Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 21-12-2010, 09:53 PM
philly

just received my first deck of tarot cards..

i got the truth seekers tarot. eventhough it's a lot to take in, the author still does not get into depth. there seems to be so many different meanings for each card. how did all of you start off? And is there any advice you could give to point me in right direction? thanks, phil
Old 21-12-2010, 10:58 PM
Master
okay I'm totally useless with tarot cards but I can tell you this. You have to play with your cards, in other words, handle them, shuffle them, look at them and see what impressions you get from them, etc. Even sleep with them under your pillow.
However you should also cleanse them too before you do what I suggested above, by saging them, or even surrounding them with white light.
Really get to know those cards, treat them with respect. Did you happen to get a tarot card pouch? They love those.
Spiritlite.
Old 21-12-2010, 11:05 PM
Master
Here's a good thread on this - Tarot 101 http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=6312

Old 23-12-2010, 10:31 PM
philly

thank you to the both of you. i am still trying to read about them, but i have been dreaming of them the last few nights. seeing certain images. i will try having them under my pillow