Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 14-10-2018, 03:32 AM
Master

this is my advice given by tarot

[IMG][/IMG]

what should I do about these feelings towards this person?

its a good snap shot. you see where i went wrong (rx chariot crowns) its what i think about. its what blocks me too. im afraid of conflict, ridicule or anything heated in argument so i avoid totally. the 7 of swords shows how i think i got away with doing what i did and that he didnt notice. the knight......he's a little confusing tbh....whats he up to? Optimistic that despite the idiot move i did, we can still be cool, i still desire and have passion and want to express it. The two of cups, sharing, a coming together and the page there. i got scared because after the two of cups my first thought was....premature tongue that didnt think before speaking, typical me, will muck it up by being immature and stupid. ......so to clarify on the outcome of those two is a satisfactory result. Really? Are you being serious?

i didnt forget the hermit, seeking. and the strength blocking that. Right now, spirit so so so much wants, needs me to go in. push away thought, physical reality, tune in by tuning out and receive. but i am so afraid. so afraid that all this i feel that is so amazing and beautiful. is a lie, a spiritual deception like last time. so im scared. i know i should, i have already seen some things surrounding this. but im afraid to see anymore. i just needed to know what the heck to do about how i feel.
im so scared to talk to him.
past experience taught me that speaking gives you silence in response. that expressing my feelings risks being ridiculed. ignored.

its so real that im terrified of it happening all over again (the past prior to him). so if i do and say nothing, then nothing will hurt me. but thats not a way to live life and i dont want to live like that.

i am very sensitive. like very. and very very scared.

its just easier if my heart would stop trying to love someone other than myself.
Old 20-10-2018, 10:02 PM
Master
my advise go by in pic u sea not bu book coz book dnt giv u anserr
hav a goood luk it evry pic coz ech i pic will hav detaliss in mor thn book will y tell u

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 21-10-2018, 05:26 AM
Master

Thank you Jo :) great to see you too. Would you share that there donut and burger with me? I'll bring drinks!!
Old 21-10-2018, 04:47 PM
Knower

It gives me the feeling of a situation full of potential that is currently in standby. Hermit plus the Strength: some sort of internal struggle that you're going through.

I get the feeling he is a happy guy, good vibes coming from him, but at the moment you don't seem to trust him and you may come across a bit confrontational. Again, looking at the Strength, this is an internal turmoil that makes you refrain from expressing your feelings. You rather being on the defensive side, making sharp yet funny remarks when interacting with him (page of swords.)

The two of Cups is of course a very good card, we all like it :)
However, for the time being I get the feeling of two people "assessing" each other, trying to understand what the other is thinking. He would be happy to come closer but somehow you're keeping him at arm's length. Like, you think he's too good to be true or something like that. Like, you're trying to find out what his flaws are before it's too late.

The tarot advice seem to be that you have to look inside yourself, know yourself better in order to understand your reactions to this man - again, the Hermit along with the Strength (but you got this already.)

I hope it makes sense
Old 21-10-2018, 05:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Thank you Jo :) great to see you too. Would you share that there donut and burger with me? I'll bring drinks!!

lol yes mins a slushhyy

Old 21-10-2018, 05:02 PM
Master
sum tims if yotre moods in bad 1 u get dec in 1 u cani o no sonds nuts but im lernt my slf fw tips

Old 22-10-2018, 09:21 AM
Master
Hi Inika,

The cards do feel like there has been denial of feelings on your part. Like you described getting away or running away from ones own emotions.

He does feel fixated and stubborn a bit. But I also feel a hollowness in terms of self worth. So I still wouldn't blindly trust his sincerity just yet. He is not tying himself to you fully yet.

I think there is potential but let him stick around more and prove a bit more to you. Things will be more lasting if you make him wait a bit more and take your time.

Another thing is if for you to own your feelings whether this is something you want or not, have the courage to own your feelings and this will give you more confidence to face this situation. Also the awkwardness for you will clear in regarding to where you are on this.
Old 31-10-2018, 04:46 AM
Master

Very spot on Rachella and angelic...it helps to see that outsider viewpoint.
I need to know it's real before making an action. Don't want to waste anyone's time and energy. He is happy and fun and busy too. I take his busy routines into consideration.