Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-03-2012, 09:27 PM
simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Carpark
I concur .

not when the egos in charge, it is easy, but the ego will have you believing otherwise, this is why the ego dies when the truth is revealed, it has nothing left, no identity to play with
Old 04-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
I have answered you as I see it, if you feel my answers have not lived up to your expectations then either change the way you interpret it or accept it, as I cannot give you any more

If you think I don't have the ability to read or answer questions(basic human functions)then maybe I don't any more but to me I care not

You may find that others have gained much from my words or they may not, either way I have given what I can
you have yet to explain what you found funny about saying "correct, you don't have to listen to anyone"
and you have yet to provide the names of the people you accused, so yeah simple observation reveals you have not answered these questions.

I consider it a reasonable expectation that if asked for a name, one would be provided within the context of it being a question and answer.
It's not about you giving me more, it's that you have not given any.

What others recieve from their questions has nothing to do with what i recieve from my questions.

I theorized you don't have the ability as they were simple straightforward questions, but you have since said you don't care.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:34 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
not when the egos in charge, it is easy, but the ego will have you believing otherwise, this is why the ego dies when the truth is revealed, it has nothing left, no identity to play with
If you're in a battle of wits with your ego, then that has nothing to do with me.
And has it ever occured to you that if an ego is real smart it will convince you that you are enlightened, and ego has disappeared, thus ego remains in charge.
Well, that's only possible if you believe all the ideas about egos.
So many theories, so little time.
Choose the one that gives you the most pleasure.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:34 PM
simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Carpark
you have yet to explain what you found funny about saying "correct, you don't have to listen to anyone"
and you have yet to provide the names of the people you accused, so yeah simple observation reveals you have not answered these questions.

I consider it a reasonable expectation that if asked for a name, one would be provided within the context of it being a question and answer.
It's not about you giving me more, it's that you have not given any.

What others recieve from their questions has nothing to do with what i recieve from my questions.

I theorized you don't have the ability as they were simple straightforward questions, but you have since said you don't care.

I know you consider and expect certain things, like I said I have given you what i can, if that does not live up to your expectations from your simple questions then that is how it is
Old 04-03-2012, 09:39 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Yes anything I say are just pointers in the right direction(according to my experience before awakening), you need to realise yourself, so yes drop all ideas

i am not asking anyone to follow me or my advise, I am just giving pointers that may lead in the right direction to have an awakening

does that make sense???
Absatively not!

Quote:
i am not asking anyone to follow me or my advise,
Quote:
so yes drop all ideas
According to you, don't follow anyone's advice, yet you advise to drop all ideas.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:42 PM
simon

I would just like to say thank you to everybody that contributed towards this thread, for me this has been great learning, hopefully some people here also got something from it

I do now feel I have given everything I can offer in this particular thread, I wish you all well on your various journeys/insights

Bless you all for contributing :)
Old 04-03-2012, 09:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks for your thread Simon.

If you had not posted this, it would not have brought about the way of thinking and understanding as I have now. That is how anyone can help. You dont have to 'give answers', just give indirect opportunites for people to discover their own.

Its getting to the point now were there are 5 pages since I last checked, it getting time consuming to catch up.

I think I have my way of understanding it sorted in my last post here. It makes total sense in a way that I can understand it:P If I learn otherwise, through my own experience then I will amend it. I find putting them out there and not keeping them in my mind a good way of cementing it and it seems to make ALOT more sense to me now!

I find, as with so much of this, knowing is only part of it. It can take awhile for an idea to sink into the mind to 'become' part of your reailty.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:49 PM
Shabby

Quote:
I would just like to say thank you to everybody that contributed towards this thread, for me this has been great learning, hopefully some people here also got something from it

I do now feel I have given everything I can offer in this particular thread, I wish you all well on your various journeys/insights

Bless you all for contributing :)

Thanks for joinging us Simon and sharing with us : )
Old 13-03-2012, 07:53 PM
Seeker
nice post

nice post simon

thank you