Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 16-12-2018, 09:04 PM
Master
So if I put crystals in the corners of my home it'll be worth it? and other help?

hello I was wondering about crystal gridding and things like that. I heard one simple way is to just put crystals in each of the four corners of your house and that a powerful field or whatever will be created.. Is it really that easy and well worth it? I've been thinking of doing it for a while but am not sure. Honestly I have quite a crystal collection, but I don't 'do much' with them besides hold them, sleep with them and occasionally put them on my chakras or other areas of my body. Once in a while I talk to them and express love, adoration and appreciation to them on a deeper level, but I don't really program them or cleanse them besides washing them or a rare trip outside, and I guess I just have some sort of disconnect when it comes to using or working with my crystals on elevated levels.

I usually pick them out sort of intuitively, of which ones I feel like taking along with me so I guess I am probably connecting with them at least a little bit, but I just feel like I don't really know what I'm doing, would be or am faking it when I try to go further, and also that I may be wasting them.. especially since many sit in dishes and in boxes or on shelves or even the floor waiting to be washed before I would even use them anyway. maybe it is terrible but I feel they are dirty til I wash them because most of them have been on the floor or were put wherever after I used them and I'll want to get that energy off before I use them again. full disclosure: I have a bit of an ocd thing going on with the floor and wash objects that fall on it, not just crystals..

But anyways I probably have more than a thousand crystals, thousands if you count tiny ones, so I don't have them all clean, and sporadically pick through the storage to wash them and use or add to my clean storage, which I have a pretty plastic rainbow drawers dresser thing I mostly keep them in, with a different colored drawer for each. I read it said that the longer a crystal sits and isn't used, the more of its power is retained or the more ready it is to be used, and I imagine with so many wonderful crystals on top of each other that they would be healing and getting energized, But I don't want the fact that I consider them 'dirty' right now to be negatively effecting them.
and at different periods I did start washing a lot because I don't want to just leave them sitting and while I've loved giving many away in the past, I don't go out in public much now so am not handing them out to strangers on buses and stuff anymore, and I also want to sell some. I'm not sure how best to go about selling them though and fear I will be unsuccessful so I haven't done that. though I was thinking of trying to sell them in sets like chakra sets but maybe different color or themed combination sets instead of chakras since that market is already saturated. I feel I'd have to sell them more than one at a time since shipping is so pricey and many crystals cost less than the shipping would be.

Ok this is getting long which is a habit I can't seem to break, but I have wondered some things about crystals so any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a lack of energy (hope it's not cuz of my large crystal accumulation and mishandling) and now less time than I used to with a one year old baby, so I do want to finish washing them again soon but can't right now, My lil angel loves holding crystals lol I usually let her play with ones that are too big to fit into her mouth, while I am right next to her supervising carefully. please only comment about my baby handling crystals if it's something positive to say or you want to share about youth and crystals in your own life

I just want to respect and honor my crystals more, and perhaps have them help me improve in life and myself so I stop squandering energy, of my own and theirs. I love them sooooooooooooooooooo much!!! but don't feel like I am giving them the chance they deserve to work their divine magic which I don't understand. I mean I have tried various crystal meditations or activities, and have multiple books about crystals including at least one that has suggested ways of interacting with them and I think it was about two years ago that I started reading one and doing them.. maybe I should pick that book up again, but still I felt like I was faking it when I was doing it. So I know many of you have interesting experiences with your crystals and sense and know things and I would love to learn and be inspired by you if you feel inclined to post here in my chaotic thread. I know that crystals can do a lot I just don't understand or believe enough in my own ability or potential to make more happen I suppose. I'd be content to carry on the way I am appreciating crystals now cuz sometimes I just stare at them and marvel at what an incredible creation it is and how precious its soul or whatever is, but I know there is more to do with them and they might feel neglected, so help me please if you want to

Old 20-12-2018, 03:35 AM
Experiencer
First of all, you're not doing them a disservice or negatively impacting them by not doing more. Keep in mind these crystals formed and sat around not being handled or washed by anyone for usually millions of years. It's been my experience that their energy is a bit more subtle and hard to detect, and I myself often find that just having them nearby is enough. The fact you admire them and the wonderful creations they are is sufficient as well; imagine if someone did that for you. Would you feel unappreciated? Probably not.

I've also experimented with gridding a little bit (much less than what other "crystal people" do, maybe), and I've found that I feel more secure and uplifted having crystals in the corners of my house; having something radiating energy in the less-traveled corners made them feel lighter and less spooky. One other particular grid I've done used a set of "crackled" color-dyed tumbled quartz that look like this: Cracked Quartz Set. I placed them in rainbow order around my bed, and the subtle difference was just enough to make me feel a bit better. Plus it was nice to look at. I wasn't sure what to do with them because I had quite a collection at the time and was having issues with crystals just sort of piling up on shelves.

