Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-01-2011, 01:14 AM
Happyheart

Chakras opening?

Hi,

Last night in bed as I was saying my prayers (thank yous to God and the angels for all my blessings) I had some lovely sensations at my chakra points. I could feel my crown really buzzing, which isn't unusual for me, but suddenly my heart chakra felt like it opened up and had that hot/cold sensation. It got very intense but in a good way, then the feeling started to travel down to the solar plexus. It concentrated there for a while, at the same time the feeling remained at my heart and crown areas. Then it travelled down again to the sacral chakra. Then my third eye joined in the party. It went on for a while, as I gave thanks to whatever spiritual gift I was being given.

then amazingly, I must have fallen asleep (I could kick myself). I'm wondering if this is a sign of continuing awareness and development? Or I also had the thought it might be some sort of healing going on. Any insight would be great. I do get sensations at each chakra if I do a chakra meditation, but nothing as intense as this.

thanks muchly,

xxxHappyheart
Old 05-01-2011, 09:11 AM
Serenity Bear

It definately sounds like something was going on with you chakras. I wouldnt worry about falling asleep, this an often happen even to the most experienced as sleep is the next step down in brain waves from the trance and medative states.

It maybe they are teaching what each chakra feels like, it sounds like it was a pretty good one for you.

Happy developing.
Old 09-01-2011, 02:22 AM
Kureigu

cool, thats really good
Old 11-01-2011, 02:09 AM
dreambot

Sounds like what I have felt during 'small universe/microcosmic orbit' meditation.

Yes. It sounds like the chakras opened some more, glad it was a pleasant experience!
Old 11-01-2011, 03:34 AM
I wish you lived closer and would lay your hands on me.
You've got something goin' on!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-01-2011, 04:12 AM
Master
Lovely your chakras are healing I bet you feel so much at peace.
Spiritlite.
Old 12-01-2011, 12:47 PM
Happyheart

Thanks for the comments. It hasn't happened again, but since then on and off I've had a "pulling" sensation going on at the back of my head, sort of behind the crown area. It can get pretty intense, not painful, but distracting. At first I didn't acknowledge it, but then had the notion it might be letting me know I have a guide or someone nearby or trying to make contact. So I said hello and then it calmed down, so I think I might be onto something. Whenever it happens now I make sure I surround myself with a bubble of golden light and then say hello. It happens at least 10 times a day now.

Maybe I'm just nuts

xxxhappyheart