Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-07-2016, 05:01 AM
Guide
Current major takeaway from TF relationship

Hey guys,

As I had stated a couple months ago - I thought I found my twin flame.. And I am completely assured of that by this point.

I wanted to share some personal development I have received from this quite extreme union.

She has many problems deep inside, she has some insecurities, she doesn't like dealing with her deep issues (that I pull out of her - just what I do)..

When we are together, there's a deep sense of sexual chemistry, when we talk we can go for hours and hours of conversation, and when we stop talking we can sit next to one another as if we were in deep conversation.

One thing that really stands out - she is continuously going through a rollercoaster when she's with me.. And I had gone through it as well - till a few weeks ago.

She loves being around me.. But being around me also means that she needs to face demons inside of her that she would MUCH rather not.

She continuously tries to break away from. We never started dating and I gave up on the idea because she is always hot and then cold with me... And out of the blue. And each time we become much more deeply connected to one another.

The growth I want to shed to others:

In the beginning when she would push me away, I would fall to my knees wondering how, why, what.. I would be considerably tormented...

But the past couple weeks when she has roller coasted, I have come to the conclusion that she is not an object for me to have.. She is only a soul for me to share my love with in hopes that she shares it back. And each time she does this to me, I feel like I have an option to two different sides of the coin.. I can either become extremely depressed and lost.. Or I can open up more to my heart and stay calm and happy.. To realize deeper and deeper (it becomes stronger each time) that my love for her is not dependent on situation.

It's strange, as i'm put into this situation (this is the second time) and as I choose the right path (to remain happy) I literally feel warmth spread over my heart and I literally feel a rod connecting my heart to hers.. I realize i'm probably opening my heart more through this situation, i'm not too sure why the rod connecting me to her though.

Regardless, I just thought I should share for anyone else maybe going through something similar :)

Love and peace my beautiful SF family,
Jorddy