Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 08-09-2018, 10:05 AM
Knower

Can you see something that I can't see?

The more I study tarots, the more I "try" them with my friends, and the more I am fascinated by their language and wisdom. The thing is, I suck when I read them for myself

Last week I even went to see a professional tarot reader who - despite the candle light and the suggestive atmosphere she received me in - really disappointed me. In fact, she "read" the tarots as if she were reading the meaning of each single card from a text book. Oh well, I guess you need to be lucky enough to find a gifted tarot reader, just like finding a good therapist...

Anyway, I thought to do it myself once again. Here is a general spread on how September will unfold for me. I thought it was interesting as there are 5 major arcana showing up (that was consistent with the "professional" reading I received last week, lots of majors there too.)

I am posting it here because I am curious of what these cards feel to you. If there is a message that I haven't grasped.

It is a Celtic cross for which I used my only and one deck, the radiant RW.

Card 1- primary factor: Page of pentacles
Card 2- secondary factor: Page of cups

I tend to read card 1 and two together, as they represent the root of the matter. In this case, it feels like newness, new ideas finally coming to flourishing, possibly new creative inspirations and also something to do with the way I make money.

Card 3, unconscious influence: 9 of wands.
My wounds coming up. Dealing with feelings of betrayal and defeat. Feeling that I must protect myself.

Card 4, the past: the Hanged man.
Nothing has changed... as yet. At least, nothing from the outside.

Card 5, conscious influence: 10 of swords.
Touching the bottom rock. Oh man, have I felt like that these last months!

Card 6, future: Empress rx.
Well, there is potential to reach my full potential. But it just won't happen soon.

Card 7, me as I am: The Star.
I am dreaming, I am a dreamer. With my head in the clouds sometimes.

Card 8, the outside: Knight of cups.
Is it a gentleman that I see? Or it just refers to me? Which is ok, but maybe a bit boring

Card 9, key factor: The Judgement.
Coming to question aspects of my past. Coming to terms with my past. Untangling myself from past situations.

Card 10, outcome: The Fool.
Freedom. New chapter in my life. Ok, that I have been waiting for a while. All the past year has all been about endings and changes. I know I have changed a lot inside, but it still feels like nothing has changed. Do I make sense?

Thanks in advance to who, among you all amazing readers, will share their opinion
Old 09-09-2018, 01:10 AM
Experiencer

From the cards that you've gotten, I got some additional things for the meanings of the cards; cause it helps linking things together.

I see somethings from the empress being reversed - blocked growth and creativity/fertility of the feminine energy. It could mean that you're suppressing your creative side and being too aggressive with your approach, where a softer and more nurturing approach would be needed.

I feel that something is finally coming up from your hard work, tho the results are being delayed - may cause you have been too aggressive with your approach like what I mentioned above, like you're trying to work harder as a way to try and compensate for effort that you felt was lost - it seems to have brought up doubts that are linked to wounds in your past that seem to have leaked into other areas of your life, may be what is keeping you from feeling happy or satisfied with the results? For it to be lasting or feel that you've really accomplished something and feel like you're getting somewhere.

Hope what I've said helps.
Old 09-09-2018, 08:17 AM
Knower

Many thanks for your input! Yes I get as well this sense of things being delayed and somehow not coming to fruition. Have a nice Sunday x
Old 11-09-2018, 06:20 PM
Experiencer

You're welcome

I hope that you being gentler with yourself, will help you with anything that's blocked and with the sense of things being delayed; along with helping them come to fruition.
Old 11-09-2018, 07:45 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
You're welcome

I hope that you being gentler with yourself, will help you with anything that's blocked and with the sense of things being delayed; along with helping them come to fruition.

This is a great reminder
Old 11-09-2018, 07:56 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachella
This is a great reminder
You're welcome. That it is.
Old 06-10-2018, 09:39 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
The more I study tarots, the more I "try" them with my friends, and the more I am fascinated by their language and wisdom. The thing is, I suck when I read them for myself

Last week I even went to see a professional tarot reader who - despite the candle light and the suggestive atmosphere she received me in - really disappointed me. In fact, she "read" the tarots as if she were reading the meaning of each single card from a text book. Oh well, I guess you need to be lucky enough to find a gifted tarot reader, just like finding a good therapist...

Anyway, I thought to do it myself once again. Here is a general spread on how September will unfold for me. I thought it was interesting as there are 5 major arcana showing up (that was consistent with the "professional" reading I received last week, lots of majors there too.)

I am posting it here because I am curious of what these cards feel to you. If there is a message that I haven't grasped.

It is a Celtic cross for which I used my only and one deck, the radiant RW.

Card 1- primary factor: Page of pentacles
Card 2- secondary factor: Page of cups

I tend to read card 1 and two together, as they represent the root of the matter. In this case, it feels like newness, new ideas finally coming to flourishing, possibly new creative inspirations and also something to do with the way I make money.

Card 3, unconscious influence: 9 of wands.
My wounds coming up. Dealing with feelings of betrayal and defeat. Feeling that I must protect myself.

Card 4, the past: the Hanged man.
Nothing has changed... as yet. At least, nothing from the outside.

Card 5, conscious influence: 10 of swords.
Touching the bottom rock. Oh man, have I felt like that these last months!

Card 6, future: Empress rx.
Well, there is potential to reach my full potential. But it just won't happen soon.

Card 7, me as I am: The Star.
I am dreaming, I am a dreamer. With my head in the clouds sometimes.

Card 8, the outside: Knight of cups.
Is it a gentleman that I see? Or it just refers to me? Which is ok, but maybe a bit boring

Card 9, key factor: The Judgement.
Coming to question aspects of my past. Coming to terms with my past. Untangling myself from past situations.

Card 10, outcome: The Fool.
Freedom. New chapter in my life. Ok, that I have been waiting for a while. All the past year has all been about endings and changes. I know I have changed a lot inside, but it still feels like nothing has changed. Do I make sense?

Thanks in advance to who, among you all amazing readers, will share their opinion

My take on this :-)

Primary factor: Make sure you get enough money to pay bills and remember to fill your gas-tank etc.

Secondary factor: After you made sure all practical things are in order, then you can dig into the spiritual world and be intuitive.

Unconscious influence: You have a strong spine so to speak. Good stamina makes you a survivor (not always so visible).

The past: Doing a sacrifice for a higher cause. Letting thing just go.

Conscious influence: Yes - rock bottom. Victim mentality,

Future: Nature, earth, beauty, pregnancy etc.

Me: Your strongest ability is the ability to hope.

And yes I see a guy waiting for you, and you come to a point where you wake up to a new reality and a new life.

Good luck :-)

minx.
Old 06-10-2018, 10:15 PM
Knower

Thanks Minxoto! September was a 10 of swords month for me but now Im better! Ok waiting for the new guy, will keep you posted, LOL
Old 06-10-2018, 10:40 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Thanks Minxoto! September was a 10 of swords month for me but now Im better! Ok waiting for the new guy, will keep you posted, LOL

Now I saw something.

I got the message for you that things will pick up for you if you specific help children that are victims of natural disasters.

minx.