Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-10-2010, 08:58 AM
Dharma Employee

when you grow, they grow ??

sure i read this somewhere and that its corresponded to twin flame relationships, rather than soul mates but is it always true

I know the traditional adage of the highest truth for you becomes the highest serving truth for someone else when you come from your god space/ comeplete self but wondered given the nature of what these situations can bring up, whether the mutal growth thing really applies even though it may be related to karma, and you working out your stuff incrementally on each side

thougts ??
Old 01-08-2011, 02:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma Employee
sure i read this somewhere and that its corresponded to twin flame relationships, rather than soul mates but is it always true

I know the traditional adage of the highest truth for you becomes the highest serving truth for someone else when you come from your god space/ comeplete self but wondered given the nature of what these situations can bring up, whether the mutal growth thing really applies even though it may be related to karma, and you working out your stuff incrementally on each side

thougts ??

THIS is exactly what i want to know the answer to, seems noone answered you before!?
Old 01-08-2011, 03:10 PM
Dharma Employee

well I would speculate that as my post count indicates an ocd fixation of saying the same thing over and over again in multipe threads, people thought what can we say, that have not already answered in another thread, I went into meltdown last year and saw my life, get turned upside down, see it somewhat differently now, though, thank god
Old 01-08-2011, 03:11 PM
Master

Quote:
it;s because as evidenced frommy post count, I went into meltdown last year and saw my life, get turned upside down, see it somewhat differently now, though, thank god

so how do you see htis?
im sorry ou had to go through that i think we all have on here to some level. its a rocky ride.xx
Old 01-08-2011, 03:23 PM
Dharma Employee

deleted !!!
Old 01-08-2011, 03:26 PM
Master

Quote:
deleted !!!
lol ok, well i think tis a really important question i was looking to ask the same myself so, sorry if i offended you.
Old 01-08-2011, 07:13 PM
Dharma Employee

it wasn't that, i tried posting my sarcastic humourous take on the experience for you and it would not post it as it was quite long and my original version has a fewswear words, which upset the mods here, so just say if you check my post list and look for the first post in a thread titled

A different take on the profound beauty of this experience:call oprah

if i can help, miss, would be glad to, I must say, I am in quite a different place about it all, to how I was last year, hence why I hardly post here anymore
Old 01-08-2011, 07:14 PM
Dharma Employee

have you see steve gunns site by the way miss

those first 10 articles really made sense to me last year
Old 01-08-2011, 10:03 PM
Master

no but i heard his name mentioned before? do you have a linK? :)
Old 01-08-2011, 10:06 PM
Master

Quote:
it wasn't that, i tried posting my sarcastic humourous take on the experience for you and it would not post it as it was quite long and my original version has a fewswear words, which upset the mods here, so just say if you check my post list and look for the first post in a thread titled

A different take on the profound beauty of this experience:call oprah

if i can help, miss, would be glad to, I must say, I am in quite a different place about it all, to how I was last year, hence why I hardly post here anymore

where are you at now i think we change a lot! through it. lol