Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 18-10-2018, 04:15 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Symbolic Dentist Tarot Journal

I just want to share some great experience I had with tarot and my journal.

The reason I bring in the dentist, is the way I do tarot and write in my journal.

The dentist in real life does not always fill the holes you might have, but writes about it in his journal and does it later.

Same with me and my journal - as a kind of symbolic dentist.

Very often questions comes to me, but I'm either too tired, sleepy or busy to do a tarot reading. But I still always write the question down in my journal - to do the reading later.

I don't necessary do the un-answered questions first. It can be several new tarot readings that I've done and written down, before I feel the need to go back and fill the holes in my journal.

It can be very healing to do. I actually had a toothache now, and I asked for help from The Devil (yes. Jesus didn't help...) on how to remove the pain. I heard the words "sing: there is no dentist in me", and as I've already had this crazy thought before that I was some kind of spiritual dentist, I thought I should try to fill some holes in my journal. And guess what: The pain went away immediately!

The need to go back, is a very known thing in spiritual work. Just think of The Book of Shadows, where the shadows can be seen as things in the past that bothers you.

I strongly recommend you use a journal - always keep it with you - and make sure you write down the questions that comes to you right away. It does not matter when you do them later - just do them when you get extra time and energy, or even better when you get pain or bad feelings in the future.

PS! Don't mind if you think your questions are somewhat crazy or not important. There's no such thing in the spirit world - all the questions matter and are valid.

Good luck :-)

minx.