Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 04-02-2012, 11:24 AM
Pathfinder

To connect to the energy's we talked about is to open the pathways (corridors) into the primal grid.

If we wanted to re write the name of this grid...it would be the primal serpentine energy.

If you want to open these pathways into the grid like the shamans do...to improve the devices we talked about, we add certian stones into the copper rods.

One particular stone is the serpentine stone.
It combines very well with Seraphinite.
There is another stone which will clear any energy's from the quartz that you use... Selenite.. you can put one or two of these inside the rods. This stone programs the geometric pathways in the quartz and serpentine stones.

If you add a few of these stones into the rods with the quartz, you will have a very strong conduit.

The best thing is to get used to the serpentine stone first.
Carry one around with you for a week or so. Then you can get adjusted to this stones energy. After that you can add it to the device.

Serpentine energy is the motion that carry's manifestation into being. The dormant kundalini is this serpentine energy that lays hidden from our conscious self.

What do you think the pheonix is...it rises from the ashes. this symbology is connected with the serpentine kundalini energy.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:28 AM
Pathfinder

They don't want people doing this and awakening to there real self..do we just sit there and take it up the **** or do we reconect and take back what righfully is ours.

I will never bow down to tyranny..it's just not in my nature.
I hope others are like that..the time is approaching for us all to do something about it. We can't wait for some called entiy to come along and get us out of the ****.

We are the ones to dive back into the grids nature and reconect. Then we will know the true nature of ourself and our beloved earth.

The earth is an entity like us...communicate with this entity...this entity will help us reconect if we need help to do so.

She protects and guides her initiates...i'm talking through experience..view it as connecting with the earth first..before jumping into the primal grid.

The earth's energy lines can open up to our own energy field. To travel in the grid...you can travel in your own spaceship...a geometric pyramid is that vehicle.
That can be your protection.

Your mind becomes this vehicle as it traverses within the grid. No entity can enter.
This was done by the ancients.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:29 AM
Pathfinder

With the pyramid that people are building....the concentration of energy is at the base ends.
The crystals can be more centered at the ends of the rods.
This is were the energy is more pronounced.

When the devise is complete...the energy is quiet magnetic inside the structure.

It is totally different to any other energy. That's why the pyramid structure concentrates a unique magnetic force inside it's geometric shape.

Consciousness is more receptive to this primal energy.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:31 AM
Pathfinder

The carbon molecular structure in the foods are altered by these energy's.
They will form a type that is very similiar to the crystalline structure of the planets energy grid.
This will apply with water in it's crystalline structure to.
Water can change it's structure by an infusion of energy that's not distorted.
This apply's with anything that's put in the structure.

This link will show you the shape that i'm talking about.
It's the third picture down.
You will notice how similiar it is to the earth's grid formation.
These change in carbon based molecules by certain energy's.

[link to www.edinformatics.com]
Old 04-02-2012, 11:33 AM
Pathfinder

Wanted to discuss the sacred sites in our world that exist through the earth from our ancient past.

Every site is bulit on a vein of water...be it flowing water from creeks underground or veins of water that run in it's vacinity.

This water flows with the current of the magnetic flow that's generated from the sites.

Water is very conduit with the energy spiral that's generated through the earth.

So if people wanted to built the devices I mentioned..you need to include water as a source of attraction to the primal energy's.

Our body's contain 2 thirds of water and so does the earth.
Without water which is the life blood of this planet, it would be stagnate in it's energy flow.

You can use a crystal bowl with water to energize the magnetic flow inside the device.

This water will totally re-arange i'ts properties once it's spiraled with the grids energy flow.

You can drink this water...it will infuse the energy's inside your body with it's pure energy properties.

Another device that can be made is a spiral made of copper.
In the center you can fix a quartz crystal.
You can make it in size for a pendant.
It's quiet easy to make and not expensive.

I'll give people a tip about finding strong vortex points.
Were you see any serpent or dragon displayed in any shape..be it on stone or building, it is a marker that's been put there as a sign of the vortex point.

The elite have done this around the world and so have the ancients...if you look you'll find these markings.
Not many know about this so it's a secretive sign that has it's meaning.

