Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 16-06-2018, 04:37 PM
Experiencer
Any vibes from this historic house? Help needed.

Hi everyone,

I hope i'm posting this in the right section and that it's an appropriate question.
I'm seeking some help from some of you mediums out there.

I am thinking of renting this house. I won't disclose its information but it's beautiful inside. I don't know anything about it's history but it's from the 1870's and the city/surrounding area has been known to be kind of haunted.

I would just be living there alone with my dog; I do a lot of spiritual work myself. I'm not necessarily afraid of spirits or the other side but I want a peaceful environment. I'm in between on what vibes I feel about this place.

Any vibes?

Thanks, I appreciate your help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg FullSizeRender.jpg.jpeg (96.4 KB, 26 views)
Old 16-06-2018, 05:23 PM
Experiencer

This is what I got after a brief meditation:

Yes the house is haunted.
If you want to live there you need to take a few precautions:

Before you move in cleanse the space with the windows open, but the doors to the actual house should be shut.

Before you cleanse bless your sage by speaking out loud what it is you want it to do and cover it in love.

Make sure you say some affirmations out loud in a stern voice that all negativity must leave. Fill yourself with love while you do this.
Make sure you get all the corners and closets and hallways....every nook and cranny.

After you cleanse use salt on the window sills I like Himalayan Salt and you can now get it at the grocery stores lol. Bless the salt much like you did with the sage. Shut the windows after they are salted you can do this simultaneously with the smudging.

Then cleanse the property with the sage and speak your intention as well. Once that is done bury black tourmaline in the 4 corners of the yard and then connect them in your mind to put up a wall of protection.

I say this because it will flush out any negativity thats there including emotions that may have been absorbed by the home. It will also cleanse the property and fill your space with love and light. The tourmaline will stop wandering spirits that are attracted to your work from stopping by if they have negative intent. It has to be done in the order of home, land, barrier. If its not done in this order you will just end up trapping things you dont want.

Namaste`
Old 17-06-2018, 09:45 AM
Guide

What I seem to be getting from the house are vibes of a spirit who was in love with cooking. Lots of sensitivity to taste, and a sweet gentle vibe.

She seems to be quite depressed herself though. She died alone, without any of her friends and family, as she gained a very strong social anxiety disorder due to growing up bullied.

Feel free to send thoughts that going into the light is safe — there’s no threat of hell or being punished by some higher force for being inadequate or having died useless to society. It’s alright.

You might not hear her back, but she’ll be listening.
Old 17-06-2018, 09:12 PM
Administrator
Yes the house is haunted but if you are undecided yourself and are not sure of the energy of the place.then it is not the place for you.
let your instincts guide you.

Namaste
Old 23-06-2018, 05:03 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Yes the house is haunted but if you are undecided yourself and are not sure of the energy of the place.then it is not the place for you.
let your instincts guide you.

Namaste

Second this.

Lately when I follow my intuition the things I’m unsure of are not for me.
I can usually tell when something is for me as I don’t question it.
Old 23-06-2018, 03:10 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

It's haunted. I immediately felt it as haunted and I saw the ghosts and spirits there and boy was there a lot of company on the first floor! Why don't you try these invocations?:http://www.victorianparanormalconnec...nvocation.html

http://www.victorianparanormalconnec...ocations2.html

And why don't you try putting up big shields every now and then to keep the ghosts out?
Old 23-06-2018, 06:09 PM
Administrator
Hello

As a Medium I have come to find that most houses or anywhere we live has activity with it. My house is 1980 built and I have two ladies here that both put a footprint on the house. They come to visit an that is OK.

There is an activity vibe there but its not a negative or "Ghost" meaning Earth Bound Spirits trapped there. Its a flow in the house and well the whole town or city, and that too is normal for the age of the house.

The house feels like its lonely and wants a family in it again, someone that will hold it as more a HOME than just a place to land. Like all places I enter I ask for "blessings and permissions" to enter. If I hit that "wall" feeling then I will look deeper before I go in. This one feels nice.

Lynn
Old 23-06-2018, 11:53 PM
Master
The house has many spirits. They feel like ordinary. I wouldn't exactly call it haunted as in there does not feel spirits that will be harmful. Mostly many homes house many spirits. Older homes especially since many people lived there. I don't feel a cause of concern. Clear the space frequently if you feel some activity. At the most some spirit might try to get your attention.
Alot of mediums psychics deal with alot of spirits, because there are usually always a lot of spirits around. Nothing to worry. If you like the house you can move in.
Old 24-06-2018, 12:32 AM
Experiencer

I like the way Lynn described it. I got the feeling it wants to be claimed thats why I gave the smudging advice.
Old 24-06-2018, 12:54 AM
Master
A friend of mine who is very open and a working medium attracted alot of spirits in her home, her whole house usually was crowded with more spirits than usual. I have seen this occur with two of my medium friends. Their house has alot of spirits, but nothing necessarily harmful. Activity does take place but it is usually nothing to scare .
Mostly there are alot of earthbound spirits around. A 'ghost ' is a human spirit. It is not usually harmful or malicious. Sometimes it has a need to communicate but it won't interefere to harm and cause major disturbance of any kind.
Presence of many spirits is not always s a haunting and some of them you can help cross over.