Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 18-10-2018, 04:23 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Nice question...nope the devil isn't so bad. It could be a representation of our inner most selves...as we all have a not so light and easy side...and understanding that could.lead.to liberation, freedom from our own vices. Ultimately it is always us seeking our ownselves..it's easy to say someone else is bad. Or something outside of ourselves is bad...we secretly always know th conflcit within us even if we are afraid to admit ... It takes strength to admit ones own follies and bring tremendius transformation through it...sign of strength and power also...its good that it's a major arcana card....it's not so much the outside or the external..but the internal and reflection of our inner good or bad...or however we wish to see it...

The devil is an opportunity to see what one can overcome and where one stands. Not bad at all...

I regret what I said about him. I have prayed to Jesus for some time now, and I thought it helped, but I think I was just fooling myself. So when this toothache suddenly appeared in the middle of the night, I tried first to pray to Jesus with no result. Then I changed tactics and started praying to the devil. And I got help right away (he showed me a healing technique). Interesting that you write "what one can overcome". I have to say I agree with that now :-)
Old 18-10-2018, 02:34 PM
Master

is he or you or both struggling with any substances, like alcohol or drugs? Possibly lustful ideas of the other in a sordid way?

The Devil is a character and its one we can all admit to now and then. Be it over indulgance in any area of our life. we know its wrong, but we'll go ahead and do it anyway and pay the price later.
Old 18-10-2018, 03:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
I regret what I said about him. I have prayed to Jesus for some time now, and I thought it helped, but I think I was just fooling myself. So when this toothache suddenly appeared in the middle of the night, I tried first to pray to Jesus with no result. Then I changed tactics and started praying to the devil. And I got help right away (he showed me a healing technique). Interesting that you write "what one can overcome". I have to say I agree with that now :-)

@ minxoto you said what felt right to you like the rest of us. You prayed to the devil lol. Haha devil must be too cool or Jesus in disguise haha ����

Thanks for sharing. Smiles your end.
Old 18-10-2018, 09:42 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
is he or you or both struggling with any substances, like alcohol or drugs? Possibly lustful ideas of the other in a sordid way?

The Devil is a character and its one we can all admit to now and then. Be it over indulgance in any area of our life. we know its wrong, but we'll go ahead and do it anyway and pay the price later.

I don't really know what's up with him, I have had no news in over a year. The substance and alcohol consumption has been definitely a thing in the past, but we have now grown up (I think I can speak for him too on this.) Lustful ideas... a lot but I wouldn't say in a sordid way. Oh Gosh, not that Im aware of at least. Hopefully one day I will have my answers.
Many thanks Inika for chiming in
Old 18-10-2018, 09:46 PM
Master
dependss on wishh crds his withh he wil be only 1 it stnds up to quenn of sordss ths strokt stren lady or k of swods a very strikt stren man
sum 1 u dnt need to mess withh
or cud be devil of fun or in u cud be gud or bad
my opinion is dnt go by book
but by pic u sea coz mor u sea pic mor u sea detalss off cardsss
sorry if im not sain sensess
g

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 18-10-2018, 09:58 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
dependss on wishh crds his withh he wil be only 1 it stnds up to quenn of sordss ths strokt stren lady or k of swods a very strikt stren man
sum 1 u dnt need to mess withh
or cud be devil of fun or in u cud be gud or bad
my opinion is dnt go by book
but by pic u sea coz mor u sea pic mor u sea detalss off cardsss
sorry if im not sain sensess
g

It makes perfect sense, thank you! Not sure what/who is the devil, but I know Im the queen of swords LOL, Im proud of the way I have handled things.
Old 21-12-2018, 12:55 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
@ minxoto you said what felt right to you like the rest of us. You prayed to the devil lol. Haha devil must be too cool or Jesus in disguise haha ����

Thanks for sharing. Smiles your end.

Dear angelic:

I have also discovered that the devil can be a dreamer and not take over him/her the reality of the world, and sometimes be both not interested or not empathic.

They also like to just dump things to the next generation.

Yes, the devil is always bad!
Old 21-12-2018, 11:54 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:

Don't pray to the evil one anymore... Satan, once called Lucifer, is the source of all the evil that humanity experienced across time.. don't you know that your toothache was caused by the evil one? Please, just search things about the satanic "bible", you will see how it mocks Jesus.... when Jesus came into this word to give His life for us... I had the same toothache and it lasted for several days, but because I took all the pills to relieve the pain, I was left without pills, so, for 12 hours I had to suffer more than I can tell in words.. I prayed to God and while I was praying I almost lost my conscience, that's how powerful it was the pain.. but while praying I could feel no more pain...All the suffering in this world is caused by Satan....
Old 21-12-2018, 11:57 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Dear angelic:

I have also discovered that the devil can be a dreamer and not take over him/her the reality of the world, and sometimes be both not interested or not empathic.

They also like to just dump things to the next generation.

Yes, the devil is always bad!

The devil is a real being....