Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 27-11-2017, 05:03 PM
Guide

Refugee neighborhood

In my dream I was in a neighborhood that had houses set up for refugees. The neighborhood had sections according to your "wealth" but not money wealth. I don't know who determined the wealth but I think it was based on your life story. Well I was a little girl, maybe 12 or so, with reddish hair and a Judi garland voice. My "home" as an orphan was a decent house, not too fancy but not too run down. I met a girl who was Cambodian and she did not live in a nice house. Hers was a run down pig stye looking place, with dirt floors and animals laying about. She shared it with a few hobo looking people including a man who had took me there to see the girl. I brought the girl some eggs as a gift but it just reminded her of how poor she was because she couldn't afford eggs herself. She started crying so I sang her over the Rainbow but she just kept crying. I ended up holding her as she cried about the pain she had to endure. I didn't understand why no one else would help her and let them live in her house because only one person lived in each house. I didn't understand why she couldn't live with me. I had plenty of room.
Old 28-11-2017, 02:16 PM
Super Moderator
I suspect the Cambodian girl is the part of you that feels rejected and exiled by life and others causing her to feel unworthy of something better for herself. The fact she was a child may mean that your early upbringing has instilled this damaging self image that you aren't loved and that you aren't worthy of much. Or that your innocence was damaged because of it. You no longer see yourself as a flawed human that is just trying to survive human life. There could be unrealistic expectations about who you should be that are coloring your self view but I think the dream was a good sign though that you are getting in touch with your deep hurt consoling that part of you so you can heal it. Unfortunately the part of us that learned we are no good and not worthy can be hard to turn around but just keep giving yourself as much love and compassion as you can and may indeed get back your innocence and self esteem.