Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-09-2011, 09:21 AM
Knower

Will there be competitive sports in 5th dimension?

Will there be competitive sports in 5th dimension? Anyone have opinions/intuitions on it or anyone can channel anything on it?
Old 24-09-2011, 12:58 PM
Master
Jai Alai could make a comeback. It's very future-sounding after all.
Old 24-09-2011, 01:27 PM
Topology

Why would there not be competitions? They are a great motivator
Old 24-09-2011, 01:28 PM
Laura

We will have healthier bodies, and consume less food, but I have no idea about sports. I'm curious as well.
Old 24-09-2011, 01:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura
We will have healthier bodies, and consume less food.
Really? The obesity rate is skyrocketing, and people are eating more and more fast food. and junk food. and microwaved food... Are you seeing some holistic, parallel universe that's going to magically appear at some future point?
Old 24-09-2011, 01:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology
They are a great motivator
To motivate what exactly?
Old 24-09-2011, 02:24 PM
Humm

You mean something like this?
http://dananau.com/wabe/humor/monkgloats.pdf
Old 24-09-2011, 02:26 PM
Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Really? The obesity rate is skyrocketing, and people are eating more and more fast food. and junk food. and microwaved food... Are you seeing some holistic, parallel universe that's going to magically appear at some future point?

I thought this topic was about the 5th dimension? The things you've mentioned are definite realities in our world, but our world is vibrating in the 3rd dimension. Fortunately, the vibrational rate of Earth is on the rise, as the planet readies herself for vibratory ascension.

If I'm speaking Chinese, I apologize.
Old 24-09-2011, 02:27 PM
Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humm
You mean something like this?
http://dananau.com/wabe/humor/monkgloats.pdf

LOL! I certainly hope so! That would be awesome.

"I am the serenest...NO, I am!"
Old 24-09-2011, 03:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura
I thought this topic was about the 5th dimension? The things you've mentioned are definite realities in our world, but our world is vibrating in the 3rd dimension. Fortunately, the vibrational rate of Earth is on the rise, as the planet readies herself for vibratory ascension.

If I'm speaking Chinese, I apologize.
Chinese, no. But I can't say I've ever heard the theory that this physical earth is going to undergo some kind of vibratory ascension. I've read a bit about Yugas and what not, and the "collapsing" of creation and existence, to be reborn at some later age. Is that what you mean? So will the next round of existence include a 4th dimensional aspect to it?