Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-11-2017, 11:40 PM
Suspended

how to tell if he/she really is your twin flame

ive been musing over this one for a few weeks now,there are plenty of websites that go into the top 20 reasons etc.but ONE thing that none of them have said to date is that when you truly have met your twin flame that there is a complete absence of JEALOUSY.NADA.none.no matter what.at least from my perspective and also another twin that i have been chatting to on this forum big time.just a calm acceptance.of whatever.
Old 14-11-2017, 11:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
ive been musing over this one for a few weeks now,there are plenty of websites that go into the top 20 reasons etc.but ONE thing that none of them have said to date is that when you truly have met your twin flame that there is a complete absence of JEALOUSY.NADA.none.no matter what.at least from my perspective and also another twin that i have been chatting to on this forum big time.just a calm acceptance.of whatever.
I thought I'd found mine recently, then realized it was my imagination. Then more odd syncronisims occued...thought she was IT again. Now I'm doubting things again.

It's a roller coaster ride!
Anyone offer any solid advice?
Old 14-11-2017, 11:58 PM
Master
I beg to differ. That's the ideal scenario, but most of us aren't there yet and will get triggered upon meeting their TF.
So there can be all kinds of 'negative' feelings, including jealousy.
Calm acceptance, once you've worked through enough cleansing, yes.
I'm guessing you mean true surrender when you speak of calm acceptance, which boils down to unconditional love. A term easily used by many, a state achieved by as good as no one.
Mostly when you meet you're TF it's the start of a very bumpy ride. Quite the opposite from calm acceptance upon meeting.
Old 14-11-2017, 11:59 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by quipster
I thought I'd found mine recently, then realized it was my imagination. Then more odd syncronisims occued...thought she was IT again. Now I'm doubting things again.

It's a roller coaster ride!
Anyone offer any solid advice?
like i said.if there is any jealousy whatsoever then as far as im concerned it is NOT a twin flame connection.soulmate possibly.but twin flame connection is from a higher understanding from the 5d.there cannot possibly be any jealousy.it is the one emotion that will be just simply not there.fears probably cos we are still working on ourselves,but NO JEALOUSY.after all how can you be UNCONDITIONAL if you are feeling jealous?(and the same goes for my twin i know for a fact that she isnt jealous in the slightest)and now every time we meet we flame together when we look into each others eyes and still happily set each other free....and ye its a rocky ride,because it forces you to understand what unconditional love really means.
Old 15-11-2017, 12:20 AM
Knower

I disagree. I experienced jealousy with my TF...part of the work I had to do in separation. Had we been perfect, there would have been no need to separate. There is no one size fits all in these relationships. And I am MOST DEFINITELY in a TF situation.
Old 15-11-2017, 12:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
like i said.if there is any jealousy whatsoever then as far as im concerned it is NOT a twin flame connection.soulmate possibly.but twin flame connection is from a higher understanding from the 5d.there cannot possibly be any jealousy.it is the one emotion that will be just simply not there.fears probably cos we are still working on ourselves,but NO JEALOUSY.after all how can you be UNCONDITIONAL if you are feeling jealous?(and the same goes for my twin i know for a fact that she isnt jealous in the slightest)and now every time we meet we flame together when we look into each others eyes and still happily set each other free....and ye its a rocky ride,because it forces you to understand what unconditional love really means.

I feel alot of strong emotions now but I must say jealousy is not one them.
Old 15-11-2017, 12:26 AM
Knower

Quote:

Jealousy is a FEAR!! Unconditional 5d love is the absence of fear. In my opinion, unconditional 5d love is Jesus status and I doubt if any of us are there yet. That is the goal and our TF's are leading us there but we're not there yet.
Old 15-11-2017, 12:26 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I beg to differ. That's the ideal scenario, but most of us aren't there yet and will get triggered upon meeting their TF.
So there can be all kinds of 'negative' feelings, including jealousy.
Calm acceptance, once you've worked through enough cleansing, yes.
I'm guessing you mean true surrender when you speak of calm acceptance, which boils down to unconditional love. A term easily used by many, a state achieved by as good as no one.
Mostly when you meet you're TF it's the start of a very bumpy ride. Quite the opposite from calm acceptance upon meeting.

Exactly!!!
Old 15-11-2017, 12:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel44
I disagree. I experienced jealousy with my TF...part of the work I had to do in separation. Had we been perfect, there would have been no need to separate. There is no one size fits all in these relationships. And I am MOST DEFINITELY in a TF situation.

Perhaps it's a block you need to work through. Is your TF jealous too... are they mirroring you?
Old 15-11-2017, 12:31 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by quipster
Perhaps it's a block you need to work through. Is your TF jealous too... are they mirroring you?

I already worked through that block...I had a fear of abandonment.