Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 03-11-2017, 07:17 PM
Guide

Three dogs

I dreamt that I was in my bedroom sat on the end of the bed and two dogs were happily lying down behind me and I felt they were mine. I heard someone say, ‘awww look at Scooby’ and when I turned round a third dog had appeared and he was sat still facing the wall with his nose almost touching it like he was sulking.

I only have one dog in reality and he didn't look like any of these dogs however the dog facing the wall I felt was representing my dog.

Old 04-11-2017, 01:18 AM
Master
the unidentified voice appears to be of your spirit guides.
the dream seems to be saying that your dog (Scooby?) has a role in
providing you with some spiritual assistance too... but he's "facing a
wall" (which is your nonrecognition of his efforts).
can you think of something that the dog would truly love, but has been
deprived of? it may be as simple as an occasional visit to the park...
where you might meet someone important, or somesuch.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:50 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
the unidentified voice appears to be of your spirit guides.
the dream seems to be saying that your dog (Scooby?) has a role in
providing you with some spiritual assistance too... but he's "facing a
wall" (which is your nonrecognition of his efforts).
can you think of something that the dog would truly love, but has been
deprived of? it may be as simple as an occasional visit to the park...
where you might meet someone important, or somesuch.

Thank you Horace
Old 07-11-2017, 04:19 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
i think this is a dream one would get in the morning when their spiritual guard dog cannot enter their body because they are still in bed. It basically means you have to get out of bed so your spiritual guard dog can merge as one with your earth body. The dog is called Anubis in Egypt & every soul has such a guard dog watching it. It sits on the end of the bed at night & enters the body when you stand up in the morning.
Seeing two dogs behind you was probably a message to let you know that you have two dogs in real life. Then Scooby was mentioned & you were shown the sad dog with its nose against a wall, & that meant that one of your dogs is a spiritual dog & it is being blocked by a wall of material energy; & that means you have to get out of bed & stand up so that it can enter your feet. Thousands of times a small spiritual being moves across my bed & I reach out & pet it & the voice of God says, "Leave My Dog Alone", or, "Don't Touch My Dog". God seriously Loves His Dogs & uses them to guard humans for Him.

The following picture shows the Ankh symbol with a bent black lifting rod passing through it, & the guard dog is black as well. Meaning that the dog enters into the human; which is what the Ankh symbolises, (the human form). That rod is the lifting rod that is used to symbolise how the souls are lifted up on rods by the spiritual side.

The Ankh is on an object with many layers to symbolise that the soul is lifted up through many layers of the universe, or to many levels of the heavens including the earth.
The hook in the dog's hand is what is used to symbolise how the spiritual side holds onto us & takes a hold of us securely. And the threshing whip is shown to symbolise how the spiritual side leads us through the hardships of the earth world to thresh our souls & purify us through hardships.

There is a lot more to it & more beings are involved in looking after each person. But the guard dog that watches each soul is very important & possibly the most important in God's eyes.

I'm struggling with a deep sadness in me as my dog hurt both his back legs which he's slowly recovering from and I've been so frustrated for him. He thinks he can run around as normal but I'm having to keep him fairly restricted. I've been reading about Anubis and I was a little 'OMG' at first but all is not what it first seemed. I'm still reading up on a lot more information which is fascinating. I'm really grateful, thank you Perfection