Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-07-2018, 07:46 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
It is okay and I am not offended.

Dakshinamurthy is Lord Shiva himself who takes the form of an "inner Guru" within the hearts of His devotees.

It is said, that Dakshinamurthy was also an Avatar of Lord Shiva, who came to Earth to instruct the seven rishis and all the Ascended Masters in the philosophy of yoga, without speaking a single word.. using only the Gyan mudra, or the gesture of eternal knowledge.

This is what is inside me.

I believe the best way to pass on sacred knowledge is without words or speech...just being open and present with a wise one is all that is needed.

Words and misunderstanding of words can and do corrupt the sacred knowledge
Old 26-07-2020, 10:55 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Thank you James/Bartholomew. An excellent post. Much of what you say is reminiscent of the Alice Bailey books.

Peace.

Sorry for the late response. My associate in spirit, Bartholomew, is close in vibes to the Master DK. I wonder where we all will go after this forum closes? We shall see.

James
Old 27-07-2020, 05:49 AM
Master

What a lively thread, sprinkled with esoteric wisdom!

I would only offer the following, as of my understanding & experience:

There being no limitation in the God vibration, even if a x-y-z nerve appears* (*to who does it so appear?) to be damaged or a chakra blocked, we simply need to let go of that flawed perception. Doubt or hesitation is what but a thought construct of lower mind?

About bliss & silence, in as far as cognised, once the energy reaches the crown and then after polarities are balanced in the heart centre, resulting in an unending benign explosion in slow motion, upon assimilation, the entire Sushumna is vibrant with the energy in permanence. No more kundalini linear movement then. It is everywhere at once, as it needs to be. Cognised in acceptant ever present stillness.

There is much written about the energy path. It’s good to know, since it quietens our curiosity. However, the actuality of being as the blossoming occurs, is far more wondrous than any feeble imagination. Thus recognising this, an aspect of wonderment & astonishment of each life pulse is an orientation inducing optimal ascension into subtler depths.

Old 27-07-2020, 06:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
Sorry for the late response. My associate in spirit, Bartholomew, is close in vibes to the Master DK. I wonder where we all will go after this forum closes? We shall see.

James

Hello James / Bartholomew!

Hope you are well. Why do you foresee this forum closing?

Very little is known about Master DK, Master KH other than bits & pieces here & there. If you could share something ... anything, I’m sure it would enthuse many here.

Old 27-07-2020, 06:45 AM
bartholomew

Your response reminds me of the complexity of the lower worlds in which, and through, we have these beings. Consider the way you might have expressed the same things had your astrological conditionings and Earthly experiences been different. I think of things like this and sometimes I get overwhelmed. If I write something now would it be the same if I were born two months sooner or later? I think it might. How do we sort it all out?

After physical death we rise up to the ethereal/astral where we stay for a while. Our perspectives are much the same in matters of "being". I think that if we ask the same questions then we will have much less difficulty with answers. And language. The nuance of speaking. There we will use telepathy. No need for translations then. Clarity. But we've ascended after all, if only just a bit. Those things that we work so hard to say here will be much easier to understand then.... I think. My own time of crossing is near. It's exciting!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

What a lively thread, sprinkled with esoteric wisdom!

I would only offer the following, as of my understanding & experience:

There being no limitation in the God vibration, even if a x-y-z nerve appears* (*to who does it so appear?) to be damaged or a chakra blocked, we simply need to let go of that flawed perception. Doubt or hesitation is what but a thought construct of lower mind?

About bliss & silence, in as far as cognised, once the energy reaches the crown and then after polarities are balanced in the heart centre, resulting in an unending benign explosion in slow motion, upon assimilation, the entire Sushumna is vibrant with the energy in permanence. No more kundalini linear movement then. It is everywhere at once, as it needs to be. Cognised in acceptant ever present stillness.

There is much written about the energy path. It’s good to know, since it quietens our curiosity. However, the actuality of being as the blossoming occurs, is far more wondrous than any feeble imagination. Thus recognising this, an aspect of wonderment & astonishment of each life pulse is an orientation inducing optimal ascension into subtler depths.

