Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-02-2011, 05:50 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
I hate to ruin it for you.. but there's no skipping.. you have to move up the vibrational scale..

i'm hoping to avoid ascending from one dimension to another. that takes too long and i've been here long enough. lol

i was only wondering if darkness ever disappears and is ever replaced w/ love and light. i guess the most likely answer is yes.

everything makes sense, but it's still tmi to absorb mentally and i was told that the brain will never truly understand, so i'll just take what makes sense and leave the rest. this can drive me bonkers.

gn themaster
Old 17-02-2011, 06:08 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tainamom
i'm hoping to avoid ascending from one dimension to another. that takes too long and i've been here long enough. lol
Well, good luck.. the only path I know to do that is the one I'm on
Quote:
i was only wondering if darkness ever disappears and is ever replaced w/ love and light. i guess the most likely answer is yes.
Sort of.. I've heard it said.. that a line was drawn.. and it was said if you want to play in the creators light.. be on this side of the line.. if you don't want to play in the light be on this other side..

The creator wants everyone back into the light.. but there is free will and such and that is honored..
Old 17-02-2011, 06:08 AM
themaster

Quote:
everything makes sense, but it's still tmi to absorb mentally and i was told that the brain will never truly understand, so i'll just take what makes sense and leave the rest. this can drive me bonkers.
Upgrading the ego is part of what helps you to understand

In my class we are merging the mental body with the emotional body and then the spiritual body and finally into the physical body.. we did some of that work tonight.. wild and weird it is

Don't make it into a big thing.. be easy on yourself
Old 17-02-2011, 06:13 AM
themaster

somehow I posted 3 times.. weird..
Quote:
gn themaster
nite..