Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-08-2016, 11:09 AM
Master
So tired

I know deep down i am on a twinflame journey i don´t need anyone to validate this every sympton every phase describes it.
But i am so tired to see him with another girl giving her importance while i know he is deeply unhappy with her i feel it. I know he needs to be in this relashionship but this is killing me inside.
I had a major breakdown yesterday got cough attack because of it.
I just want to meet new ppl and move on. I don´t believe reunion is possible because it´s his free will that it´s in game. If he wants to stay with her then fine. Just be happy.

But i want to forget, erase and give other people love too and be loved and cherished. I deserve this too new love new life new beginnings.
I am so tired sorry. Not complaining on anything i know this journey is something beautiful and unique but let´s be honest it could be much easier without so much pain.

Hugs to you all and much love.
Old 22-08-2016, 12:48 PM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

It is possible to move beyond the pain and into joy. All the things you feel when you are with your beloved and things are good are still there. Remember those times, remember the love you felt, and focus on that. Move beyond the pain (which is ego) and allow yourself to feel that love outside of your beloved.
Old 22-08-2016, 04:34 PM
Suspended
https://youtu.be/bg1sT4ILG0w
Old 22-08-2016, 05:24 PM
Experiencer
Hi TheLongRoad,

I'm sorry for your sorrow... I hope you feel better soon!!

I'm not sure if this will help but just some food for thought from my own experience.

I know its tough to separate them but sometimes the ego can magnify the pain and make us suffer agony in self-pity! Happiness and feeling loved doesn't need to depend on others... and no one can really provide it as long as you aren't really happy inside and love yourself imho.

When I tried to erase my TF from my heart and our connection as just fantasy I was literally bombarded with signs, plus our love had a great defender in my soul... it refused to let me tear down the relationship to bits and discard it. The only way out from the craziness I felt and the pain was to go deep within myself to discover the truths about our relationship... once I understood what was being revealed to me I marvelled at the power of true love to overcome and break down every barrier put up by my unbelieving n cynical mind. The real peace came only after I accepted and let our love breath and bloom instead of being suffocated by the ego and expectations and fears. So what if his path was different, it didn't in any way lessen the beautiful relationship we shared or the unconditional love we felt. The ego and fear release somehow liberated me and I was able to be blissful no matter how erratic he behaved. Of course there have been many back and forths but its really gotten so much easier. I understood that what I had done was to center myself each time and find peace in submitting the future into God's hands. Though there isn't concrete proof but somehow every time things went in a positive direction 'in me', our relationship also became smoother and more loving and understanding to each others pains and feelings. IMO Accepting and loving the other just as they are doesnt cause pain but our ego reaction to it does.

tc
-Blissful
Old 22-08-2016, 07:48 PM
Experiencer
Hi,
There is an alternative to loving others and being loved by someone else and that is to find a way to feel fulfilled.
If you are able to take everything you can give to benefit someone else's life or the lives of several people in some way then you should get to experience something similar to being loved, when you can see that what you do makes a difference to someone else it really can ease the pain.
Fill the space with something worthwhile and your whole being will be greater for it.