There's a rose quartz I found some time ago that has some personality of its own; more than once I've found it hidden away in a place I didn't put it, like under my bed, and I notice that after it's been there awhile (presumably hiding from me finding and handling it), the color always seemed more vivid. Perhaps it was because I hadn't seen it for some time, or perhaps it was taking a break. It's the only one I've had that experience with.

Regarding babies, all I can say on the matter is that I know a lot of people use a necklace of amber when their baby is teething. I've heard it helps reduce their pain.

Most of my crystal collection has been cut down now through giving away crystals to friends and coworkers. I put a lot in boxes that I took to work for coworkers to pick through, as I believe people will pick up whatever is appropriate for them. I've also found that even if a crystal doesn't intend to stay with the first person that picks it up, they'll often find a way to use that person as a sort of carrier; for example, I've bought crystals that I felt were meant for me, only to realize a week or two later that they would be more appropriate with someone else. What remained of the excess crystals was I returned almost all of them to the earth, wherever that felt appropriate; the river, the earth, a forest. I don't have any advice for selling them since I didn't want to bother with that, but you could also swing by any crystal shops or antique stores in your area if you have those. Sometimes they buy them. Maybe they'll sell, maybe they won't, but your chances are a lot higher if you try.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 27-12-2018, 10:10 PM
Master
Thank you very much for your reply and thoughtfulness Crystal Ambassador! yes I think you are making sense about the crystals being content to sit there as they have for so long before, but I guess my main concern is that I am harmful by considering them 'dirty' and not dirty in a dirt way cuz I think of dirt or the ground outside as much cleaner than the floor inside lol. and the crystals that sat for millenia did get to do so inside or atop the Earth, and not stuck in my bedroom mostly lol, but I bet the fact that I have most of them piled on top of each other all chilling together with a bunch of other interesting crystals may be a beneficial and worthwhile experience for them. thank you

ah that is nice you feel better in your house with the corners covered, I will start thinking more seriously about doing this. I think I want to do at least a few crystals in each of the 4 corners. probably amethyst, maybe tiny aquamarines, and a couple others that I have at least 4 of. I am intimidated by using clear quartz and shungite though cuz of things I've seen or heard people say about how they amplify energy and how there might be a darkness or something to shungite.. I don't really think that is true but I let something negative someone said effect my mind too much in regards to that one. so I am talking about that here in case anyone is able to or wants to shed light on that. I think it had to do with its fullerenes or some properties of it and how it could be used malevolent technologically, or how the fullerenes are like cages and if taken internally could trap bad stuff in them and be trapped in the body hmmm.. but in general I think shungite is amazing and has been scientifically proven to offer a lot of healing potential.

oh yeah I think I might put rose quartz with the amethyst and aquamarine too. I might just put like half a dozen crystals, maybe make a mini grid or pattern of them each in their own corner too. I was thinking of putting them in a dish or box, perhaps an origami paper box.. so they're not just sitting on the floor, but not sure if that will make it any better or worse. anyway I'm glad to be considering doing this finally because it will probably have a much greater effect than I could possibly realize.

hehe I got two amber teething necklaces years before I had my daughter, cuz I was interested in amber and crystal jewelry. they only fit me as tight chokers but I like them anyway. I've only put them on my daughter a couple times. I should more but although I knew the risk of choking is almost non-existent I'm still scared. I guess I'd rather let her play with it than wear it lol but I might have her try it again soon.

thanks for all your advice and sharing of your stories! I appreciate it and am a lot closer to making the grid now with your added sentiment
Old 27-12-2018, 10:45 PM
Master
Hello. Another way is to create a grid around you in a room, with other protective
stones at the door and for the windows. That's how I started out anyway :)

A carnelian can look after your stones. Then you can give your focus to the
crystals that you set aside to work with. I refresh these with a singing bowl,
and then individually with some tingshas (when switching etc).
Old 28-12-2018, 12:11 AM
Master
I don't grid my home, I got so many crystals all over the place that there's an energy field.
Problem with using crystals to shield your house is that you regularly need to cleanse & charge them and make sure you don't drain them.

As for shielding, my bedroom is the exception, I put selenite in all corners of the bedroom, on the floor.
Selenite doesn't need cleansing & charging. I never agree with that statement 100% but as long as I feel they're still okay, I'm good.