Old 27-07-2020, 07:17 AM
bartholomew

Brother, For about one month I felt strongly that a major change to the forum was coming but I did not know about it's closure until I got the message from Lynn two days ago.

For such a grand, vital and enduring organization as our planetary hierarchy is it is surprising that so few of us are aware of it. A wonderful collection of human and post human souls, many of whom are still incarnating that gives life to our world. Indeed it is this that made our world so different from the others in our system. At it's head is the world teacher, embodied in so many times and manners in the world of men. The great ones in our history are of this body. The greatest among these maintain ethereal bodies into which they can descend at will for particular purpose. Some names that I am familiar with are the Masters, DK, KH, Morya and Jesus.

DK occupies the position of intercessionary to the minds of men. It was he who gave the esoteric teachings to Blavatsky in the late nineteenth century. It was he, too, that gave the second dispensation of the same body of material through the channel Alice Bailey a bit later. This is his task. This assignment (of his) was a directive from above with the purpose of providing humanity with preparation for the changing of the age (which is not yet complete). The goal is to raise up humanity but this must be done with care. We must be led to discover as you know well lest we reject wisdom and misuse that which is given. The material, teachings, revelations, are given but in seemingly complex form. They will then be read by some. Contemplation follows. Again by some. But then a curious thing happens. We humans here in physical form study and ponder. This results in a new or enlarged astral form being constructed. The attractive force of this is powerful. Of those who are drawn in some will react negatively and others positively. It is the nature of the world for both to occur. The duty then of those who find clarity is to use this to overcome the other. In this way all will benefit. It is not this easy nor is it in any way linear. The karmic patterns of self, family, nation, race and culture all modify reactions. But here the guides in the planetary hierarchy whose business it is to watch... react and help as they can. Patience. As you know probably better than I the first response will not be the definitive one nor will it be the last.

Do we see turmoil in the world today? Yes. Polar opposites all in contact with the newly enlarged forms. Behaviours modified through astrological patterns. High and low, together.... It is a time of stressful experimentation between peoples, groups, nations and ideas. But the primary disturbance is in the lower astral now. This is the provocateur du jour so to speak. Most of us can read the news papers or watch TV news and see this happening.

But why all this? You asked if I knew anything about DK. It is his role to intercede, humanity to hierarchy.

Sometimes we think in too limited a way. Do we speak of spirituality in terms of phenomena, as it might relate to ourselves? Yes. I am included. I fail this test often. But in moments of clarity perhaps we would accomplish more to sense and then strengthen the links between our little part of the world and the greater which is near but unseen. If we can manage this we would be very close to DK and he would be glad for the help....

This is what I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Hello James / Bartholomew!

Hope you are well. Why do you foresee this forum closing?

Very little is known about Master DK, Master KH other than bits & pieces here & there. If you could share something ... anything, I’m sure it would enthuse many here.

Old 29-10-2020, 09:13 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
those who work towards enlightenment so they can serve others
Wow i didn't know there are others like me, apart from Buddha.
Old 29-10-2020, 09:52 AM
Master
One does not have to be enlightened to serve others
Old 29-10-2020, 10:40 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
One does not have to be enlightened to serve others

Indeed. Service is a path towards enlightenment. Karma Yoga.
Old 29-10-2020, 11:04 AM
Master

Can't believe I missed this thread, it is quite wonderful.

James, we had a few discussions in the past and reading this thread now made me realise how much we have in common. You are further ahead on the path than I am, but what you describe in detail on the subject of Kundalini, the Chakras, Channelled wisdom, guides, ascension, masters and many other topics matches my own thoughts and experiences on the matter, to an almost ludicrous degree.

I could not find anything in what you have written on this thread that I would fundamentally disagree with and I really appreciate the guidance you are giving here, all of it really resonates with me and helps put into words experiences and impressions that I've had myself, but couldn't quite verbalise in such an eloquent manner as yourself.

On a more personal note, I am now with a girl who comes from the Westernmost province of Ukraine, though she is an ethnic Hungarian. We plan to visit as soon as the pandemic situation permits. Are you now still there or did you decide to sit the pandemic out in the US?