Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 20-11-2011, 07:40 PM
Master
We don't just get energy we Are energy.

Consciousness and energy is all there is.

The essence of all energy is infinite love itself.

Hint

Xan

Old 22-11-2011, 03:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Okay, this is a summing up of what I have so far. Forgive the essay writing style, I have no intention of publishing this anywhere else, and please tell me if I have gotten anything wrong or forgotten anything essential. Describing methods is not part of this paper.

Spirit energy. It has many names, according to faiths and spiritual systems and personal tastes. Essence. Spirit. Ka. Chi. I will simply call it energy.

1. Energy can be found in a) individual beings and b) in the Universe.

2. An individual’s energy has a unique, identifying signature. This energy can be seen, as the aura. In the metaphysical body the energy is/can be collected in three areas; the heart chakra is the most important(?). This energy field can change as you grow spiritually. It contains a lot of information and a highly developed psychic can read some of it. When you touch something a little amount of your energy is left on it, and some psychics can access this too.

3. The Universal energy is available at any given time. It is a positive energy and you must feel love in order to utilize it. It must be called up, summoned (or channelled or what other term you prefer), and flows in from several directions. From above, like a cone going into the brow, or from below to flow into the feet and downstretched arms, and should be collected in the heart. The Universal energy can also be drawn in with the breath. These are all visualisations, but that still works. How much energy you can draw in and how good a quality it is, depend on the individual’s skill and talent and own energy. When Universal energy flows into you, you might be able to physically feel a buzz.

4. Energy can also be received from other individuals, as a gift or being taken. The latter is a hostile act and will lead to negative karma. It is important to be able and ready to defend yourself against such acts, especially once you show yourself among other psychics. But also spiritual entities can be attracted by your energy; either to feed on it, or make them try to contact you. Energy can also be contained within objects such as crystals, and be tapped as needed. Even spiritual entities can offer you energy, and the elements too as they are a representation of the Universe.

5. Energy exists in various flavours and strengths and purities, depending on the source. They have different levels of vibration/coarseness and not all energies are compatible. Energy can be both positive and negative, and the negative energy can be changed into positive energy.

6. Energy can be used as a protective shield against spiritual attacks from entities and other psychics, if you visualise yourself within a bubble of white energy.

7. Energy can also be used for healing. This should be summoned energy rather than your own, for a number of reasons. Various energies are better suited to different tasks than others.

8. Summoning energy is something you can exercise; the energy can simply be given back afterwards or be put into a crystal. Over time, the maximum amount will increase.

9. If you ‘run out of energy’ there are multiple possible reasons; one of them is that you are unable to retain the focus for long.

10. You can also give someone a little(?) of your personal energy as a gift; too much and it will deplete you for some time. Some people give away hostile energy, knowing or not, and it essentially becomes a psychic attack.

Hi WhiteWarrior, well done, I can see you put some effort into your reflection, but try reading it back yourself, and ask, how do I feel about what is defined here? Does it all resonate, harmonize with what you feel, or are there parts which you cannot associate with. Because energy questions can be generalized when answered, finding a specific answer to a specific enquiry can be difficult. Learning to differentiate between generalizations of energy, to find a personal understanding, of how or why one energy formation may be more significant in comparison to another, is a lesson worth learning.

For example, “My spirit guide says that my personal energy is purer than normal, and that is why I can summon more energy from above than some. I don't know what that means, either.”
If your Spirit guide is not in the energy of this material universe, then the energy required to communicate with you, would not be the energy of the material universe. So trying to discover what that other energy is, could bring you closer to understanding how your Spirit guide can communicate with you. The energy you associate `from above`, I presume that refers to energy which is not a part of your normal human energy state, so if that is the same energy that your Spirit guide uses to communicate with you, maybe they are reflecting a recognition, that you have more of it, as an addition to your normal human energy state. Because if that is what they are reflecting, then they are simply acknowledging that you have a more natural condition, which allows you to, `raise` your energy levels.
Hope it helps.
Old 22-11-2011, 08:12 PM
Master

Papa Bear, I am barely able to communicate with my spirit guide on my own. I got that much information from him only because a medium was helping me. All I get from him on my own is single words seen with my visualisation. Perhaps that means I am not able to access his energy type yet?

