Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-01-2014, 11:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluralone
I don't understand this investment in defining God or spirituality in a way that denies the experience and beliefs of others. Why is that important?

Not being argumentative; I truly don't understand. Please explain.

I have not denied others their experience; I simply state mine. Show me where I have denied you your experience or belief; please show me that.
Old 18-01-2014, 03:36 PM
Master
Now living with God, that is a whole different reality; one I think we are destined for; but the results of living with God, are DRASTICALLY different than living without him; and both conditions prove their reality.
Old 22-07-2014, 05:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluralone
I don't understand this investment in defining God or spirituality in a way that denies the experience and beliefs of others. Why is that important?

Not being argumentative; I truly don't understand. Please explain.

No experience is denied in defining God, because all human experiences were designed with us and God in mind; predestined and intertwined; there is no such thing as an experience that God is not ultimately responsible for and involved with. That is just an hardcore truth.

Think on this; try and understand an experience you had that showed you that you have a hard time doing without something; whatever that something may be, physical or spiritual dependence. Just in example, it would be very hard to live without water. One could live on drinking other things, but even water is a component of some of those subsitutes. Or emotional things , like Love; one could live without Love in their lives, but the lack of it will cause a drain on them, whether they realize this or not.

Living without God has affected ALL of humanity; and its WHY we suffer EVERY thing that we do suffer in life!
Old 27-07-2014, 09:59 AM
Master
The real reason why the Middle East is suffering; is because they are living without God!

They only have a distorted view of him.

And that's all we have as well.
Old 14-09-2014, 03:49 PM
Master
Terrorist are terrorist, because they have a distorted view of God, and they terrorize because they are living without him.

Because living without God is a terror!