Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-12-2018, 09:19 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortoise Walks
My first thoughts are to question how you think that anyone outside of a marriage can singlehandedly wreck a marriage between two other people? No one can own another or take someone away from someone else. That’s my perspective. Having lived thru some of what you describe. Without any TF labeling... just life...

i came to the conclusion that the end of a marriage is an inside job. What is a marriage anway? Isn’t it created between those who are married? Even if they both made assumptions and projections of what it would be... not lining up for what it is for both?

However, it is easy to point a finger and call others home wreckers when some marriages fail or need to be redefined and agreed upon over time. To me... it’s now equally unsettling that “marriage” has to be protected and walked around on tippy toes and eggshells... no getting to get too close to others who are married. You may topple another’s marriage with a little bit of flirting and or seduction or even sharing hobbies. I guess i feel like... if you can “take” “my” husband or friend or whoever away from me... they were never “mine” to keep... and we weren’t “soulfully” married... children irregardless... some folks are better co-parenting separately. Staying together for the children can often be unkind and emotionally damaging... I also know from life that keeping the inheritance and/or promise of family and contracts is not always the best thing to support and continue forward for the health, happiness, and well being of everyone.

Growth comes to us in many different ways. Many of which we can judge as this or that. Right or wrong... I figure all i can do is authentically be myself... that may mean expressing heart feelings... and being vulnerable... and honest with those i am in relationship with. Letting them do the same...

TW

Yes I totally understand you and agree. NO ONE can "take" your partner away. It's your partner who decides to open the door and let a third party in. I myself came from a broken marriage parents. My father left me and my mom alone when I was only 2 or 3 years old for another woman. Of course I blamed the woman, but not entirely. Mostly I blamed my father, because it was his own decision to go for her and left us. He's the one who couldn't contain it in and have some sense of self control.

And yes, marriage is an inside job. For me personally, marriage is just that of legal papers to sign. But true marriage and commitment comes from the hearts itself.

Anyway, weather this is about twinflame or not, whatever the excuses are, marriage issues have always been a worldwide problem since many centuries ago. That's why I also said in my post that this is just another adult everyday drama. But the main issue I was talking about is that a lot of people out there would do outrageous things that's down right toxic and unhealthy BASED on the idea of "Hey that person is my twinflame! They need to be with me!"
Old 09-12-2018, 09:22 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
Wow finally a posting with a common sense and respect for the connection!!
Thanks for posting!

Not just leave them alone but bless them to have a loving and successful relationship.

Soul connection like TF teaches unconditional love and self love.

Self love vs Selfishness

When being selfish, that is when one does not care about anything but to have entitlement for his/her TF.
This creates karma in the connection.

Practicing self love preserves the soul connections and infuses more love into the connection.
To practice self love, you have to become the person that your can love and respect yourself.

Always question.
Can you love and respect yourself if you are the one who is causing harm to your TF's marriage or relationship where your TF is happy, thriving, and in love??

YEAP exactly! Here are some more of the things written in that blogpost...

🍂"It’s also selfish to not FREE up your Twin Flame’s spouse"

🍂"You realize that’s your partner. So you don’t have to share them with anyone, and you don’t have to wait until they decide to finish their other relationship. So dissolve that marriage!"

🍂"It would be out of integrity to avoid your Twin, or to not make moves.”

Okay I don't know what you make of it, but heck that sounds creepy and posessive lol. If I ever meet a man who told me I'm his twin and force me to be with him, I'd run away as far as I could. Call the police even ****
Old 09-12-2018, 09:29 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
I agree.........i bet its a woman that wrote it. I bet her 'twin' is or was committed to another prior.

what a load of poo. its so focused on relationships of this 'normal' kind.

no one is actually spiritual minded or soul minded. all for show to get their goal relationship the way and how they want it.

i mean.....who works together with their twin? Who sits in front of their twin and work up the body to bring balance. who meditates with their twin? who helps with shadow work? who delves into conscious collective to explore the soul with their twin?

oh no no....its all....sex, movies, shopping together, cook together....you know...normal stupid stuff.

im ''''whatever'''' about online hyped up twin community poo. its all a have. for sad woman to get a relationship where the guy will stay longer than the last guy because he is my twin and has to.

The website is hosted by a couple, so they both co-create all those contents together. It's their website. I see they have a huge following on facebook as well.

I personally believe and truly resonate with the idea of twinflame, but I'm not gonna obsess about it to the point I go crazy by doing harmful stuffs. Like those things written in that blogpost. Whatever it is. I've personally seen within my own family and a friend, who has a such spiritual wonderful relationship that's balance and loving. They work together to support and lift each other up.

BUT I do say that this thing is so rare. It's not something I see everyday anywhere.
Old 09-12-2018, 11:57 AM
Deactivated Account

If it is truly a spiritual matter (I would argue it is) then obsession isn't an accurate or fair label. Yes, it could become toxic because of obsessive tendencies, but then any relationship has that potential. The difference... carrying the one photo in one's psychic wallet for decades, but never stopping to consider why? Personally, I've never experienced any sort of religious fervor, but it reads about the same, inclusive of many Marian-like apparitions, and when that meets head-on with ego-driven behaviors and expectations, good chance not much hilarity is going to ensue, and that last is borne out by what gets posted here. Or some of what gets posted here.
Not much hilarity at all, and the end of an earthly union can be devastating... but marriages fail half the time regardless. Stressors much lighter than this cause these failures. Both genders are culpable. An example of a karmic contract cited elsewhere states that one may be springing the other from a marriage for any number of reasons. And what better way to end a marriage than the siren's lure of reunion with a TF. Why can't a TF also be charged with a karmic contract?
Old 09-12-2018, 11:57 AM
Deactivated Account

double post
Old 09-12-2018, 02:21 PM
Pathfinder

Interesting post..I get what you are saying and the vehemence to which you are responding. I think I am in a twin flame connection but am not with my twin. He met his partner (or karmic) not long after we met.