As for 'from above' I guess I was too specific. When I summon energy from outside myself I draw it from the sky, the ground, or crystals, as and if I feel it is available.
Old 23-11-2011, 09:12 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Okay, this is a summing up of what I have so far. Forgive the essay writing style, I have no intention of publishing this anywhere else, and please tell me if I have gotten anything wrong or forgotten anything essential. Describing methods is not part of this paper.

Spirit energy. It has many names, according to faiths and spiritual systems and personal tastes. Essence. Spirit. Ka. Chi. I will simply call it energy.

1. Energy can be found in a) individual beings and b) in the Universe.

2. An individual’s energy has a unique, identifying signature. This energy can be seen, as the aura. In the metaphysical body the energy is/can be collected in three areas; the heart chakra is the most important(?). This energy field can change as you grow spiritually. It contains a lot of information and a highly developed psychic can read some of it. When you touch something a little amount of your energy is left on it, and some psychics can access this too.

3. The Universal energy is available at any given time. It is a positive energy and you must feel love in order to utilize it. It must be called up, summoned (or channelled or what other term you prefer), and flows in from several directions. From above, like a cone going into the brow, or from below to flow into the feet and downstretched arms, and should be collected in the heart. The Universal energy can also be drawn in with the breath. These are all visualisations, but that still works. How much energy you can draw in and how good a quality it is, depend on the individual’s skill and talent and own energy. When Universal energy flows into you, you might be able to physically feel a buzz.

4. Energy can also be received from other individuals, as a gift or being taken. The latter is a hostile act and will lead to negative karma. It is important to be able and ready to defend yourself against such acts, especially once you show yourself among other psychics. But also spiritual entities can be attracted by your energy; either to feed on it, or make them try to contact you. Energy can also be contained within objects such as crystals, and be tapped as needed. Even spiritual entities can offer you energy, and the elements too as they are a representation of the Universe.

5. Energy exists in various flavours and strengths and purities, depending on the source. They have different levels of vibration/coarseness and not all energies are compatible. Energy can be both positive and negative, and the negative energy can be changed into positive energy.

6. Energy can be used as a protective shield against spiritual attacks from entities and other psychics, if you visualise yourself within a bubble of white energy.

7. Energy can also be used for healing. This should be summoned energy rather than your own, for a number of reasons. Various energies are better suited to different tasks than others.

8. Summoning energy is something you can exercise; the energy can simply be given back afterwards or be put into a crystal. Over time, the maximum amount will increase.

9. If you ‘run out of energy’ there are multiple possible reasons; one of them is that you are unable to retain the focus for long.

10. You can also give someone a little(?) of your personal energy as a gift; too much and it will deplete you for some time. Some people give away hostile energy, knowing or not, and it essentially becomes a psychic attack.
Nice crowdsourcing.

@Xan, energy is just one of the Russian doll shells I have chosen.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:24 AM
Nebulous

I take energy from a whole host of different places - in the end it doesn't matter to me because I "convert" it before I use it. Some takes more effort to convert of course depending on what you're taking and what you're converting it to, there's really not a good way to generalize all this...but essentially I don't discriminate much.

I will usually take a brief 'glance' at an area before I pull from it, though. I realize many people say this is a bad thing but I do pull from people - I do it in such a way that I pull from very very large crowds only, so as to avoid hurting anyone, and I refuse to pull from certain people out of respect. Generally however I don't pull from people. I prefer to pull from looming untapped energy rather than energy that's being currently used. I mean it feels like stealing a bite off someone's plate - I'd rather have food of my own thanks, lol!

Also I hate to disagree with you WhiteWarrior, but you don't really need to be in a certain emotional state to use energy (like "love" or whatever). Energy is always there available for use, regardless of emotional state. Energy is not love or hate, it simply is. And all energy can be converted and changed.

OP, if you're running out of energy, pull in more. Simple as that. Think of it like breathing if you wish - I don't like the channeling method (direct beam coming through you from a foreign entity or source) as it's like opening a gateway for anything to violate your sacred space. I sometimes use similar methods but only with "filters" in place - but whatever works for you. Just pull in more. Build your capacity for energy storage/use up, like working a muscle.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:11 PM
Master

You are replying to an old thread here; I have since then learned to pull energy from Above, from crystals and from the elements and I seem to get all I need. I have never tried to take energy from people. Not seeing what I do, I could in theory kill someone at worst.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:29 AM
Nebulous

Oh! Sorry about that. :S