Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-11-2018, 03:57 PM
Pathfinder

Dream I had that started off happy then kept repeating itself.

Alright,
So in this dream It started off happy. I was getting married for some reason then got lost on a sidewalk that lead to my next dream sequence. (This is the part of the dream that was irrelevant and probably meaningless. The most relevant part comes at the end.)

The dream continues and in it there are two girls who are younger than me. They appear to be adolescents. The part that disturbed and scared me the most was when they kept trying to kill themselves any way they could. I was terrified and even more terrified when this kept repeating itself.

The exact same sequence where the girls were trying to kill themselves kept repeating. I started shouting "why do have to see this?" And saying things like "I don't want to see this!" I asked again, "why do I have to see this?" Then a clear voice of a girl appeared out of nowhere and started saying things that I can't rememer now, but at the time they were very clear. (It was almost as if someone was right there talking to me)

She was saying some very important things and trying to get me to understand as much as she could, but I was simply not aware. It's like that thing where you are tired and you stare off like a zombie. Not knowing what she was saying, I asked again "why do i have to see this?" Then I heard her say it loud and clear. "Because your life matters!" I woke up and noticed I had tears in my eyes. Even before that when the dream sequence kept repeating I felt so sad I started crying.

The thing is, I've had dreams like this before where I wake up crying. All of them had lessons. In one, kids' parents were dying and at that time It was a message for me to be more respectful to my parents because I could lose them any day. Is one was telling me something about the thing I had at the back of my mind, suicide. It was at the back of my mind, but it was still there. I guess this is a very important message that someone was trying to send me, but I can't be sure who is behind it. I guess all that matters at the end of the day is the meaning. Just thought I would share this. I couldn't get it off of my mind.
Old 15-11-2018, 04:08 PM
Super Moderator
I suspect because suicide is only at the back of your mind you are not fully aware of its implications and affects on you. You are possibly attempting to not notice (zone out) so you don't have to deal with the painful reasons why you feel suicidal. Suicide is the solution not the problem. But these emotions and self destructive behavior will keep repeating until you learn that you and your life really do matter which may be the root hurt triggering your sadness and desire to leave. In any event, you may not be outwardly suicide but have other behaviors that risk your life that you may not be aware of, hence the girls attempting in all sorts of ways. So maybe spend some time asking what your sadness is rooted in and how can you heal it. Then feeling suicidal will just go away.
Old 15-11-2018, 10:59 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
I suspect because suicide is only at the back of your mind you are not fully aware of its implications and affects on you. You are possibly attempting to not notice (zone out) so you don't have to deal with the painful reasons why you feel suicidal. Suicide is the solution not the problem. But these emotions and self destructive behavior will keep repeating until you learn that you and your life really do matter which may be the root hurt triggering your sadness and desire to leave. In any event, you may not be outwardly suicide but have other behaviors that risk your life that you may not be aware of, hence the girls attempting in all sorts of ways. So maybe spend some time asking what your sadness is rooted in and how can you heal it. Then feeling suicidal will just go away.

Thank you! I needed to hear that. I need to process my thoughts. Writing them out helps alot.