Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 30-04-2014, 01:49 PM
Master
Tesla Coils to Spiritual Insights

Introduction.

Before telling my story, I have to explain that I have somehow lost my main photo album on my Tesla Coil experiments. I am still trying to locate it.
All my experimental results and best photos are in that album.
However, I do have a few loose photos laying around, and I'll post them as I go along with the thread.

I have not done any further studies in this field for over thirteen years.
I had the coils in storage for several years. Then I decided to give them away to my mad-scientist friends of Tesla.
My journey along this line of investigation is complete, and lessons learnt are far beyond anything read in a book.
As far as I am concerned, practical research has a way of implementing an understanding to things that go deeper (beyond words) than normal textbook study.

Finally, I must make it clear, that I am not a physicist or applied mathematician. I am only an electronics technician, trained by the Air Force (RAAF).
Later, I earned a degree in Health Science. But generally I see myself as just a mad scientist who uses practical approaches to things.
So I won't be able to discuss at depth certain theories and scientific findings.
I am just sharing some insights that were of great significance to my spiritual growth, even though they may seem simple and explainable to others.
Nevertheless, in saying this, please feel free to ask any questions. If I have an answer, I will do my best to provide what I know.
Old 30-04-2014, 01:54 PM
Master
My First Tesla Coil.

Not long after I left the RAAF I was working as electronics technician for a national telecommunications firm (1986). My job there was to repair various computer hardware. This included the computer screens, then called Video Display Units (VDU), a basic television screen. These VDUs had a high voltage supply 5,000 – 10,000 volts.

During one particular lunchtime, I was playing with this voltage source, trying to see how long a spark I can get it to arc. About a quarter of an inch (6 mm) was the best it could do.
A fellow technician, who was watching me, asked if I heard of Nikola Tesla. I said no. He told me I would be interested to learn more about him.

After work, I went to the library to find out about this Nikola Tesla. Well, was I surprised about this scientist. Here was a genius, a prolific inventor, and the only mention of him in electronic text books, is Tesla as being a unit of magnetic flux density - that is all.

Anyway, after researching into the makings of a Tesla Coil, I decided to build one of reasonable size. My goal was to produce a 500,000 volt generator, for high energy physics experiments. As it turned out, it only got to be about 400,000 volts. But that was good enough for starters. It provided me with lots of experiments and a deeper insight into energies beyond the normal.

The following photos were taken with black and white film for two reasons. First it was cheaper, and secondly, many B&W film also was sensitive to UV radiation, just above visual detection. UV detection was part of my experiments.

Old 30-04-2014, 06:50 PM
VisionQuest

Tesla was suppressed by the greedy men including Thomas Edison , a jealous man.

Tesla Coil is in his invention "The Violet Ray" and heals many even today! Also suppressed by the greedy mob doctors of today. Todays drug doctors are the real quacks! The term "quack" originally was given to Dentists as their cheap mercury fillings were causing many to drop dead after treatment. Now the Mercury is less, and so it only creates Infections, Arthritis and Cancers which are then attributed to "unknowns" ....... "We the friend of the dentist , do not know why you are ill, but here take these drugs and give us all your money....... come back when you have some more money.... oopss I meant , more problems I can help you with."

Tesla was one of the rare men in American history who actually tapped into Etheric Energy ...... The Divine Field !

Dig deep !
Old 30-04-2014, 07:26 PM
Knower
Oh yes, Tesla. One big violet Tesla plate is still my favorite beside gemstones.

Tesla coil. It looks similar to RIFE plasma generator by effect on human, in general...
...just trying to imagine this core principle because it's really not only about electricity
Old 30-04-2014, 08:18 PM
Experiencer
Wow, please post more. I am very interested to learn of your findings. I have been using a crudely made Hulda Clark zapper and have been wondering about whether or not spiritual insights may be attained through electricity. The timing of this post is an insight to me. Please tell us about your insights. What applications did you apply your device to?

Many thanks.
Old 30-04-2014, 11:39 PM
Master
Hello Zagacat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagacat
Wow, please post more. I am very interested to learn of your findings. I have been using a crudely made Hulda Clark zapper and have been wondering about whether or not spiritual insights may be attained through electricity. The timing of this post is an insight to me. Please tell us about your insights. What applications did you apply your device to?
Many thanks.
I hope my posts will not disappoint you about spiritual insights.
I believe any insight about the nature of electricity, for instance, brings me closer to the spiritual nature. IMHO, created energy and uncreated energy are from the same source; one is materialized in this realm, while the other is/has not shown itself yet.

About my insights, I plan to reveal bits and pieces as I go along, so I can explain better, and for others to get a better idea of how I came about them.
Again, they may mean nothing to others, but they meant a lot to me.

Thanks for sharing your interest.
Old 30-04-2014, 11:42 PM
Master
Tesla Coil Components

Pictures tell a thousand words. If you have any questions about these components, please do not hesitate to ask.

Old 30-04-2014, 11:51 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor

About my insights, I plan to reveal bits and pieces as I go along, so I can explain better, and for others to get a better idea of how I came about them.

I'm glad you're going slowly so I can grasp what you're talking about!
Old 01-05-2014, 12:35 AM
Gracey

I am a huge Tesla fan. I even drew him one time. Thanks so much for sharing what you have so far. And I look forward to reading more if you post more.
Old 01-05-2014, 12:38 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
Hello Zagacat.

I hope my posts will not disappoint you about spiritual insights.
I believe any insight about the nature of electricity, for instance, brings me closer to the spiritual nature. IMHO, created energy and uncreated energy are from the same source; one is materialized in this realm, while the other is/has not shown itself yet.

Thanks for sharing your interest.
Definately no disappointment! I, and I am sure many others, are most grateful to read about your experiences. I am excited to stay posted!