Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 23-02-2013, 11:38 AM
thinkgrowbecome

Twitching Eyes

I'm new to meditation as have only been doing it for a few months, but lately my eyes seem to be drawn more to centre of my forehead. When this happens my eyes start twitching, sometimes i find it really pleasant but others it can be quite a distraction.

Does anyone else experience this? If so then some feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Peace & Love

Iain
Old 23-02-2013, 03:04 PM
Anandini.Devotee

That's your third eye, good job. The twitching is connecting to higher energies or spirit masters that are with you and rejoicing that you are meditating :)
Old 23-02-2013, 03:28 PM
thinkgrowbecome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru.Anandini.Devotee
That's your third eye, good job. The twitching is connecting to higher energies or spirit masters that are with you and rejoicing that you are meditating :)

That fills me with joy

Peace & Love to you Guru.Anandini.Devotee
Old 23-02-2013, 04:39 PM
Anandini.Devotee

Thank you and bless you
Old 23-02-2013, 09:40 PM
thinkgrowbecome

Earlier i did a third eye meditation and saw a young woman of indian descent looking back at me. What does this mean?
Old 23-02-2013, 09:51 PM
Anandini.Devotee

a few days ago in meditation I saw Krishna and he was seated in heaven and told me to sit on his right side, he then poured gold dust on my head, I took this as he is the father in cosmic consciousness in the bible God The Father is in heaven and Mother Mary (shakti) is seated to his right hand side, Telling me to empower myself AS the Holy Spirit (shakti)

Not sue what that means as there is not enough symbolism to interpret but maybe you have some ties in India. Maybe it is someone who was linked to u in a past life or astral incarnation, your guide or someone you guided someone who sent you blessing, power, hinting in your subconscious these things that are leading you to rise above the conspiracy that is Maya's (the material reality's) illusion. Lol or it could just be your imagination !
Old 23-02-2013, 10:11 PM
thinkgrowbecome

She was blue if that makes any difference
Old 23-02-2013, 10:19 PM
Anandini.Devotee

Yes it is the subtler things in visions that reveal the symbolism, blue is the color of shakti the goddess as well as shiva though she's a darker blue then him, she represents the material reality as well as the destruction of the ego. (Shakti is a goddess as well as the material reality and illusion, shakti is also another word for power)
Old 23-02-2013, 10:21 PM
thinkgrowbecome

That's very interesting Im making progress then :)
Old 23-02-2013, 10:24 PM
Anandini.Devotee

Shakti is also the energy that you feel between your eyes shakti is everything, it is prana, chi, it is also the energy that is kundalini (the rising of shakti up the spine to the 3 rd eye)