you know? We all had this magical encounter--all unique but at the same time sharing common traits. What harm is there in discussing it among ourselves since we are all trying to make sense of it? Our definitions are based on our experience. And maybe there is never going to any sense made about it. The issue I have is it does make me feel trapped in this kind of new normal--that is beautiful and frustrating at the same time. The funny thing about it is that you absolutely know on some level that you experience is real--but somewhat outside of our functioning reality--but when I read other's accounts, I always question whether it is **. Weird, huh?

well the split soul thing just sounds so.. hopeless romantic cheesy to me. thats like saying ok.. heres this other person and you cant get "better" then that.. but what if that 3d person is like a horror move stuck on replay forever? that doesnt sound very fun to me and thats how i see this person.

thats funny you say that about others accounts i seem to do it about some people too. it is weird.
Old 15-08-2016, 07:21 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
that sounds like my case.. no union.. not a possibility. not interested and want no connection to her for any reason. so no point to be trapped in that either. i want out and i want out now. there is no one else around to go to either... bah what a cruel joke it really all is.

I'm afraid you are wrong, there IS a chance for your reunion, in fact it's your DESTINY! Stop fighting it.... Just because it's your destiny does not mean it will happen tomorrow. In fact I know I have to wait a lot more, maybe not too long though if I'm lucky.
Old 15-08-2016, 07:29 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
well the split soul thing just sounds so.. hopeless romantic cheesy to me. thats like saying ok.. heres this other person and you cant get "better" then that.. but what if that 3d person is like a horror move stuck on replay forever? that doesnt sound very fun to me and thats how i see this person.

thats funny you say that about others accounts i seem to do it about some people too. it is weird.

Hi ForgedInFire,

I'm really sorry for whatever you have gone through... I am not acquainted with your experiences... but I can feel you are hurting

If its of any relief to you... realistic as it sounds, I don't think you feeling your potential or supposed TF is a 'horror movie that's stuck on replay' actually indicates that you have met 'the one'... because that relationship we are all talking about on this forum is someone that you can't help love to bits ... meaning the unconditional love and understanding you feel for this person and their issues and struggles can only be matched with what you feel and understand about yourself (if you love yourself). Maybe this right here is your release from whatever the trauma has been and you can move on without obsessing anymore on the whys and ifs of it.

Others experiences would seem unreal to you because you are quick to judge rather than listen with true compassion to what each one has gone through.

tc
-Blissful
Old 15-08-2016, 07:30 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
From what I understand(believe) now, the harder you push, the faster your reunion gets. It's just like anything else you put hard work into it and you succeed. Some people don't put in the work, some people work slower or faster than others I guess.

And DON'T TAKE PUSH the wrong way, push is not chasing your TF. It means to push YOURSELF to grow faster....

thats true. but it means separation usually.
Old 15-08-2016, 07:35 PM
Suspended
Master
when there is noone to "run to", it just shows that you have to do your work.

other people take our attention elsewhere and not to us.

single people dont understand that when they are all alone, no man or woman in sight, it means you have to look at yourself- is it your standards, your look on yourself, dont want to be alone etc. single people do not get the "alone" time, its needed. and when the time is right, they will meet someone new. and it will keep breaking with other people when they break up and the person who is now single again, is back into depression and loneliess and they think they are unworty etc, the cycle will repeat with break ups until you learn how to cope and how to dig deep in yourself.

relationships are here to teach us. thats why many people go through the same pattern people, they do not learn what is needed so they keep having the same experience.
and its the same with my twin flame. 4 years i had the same pattern while fighting. until i learned. now its shifted.
Old 15-08-2016, 07:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissful
Hi ForgedInFire,

I'm really sorry for whatever you have gone through... I am not acquainted with your experiences... but I can feel you are hurting

If its of any relief to you... realistic as it sounds, I don't think you feeling your potential or supposed TF is a 'horror movie that's stuck on replay' actually indicates that you have met 'the one'... because that relationship we are all talking about on this forum is someone that you can't help love to bits ... meaning the unconditional love and understanding you feel for this person and their issues and struggles can only be matched with what you feel and understand about yourself (if you love yourself). Maybe this right here is your release from whatever the trauma has been and you can move on without obsessing anymore on the whys and ifs of it.

Others experiences would seem unreal to you because you are quick to judge rather than listen with true compassion to what each one has gone through.

tc
-Blissful

Though sometimes you "hate" them and try to wrench yourself free as part of the process. I sure do--to no avail. The accounts of others seem unreal because we are discussing something out of the ordinary in our ordinary reality. I know if I were to describe my story you would blow me off--or maybe be really bored. :) It is like someone describing their dream to you. It is a altered reality that doesn't translate well into our conversations. Still, every once in a while someone says something brilliant and the feeling of revelation is priceless, right?
Old 15-08-2016, 07:47 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissful
Hi ForgedInFire,

tc
-Blissful

its how she lives and was raised that i see as a horror story on repeat. there isnt anything good about bein abused her entire life and continuing to repeat the same patterns with the same kind of people and putting up with an abusive parent all at the same time. what a waste. do i feel bad about that? i sure do..but nothing i can do about that. i dont think she will ever change either as she likes to live in denial. why even hope for anything good to come from that when she refuses to do anything about it.
Old 15-08-2016, 07:54 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by able12
Though sometimes you "hate" them and try to wrench yourself free as part of the process. I sure do--to no avail. The accounts of others seem unreal because we are discussing something out of the ordinary in our ordinary reality. I know if I were to describe my story you would blow me off--or maybe be really bored. :) It is like someone describing their dream to you. It is a altered reality that doesn't translate well into our conversations. Still, every once in a while someone says something brilliant and the feeling of revelation is priceless, right?

Hi Able12,

I guess you are right about hate being part of wanting to wrench yourself away in normal relationships... but if you have experienced the real deal my question is y would you consistently spew hate??? Is it that difficult to see the other in unconditional love?? If it is then I don't think this is his TF... because if it was the universe would sooth him down and show him that love don't you think?? Dissing everyone's experiences as a 'know it all' just doesn't sound right to me... carries a lot of negativity when you are unwilling to open your eyes and learn while being humbled by the experience... and boy is it one humbling experience or what???? lolz

No I will not find your story boring or unreal... I'm pretty sure of that! I love to get to know the person behind the opinions. If people here don't understand, who will?? hehe

tc
-Blissful
Old 15-08-2016, 07:56 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
I'm afraid you are wrong, there IS a chance for your reunion, in fact it's your DESTINY! Stop fighting it.... Just because it's your destiny does not mean it will happen tomorrow. In fact I know I have to wait a lot more, maybe not too long though if I'm lucky.

its not that i am fighting it.. its the fact she is a victim of lifelong emotional and physical abuse.. that doesnt ever go away and they act normal again when they dont even know what normal is.. or ever was that way to begin with.