Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 28-11-2017, 02:51 PM
Guide

Machine

There was a machine upstairs in my home the size of a big vending machine? I touched something on it and it started counting down. I panicked and ran downstairs where a man who seemed familiar was and someone else (a woman I think) and tried to act normal while this alarm sound was going off. They both went upstairs and I was scared they’d know I set this machine off, I was pacing up and down in the lounge and went to my large front window staring out saying, I’m sorry, I’m sorry over and over. I was expecting us all to blow up once the countdown ended but instead the alarm stopped and I heard it just shutdown and switch itself off.

All three of us were then walking and it was night and raining and I was complaining that I’d only just washed my hair. I put my hood up on my coat but felt really bulky underneath it. I had a pair of trousers on with a top and then a jumper on top of that. It felt like my trousers weren’t up properly so I was trying to re-arrange myself under my coat without everybody seeing as we were passing people while walking.

A lady walked passed with a dog and the man said, that’s the one look at its eyes and when I looked they were really big but in a beautiful way. It was so cute. The face of a digital wrist watch came from nowhere and on the screen was a word ‘Yamaha’ There were other words too but I can’t remember them. As we carried on, I’d taken my trousers off and my knickers too, straightened out my top and my jumper but can’t remember if I put the leggings and knickers back on. I don’t think I did but at that point my dog woke me up.

I'm keen to know what taking undergarments off signifies
Old 28-11-2017, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator
A vending machine is something we use to buy food from. Food represents the ideas and beliefs we take in. So you are in the act of trying to buy into something but it triggers fear in you that you have a limited amount of time to get it or your life will blow up. I would say maybe you are putting pressure on yourself to learn or gain something and it is causing some angst in you. Nothing bad is going to happen if you do not learn your lessons or acquire your goal quickly. Quite frankly nothing in life happens quickly. it is a slow process that happens in baby steps not in sudden changes.

The male and female in the dream I suspect represent your action body and emotional body. They are with you and compel you to behave certain ways. You are good at clearing away unwanted thoughts (washing hair) but may still revert to self protective measures (putting on many layers of clothes) so you don't feel or think negative again. You work through things like fear and worry but fall back into trying to hide from those feelings possibly.

Dogs in dreams represent our friend side. The side that has our back. In this instance the dog was friendly so this says your friend side does things to try and be nice to you, to be helpful. But in the doing it can hold us back from greatness. The word Yamaha means Yama = mountain and ha = sword. So the mountain/challenge in front of you is to let go of your need to protect yourself/sword. Throw caution to the wind and take your clothes off and let yourself be naked and vulnerable. Taking risks that leave us vulnerable can be scary but there is no time limit on your goals. If you don't succeed initially keep trying and eventually you will succeed.

So I would say you very possibly have some goal in mind but are hampered by putting too much pressure on yourself to be successful right now possibly because you are driven by a fear of risk. If you have the success now then the risk is gone. But life is more about the journey than the destination. Learning to not be swayed by risk is something you are challenged with overcoming.
Old 28-11-2017, 03:25 PM
Guide

A lot of that resonates with me at the moment. Yes, that makes a lot of sense to me now, thank you kindly Michelle11
Old 29-11-2017, 09:06 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
oh the big eyed cute dog pointed out to you in public, that has a big Yamaha watch associated with it, symbolises the dog-like biker males that you may meet in public.
And taking your pants off in public means romantic affairs that may eventuate from meeting males.
And a vending machine with a life & death alarm up in your house means a contraceptive machine that you have to visit before it is too late.

If i recall correctly you wrote recently that you are hoping to find a male partner very soon.

So the entire dream is saying 'visit a contraceptive vending machine before you go out in public & meet cute biker males & take your pants off. That is possibly what it is saying? I apologise if that offends you. There was no nicer way to put it. It is either that or my first interpretation.

LOL Perfection, no I'm not romantically involved with anyone or wanting to be. I give it no real thought, I'm happy the way I am. Perhaps you've mistaken me with someone else? Or could it be you mean from this response to a post from jo from another dream thread? I said, 'you never know' not because I'm looking for a partner but because I was thinking about how the universe works in mysterious ways and I know that I really couldn't be doing with that right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
iv had ths hapen 2 me 2 wen medtatn
dnt maybe u goin 2 meet sum 1 new it cud be
sorry if im wong

Lolly's response
It didn't feel romantic in nature and I don't have any love interests or anyone that I like but, you never know. Hadn't thought of that side of things!

There's no room in my life for a man right now lol