Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 16-12-2018, 05:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello!

Hello everyone,

It has been a while since I have been able to get back in touch with my spiritual side but with my upcoming move to a new home to a village where no one knows me or my past ( not a shady past, I may add) it is time to rekindle with myself and my spirituality.

I have the most affinity with Luciferian Witchcraft. Love Teal Swan and Abraham Hicks. And love Christopher Penczak's books.

At the moment I don't know how to start again with picking up with spirituality but one thing I want to try is get back into meditation. I have been told I am a witch but I am struggling finding the witch in me because I don't like spells at all and I don't like devoting myself to a God./Goddess. I do love herbs so I think I want to develop myself there. For the first time in 30 years I am moving into a house with a garden and I can't wait to start digging and planting. It has been a rough year and am having trouble getting back to picking up books about spirituality, but I have hope tat will come in the future when I am settled.

Long story I know but here I am.
Old 16-12-2018, 07:04 PM
Master
Greetings Pheonix and welcome to SF! A thought here for your consideration. Since you don't like spells and do like gardening may I suggest Druidism? I don't know how it would fit in, if at all, with Luciferian Witchcraft. Druidism does allow a lot of flexibility and it's up to you if you want to be involved with Gods and/or Goddesses. You can definitely forge your own path with it.

Blessings to you in whatever you choose to do.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 16-12-2018, 07:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello, thanks for sharing your story If you don't resonate with the label of witch, then maybe you are not one. You can enjoy gardening and not be a witch (though, I admit, the two often go hand in hand).
Old 16-12-2018, 08:22 PM
Master
hi.................................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 17-12-2018, 03:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Greetings Pheonix and welcome to SF! A thought here for your consideration. Since you don't like spells and do like gardening may I suggest Druidism? I don't know how it would fit in, if at all, with Luciferian Witchcraft. Druidism does allow a lot of flexibility and it's up to you if you want to be involved with Gods and/or Goddesses. You can definitely forge your own path with it.

Blessings to you in whatever you choose to do.

Thank you Chrysalis,

Druidism has crossed my mind on several occasions. I will do some searching and see what books resonate with me..
Old 17-12-2018, 07:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonix
Thank you Chrysalis,

Druidism has crossed my mind on several occasions. I will do some searching and see what books resonate with me..

Hi and you're welcome.

I listed some books (which I read) that might help you get started.

Druid Power by Amber Wolfe,

The Druid Shaman (Exploring the Celtic Otherworld) by Danu Forest,

The Book of Celtic Magic (Transformative Teachings from the Cauldron of Awen) by Kristoffer Hughes and

The Path of Druidry (Walking the Ancient Green Way) by Penny Billington

I haven't any reading material on herbalism but that fits in very well with Druidism.

The books have exercises to help you along your path. Good luck and happy reading!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Old 20-12-2018, 11:09 AM
Pathfinder
Hi there welcome to the forum!
Old 20-12-2018, 06:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Hi and you're welcome.

I listed some books (which I read) that might help you get started.

Druid Power by Amber Wolfe,

The Druid Shaman (Exploring the Celtic Otherworld) by Danu Forest,

The Book of Celtic Magic (Transformative Teachings from the Cauldron of Awen) by Kristoffer Hughes and

The Path of Druidry (Walking the Ancient Green Way) by Penny Billington

I haven't any reading material on herbalism but that fits in very well with Druidism.

The books have exercises to help you along your path. Good luck and happy reading!

Thanks! As soon as I am settled in my new home I can curl up on the sofa and bing on reading.
Old 20-12-2018, 06:22 PM
Master
You're welcome Phoenix and blessings to you on your path.