This experience has been the most painful of my life. I love this person like I have no other. And as time has progressed the spiritual connection has increased. My kundalini has activated and I have a very active heart chakra. Most recently I have been getting a lot etheric sexual experiences and I am almost certain they are coming from my twin. Each time it has happened after we have seen eachother (not in a relationship context). I also know that he is not with his partner at that time. In the past 2 weeks 3 times out of 4 after having been with him for some time, I am driving home and I start feeling like I am being made love to. I would not have been even thinking of sex. The sensations are near to the point of orgasm ( feeling it 'down there' but also in the heart chakra), meanwhile driving along a 100km motorway home. Too dangerous (on a side note I think the state one is in when driving and when preparing to sleep when we close our eyes are similar brainwave states because for the energy to come you need to be relaxed. It almost always will come when driving after I see him, or some nights when I lay down).

The problem is that this connection defies all logic. And that is why you have people like the one you have described who say it is ok to go and blow up their current relationship. Truth is and I agree too that it is divine timing, and ultimately you want them to be ready for a proper union. I think back and now know I was not ready when I first met him, nor was I last year probably.

The thing is the connectivity a twin feels when with their twin is not describable. It is sheer love and a sense of belonging and home that no one else matches. Then you couple that with etheric type experiences, where you are feeling their spiritual sexual energy with you and your desire to be with them increases tenfold - the emotion is so raw and deep - so even if your logic is telling you stay away, give them time, let it happen as it needs too the attachment on the etheric plane is so intense that your craving just deepens and deepens. I think they call this merge. And yes can become obsessive. I think of my twin constantly. I don't even want to think of him and it starts. Sometimes I get waves of emotion and they are not mine!

It is just a very difficult connection and the thing is the desire to have them with you is so great, because it matches nothing you have ever experienced. From your post I understand you are not a twin, so you can't have the capacity to know how deep the emotions can run. There is nothing to describe it. I have a type of love for this man that in some ways runs deeper than the love I have for my own children. And I say that feeling ashamed. I love my children, I truly do but there is a resonance I feel with him that I have felt with noone else in my entire life. And you know what is the chance of finding another you share such a fantastic beautiful connection with. That is why a twin is desperate and so obsessed to be with their counterpart.
Old 09-12-2018, 02:44 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlswan
Yeah, it's just that this matter is worrisome and I felt the need to put a warning reminder out there. Then again, of course not everyone will always resonate with my message, and also the same with me to everyone. It's just that there are things that are just like... OH COME ON??hahaha

Ah well, no matter what I just wish the best for them of course. I just hope that people realise the need of balance in life. Not everything that's seemingly "spiritual" or the "ultimate truth" must be pursue upon, especially when it's just not healthy or respectful.

Besides, it all comes back again tooo... are you completely sure that person is your twin? What if after everything they're not? And even if they are, what if you end up breakup again anyway?

Will there ever be a "official" legal certificate from the universe telling "yeap, no worries, this person is your twinflame alright!" LOL

True! The whole twin flame concept is esoteric and there is no definite answers. People get too caught up in it, sitting here arguing that their twin is indeed their twin, looking for confirmations, paying for card readings, meanwhile their "twin" is happily married with a new baby on the way.
Not to say that some marriages dont break up, they do all the time, and sometimes because married person finds new love. it happens. But in this case there is really no need to "pursue" a married person, or wait for years for them to end loveless marriage. Things just natually unveil, marriage dissolves, new couples form and everybody moves on. When there is this need to "pursue" and "fight" for love, thats a huge red flag. Maybe it's time to stop, take inventory of things and realize that the feelings were not that mutual to begin with.
Old 09-12-2018, 03:00 PM
Master

if it drains you and drags you down its toxic.

if its inspiring and builds you up its not toxic.

i mean....discernment? right?

our views, perceptions and feelings may all range and differ with our individual cases. For instance, a poster mentions this desperation and obsession to be with the twin. Well...not me. desperation tells me something. things like....panic, it must happen now. it tells me i have lack of faith that anything will unfold or not. it tells me i am not in peace, alignment with harmony. it tells me i lack something. it tells me i am too attached and needy.
if i lack contentment then something is not right. thats a red flag.
the strong emotions is what has one disregard the warning bells. misinterpret them as being part of the connection.

my soul is gonna go where it needs to despite any and all attempts i make at navigating a connection to go and be as some pre-ordained desired outcome. this is part of surrender. we really do not have the upper hand in soul connections. they are not driven by the mind. no matter how much the mind tries to sabotage it. or say how it is and is gonna be and become.
Old 09-12-2018, 04:39 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
if it drains you and drags you down its toxic.

if its inspiring and builds you up its not toxic.

i mean....discernment? right?

our views, perceptions and feelings may all range and differ with our individual cases. For instance, a poster mentions this desperation and obsession to be with the twin. Well...not me. desperation tells me something. things like....panic, it must happen now. it tells me i have lack of faith that anything will unfold or not. it tells me i am not in peace, alignment with harmony. it tells me i lack something. it tells me i am too attached and needy.
if i lack contentment then something is not right. thats a red flag.
the strong emotions is what has one disregard the warning bells. misinterpret them as being part of the connection.

my soul is gonna go where it needs to despite any and all attempts i make at navigating a connection to go and be as some pre-ordained desired outcome. this is part of surrender. we really do not have the upper hand in soul connections. they are not driven by the mind. no matter how much the mind tries to sabotage it. or say how it is and is gonna be and become.

Yep, u can say that again
Old 09-12-2018, 05:55 PM
Ascender