The serpent is the primal energy, as is the dragon serpents line of energy.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:42 AM
Pathfinder

This is basically all the information that i've put down from my posts on another site, which I won't mention here.

I've selected the best bits basically, but i've left some links out.

This information is very close to the ancient energy use of the grids workings.
The device isn't like the pyramids obviously but with what we have at our disposal, it does the job to awaken certain dormant energy's.

If you want to ask any questions regarding this type of energy work, i'm more than happy to answer questions.

Also if anyone wants to add any information to this thread, i'm more than happy for you to do so.
It boils down to everyone awakening and reconnecting to our bithright.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:01 PM
Pathfinder

Red granite which was used in the great pyramid has very conduit magnetic quality's than most stones.
It contains up to 25% quartz crystal..it also has magnetite which is a very conduit to magnetic forces.
It also has a high content of magnesium which is a high electrical conductor.

With all these substances inside these granite stones, it acts to hold the energy inside the building.
The top of the pyramid would of had a cap that binded these energy's inside the structure so they would not escape.

If we wanted to get very close to this structure in our own back yards, we could add to the devices that were spoken of earlier on.

To do this...once the copper pyramid is made...you can get some red granite blocks and have them as a base..you can rest the copper pyramid ontop of these stones.

The magnetite must be added inside the rods with the quartz, which i mentioned in an earlier post.

If you wanted to make a cap on it's apex to hold and distribute the energy....this would of been made of dororite and covered with a mixture of gold leaf and silver.

I know that can be hard for most but it's not totally necessary unless you want to go down that track.

Now....with all the information on here about building this device....I can say without doubt...if you go down this track....you will experience the true primal energy's that once existed on this planet.

You will open up to a world full of energy's that will invigorate not ony you, but anything around your vacinity.

I totally guarantee you that this will happen.
I'm not one who says things with a grain of salt.

This is the device I've built and it contains an energy that is not of our modern world...it will open you up.

It is the only way to open up and awaken...it won't happen any other way. The ancients used these sacred places to experience and open up to the primal grid.

The answer is there for all of us to see.

These devices will rise up again to make our conection to the grid..they will become our sacred places..our domain of entry.
Old 06-02-2012, 02:44 PM
Master

Can we see a picture of your pyramid?
Old 10-02-2012, 09:12 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Can we see a picture of your pyramid?

I'm away working in another state for 8 weeks so you'll have to wait till i get back home and i'll post it up.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:52 AM
Pathfinder

Basically the main problems we see in today's world are...

We operate in a toned down input...output state in consciousness through our lines of energy that connect through this primal grid.

We have forgotten and lost communication with the primal grid...we are multiplying rapidly...are disorganized...and chaotic in our systems.

Instead of living in harmony with our earth, we devour and infect, not only ourselves but the enviroment on a large scale.

This tells us one thing...we are off balance with the energy lines that connect us to this primal grid.

Right through society we see the destruction of animals...forests...murders...agression towards our fellow human being...it's endless.

This state can't and won't sustain itself in it's current form.

The majority of people that I talk to have this weary state about them, that they can't handle going through this anymore.

People have become disinterested in our reality...they no longer can handle it's stresses and conformity and rules, that are put upon them by so called rulers of this world.

The whole matrix of this setup is conformed to subdue the natural state of our being.

Basically were not in balance with the energy's of our planet...that's what everyone is missing in there time in creation on this world we live in.

This applies to the ethric realms also when we shed our bodies.

Because there all interlinked with each our, they permeate and overlap those energy's we partake in at the moment.

The solution is to connect and reawaken these points of energy.
If we don't...the balance will tilt one way or the other to correct it.

Our whole bodies have meridain points of energy that transmitt through the grid points...this includes our ethric bodies.
The systems through our bodies and the earth's bodies are distrorted at this point of time.

The vortex line points are generators of our reality...so the truth is...the term dumbed down is...toned down to our full compacity of consciouness.

An example is...when you hear the term...we operate at 10% of our brain capacity to what we should operate...
This term is not the physical brain put the energy lines that are toned down to 10% capacity.