Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 19-04-2018, 03:53 AM
Seeker

Request for healing/healing advice

Does anyone have a favorite healing modality for animals? I have been researching energy healing for about a year now, but I have mostly focused on Reiki. My cat has thyroid cancer, and there's nothing traditional vet medicine can do for him. I'm afraid he doesn't have much longer. He seems to enjoy what energy healing I can do for him, but I feel like if I knew more maybe I could do more. If you have a favorite method for animals or know of a good book or website, please share.

Also, if anyone would like to practice distance healing, I'd be grateful. His name is Ollie, and he is a long-hair tabby, part Maine Coon.
Old 19-04-2018, 07:54 PM
Seeker

Angel1

I do distant animal healing for the White Eagle Lodge (,at New Lands, Liss, Hampshire. www.whiteagle.org phone 01730 893300)

Normally the concerned human applies to New Lands (there's no charge) gives details, and the patient is assigned to a healing list with healing colours and assigned distant healers to send the colours out. The owner helps the focus.
Same idea goes for human patients too.
This takes a bit of time to organise, so you may want to phone them to enquire.

Meantime I've already sent hea!ing support myself to you and Ollie (you need a boost too!) and asked for healing angels to he!p you both through this time.

You both have support in Spirit and on the earthplane, my friend. Let me know when the time comes, and I'll keep sending for Ollie while he settles in across the rainbow bridge.
Old 19-04-2018, 09:25 PM
Ascender
I think Reiki is perfect. That's what I would use. You could also try crystals. Now, I don't know much about acupuncture. I do know they did have some Scientific evidence to support it helping, but I don't know of any updates. I also know they are starting to use it on animals. So, maybe you could check into that.

You could also ask Ollie's and your Guides and Angels to assist in healing.
There's also St.Francis if you believe in Catholic Saints.

This is the prayer I got From: https://www.franciscanmedia.org/blessing-of-animals/

“Blessed are you, Lord God, maker of all living creatures. You called forth fish in the sea, birds in the air and animals on the land. You inspired Saint Francis to call all of them his brothers and sisters. We ask you to bless this pet. By the power of your love, enable it to live according to your plan. May we always praise you for all your beauty in creation. Blessed are you, Lord our God, in all your creatures! Amen.”
As the prayer is offered, the pet is gently sprinkled with holy water. Believe it or not, most pets receive this sacramental spritz with dignity, though I must admit I have seen some cats flatten their ears a bit as the drops of water lightly pelt them."

It's a prayer apparently used by a Priest on the day that people bring their animals to be blessed.

You can also do a Google search on Alternative medicine options for animals.

I'm so sorry to hear about your little fur baby. May Ollie find peace and be as comfortable as possible.
Old 20-04-2018, 02:35 AM
Seeker

Lighthousekeeper - thank you for the resource information, I will look into it, and thank you so much for the healing energy!
My Ollie has good days and bad days, and while there is still a good balance for quality-of-life, on his bad days I can't help feeling desperate and helpless.
We're very bonded, and part of the journey is me accepting that it's nearly time for us to part... but living it is harder than knowing it. :)
Thank you again for your kind wishes and the info.
Old 20-04-2018, 02:56 AM
Seeker

LillyBelle - Thanks so much for the reply and suggestions.
I think you are right about asking my/Ollie's guides for help. Honestly, I sense that he is actually pretty alright with what's happening. He's had a life full of love and happiness. It might be weird to say, but he's really a very "enlightened" cat. He's always been very gentle and he loves other animals.
I know it's my attachment causing me distress - maybe exploring that with guides/angels will help us both.
Thanks again for taking the time to offer these helpful suggestions.
Old 20-04-2018, 03:46 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosaicmind
LillyBelle - Thanks so much for the reply and suggestions.
I think you are right about asking my/Ollie's guides for help. Honestly, I sense that he is actually pretty alright with what's happening. He's had a life full of love and happiness. It might be weird to say, but he's really a very "enlightened" cat. He's always been very gentle and he loves other animals.
I know it's my attachment causing me distress - maybe exploring that with guides/angels will help us both.
Thanks again for taking the time to offer these helpful suggestions.

You're welcome. Animals are very attuned spiritually.
Old 20-04-2018, 04:01 PM
Master
mosaicmind, high try the healing hand its on this thread, just follow the instructions but use the cats paw instead, or if thats difficult stroke the cat whilst putting your own hand on it and asking for help, link below.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=45481
Old 20-04-2018, 06:57 PM
Seeker

I've a feeling both Ollie and you have special paths ahead MM, you are certainly both open to Spirit! This is just another step of the journey for each of you.

Try to let go of that negative distress and let the curiosity and excitement filter through. These lives here are just learning experiences for humans and our fellow creatures, after all. You both will always have your special memories.

A quick mention - although I gave the Brit details for the White Eagle Lodge, we're a global family. Any of the websites will have a list of contact addresses around the world suitable for many countries. Love and Light to All.
Old 21-04-2018, 04:01 AM
Seeker

peteyzen - Thanks for the link - I will check it out!
Old 21-04-2018, 04:04 AM
Seeker

Lighthousekeeper - thanks again. I am planning to check out the work of White Eagle Lodge more closely in the coming days! I really appreciate you sharing this resource. :)