Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-12-2018, 05:29 AM
Guide

Got angry saw invisiable beings...

So I have been learning and taking a serious effort towards astral projection. This book isnt as good as the other one I use to have but if she thinks this is all I need then that is fine.... Anyways... I got out of my body 2 nights ago....

I have been dealing with something in my waking life... my roommate sexually assaults his dog every night.............................. and it is horrible.... maybe I am taking to long to fix this issue... anyways... he waits until I am asleep to do it around 4 or 5am..... I started waking up during this time for what ever reason... maybe to scare him to stop or whatever... or maybe he is just so loud he wakes me up.... IDK...... anyways.. no matter how great a day was I come home to this **** and what ever mood i fall asleep in it will be affected once I realize what he is doing.... or not even when he is doing it because once is enough to make you sick forever... anyways....

Negative energies are probally using this idk.... but I had a dream and he was in it and I got so angry that I started to see people surrounding him the more angry I got but I am very good at controlling my emotions.... and I let go of those emotions... and those beings went back to being invisible...

I dont know what to feel..... I feeel like beating everyone A***** if you ask me... but I know that is not right and irrational... haha... maybe I should do as a human does and learn my lesson afterwards....... but that does little good for the greater good...
Old 13-12-2018, 09:07 AM
Seeker

Lol *** first of all.
Report it to animal protective services if you're not trolling.

Also it seems you're a bit traumatized by it. The more you wait before you do something the more it's gonna eat at you. Idk, think about it, if it was a human wouldn't you have reported it already? Besides if you think it would be awkward to explain, just film it for proof.

Suppressing the emotions won't make the problem go away.
Best of luck man, hope you take the right actions. :)
Old 18-12-2018, 05:14 AM
Guide

Yeah I know thats what it is... i have been procrastinating on buying the camera.... I called the Animal Protective Services and they told me to call the police... I know that some place allow sex with animals.... So I asked a sherif and he said that the law was changed 5 years ago where it use to be legal to do so but he wasnt sure what it was now. I found out a couple days ago since someone complained about his dog barking.... they had a website so I reported it there. I just bought the camera too. Hopefully this ends well for all parties especially the dog....
Old 27-12-2018, 03:37 AM
Seeker

Where about are you located? U.S.? I'm not familiar with laws, but it's weird how non-reactive they are to this issue.lol

Good luck.
Old 30-12-2018, 04:50 AM
Guide

im in Texas.... it use to be not illegall about 4 or 5 years ago... I was able to find a number to contact and it led me to a police investigator... I went to the interview and told them the story.... they told me that they will have to interview the person im talking bout lol... so I need to move... and I had to buy the camera and it should be arriving soon... im not worried though my guardians got me....
Old 30-12-2018, 06:03 AM
Seeker

Hey, great news!
Good thing that you are doing something about it.
Probably would be good to have evidence of it, but not sure about the laws of filming someone secretly though, ha. Tricky
Old 30-12-2018, 06:59 PM
Guide

lol screw the laws.... he has his door open and he does it in the living room.... I know that the cops couldn't give any advice on it because of the laws... but I told them that was my plan... because if its just his word against mine... he will win 9/10...

pray for me :)
Old 22-01-2019, 03:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
So I have been learning and taking a serious effort towards astral projection. This book isnt as good as the other one I use to have but if she thinks this is all I need then that is fine.... Anyways... I got out of my body 2 nights ago....

I have been dealing with something in my waking life... my roommate sexually assaults his dog every night.............................. and it is horrible.... maybe I am taking to long to fix this issue... anyways... he waits until I am asleep to do it around 4 or 5am..... I started waking up during this time for what ever reason... maybe to scare him to stop or whatever... or maybe he is just so loud he wakes me up.... IDK...... anyways.. no matter how great a day was I come home to this **** and what ever mood i fall asleep in it will be affected once I realize what he is doing.... or not even when he is doing it because once is enough to make you sick forever... anyways....

Negative energies are probally using this idk.... but I had a dream and he was in it and I got so angry that I started to see people surrounding him the more angry I got but I am very good at controlling my emotions.... and I let go of those emotions... and those beings went back to being invisible...

I dont know what to feel..... I feeel like beating everyone A***** if you ask me... but I know that is not right and irrational... haha... maybe I should do as a human does and learn my lesson afterwards....... but that does little good for the greater good...
Yep, that sounds like Satanism. Is this still happening?
Old 23-01-2019, 01:38 AM
Seeker

Yeah, sounds like something out of Dr. Phil lol.
You do you, if it works.
Old 24-01-2019, 05:45 AM
Guide

Yeah I am still there. Currently trying to get video of the action but I got the wrong camera.. or should I say the seller on amazon sold me something that is not what I ordered... so i have to make due with what I have. I got audio of him and his animal but it is not good enough... I will have to do something risky...