Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-11-2018, 05:35 PM
Guide

What noise do you hear?

When you're in the process of projecting, what noise do you hear?
Old 20-11-2018, 07:10 PM
Knower
Usually just the normal sounds of normal reality when I pull myself out of my body and walk out my house bc I'm still in 3D except its 4D. When I get to space there is no noise bc I'm in a lightship going very very fast and focused only on the destination. Well sometimes I can play music in the ship to motivate my safe travel.

When I do encounter someone in space on a planet I only communicate purely through vibration and I can hear through my inner ear through chakras located right behind each ear lobe.

Sometimes when I get transported to places without leaving my body there is astral ambiance like I'm in a cosmic cave that expands off into infinity. or if I go lucid in a dream simulation usually also there is just the normal sounds of where I was at.

Last edited by Quantum Light : 20-11-2018 at 10:41 PM.
Old 20-11-2018, 10:19 PM
Knower

There have been times when I heard the sound of wooshing wind, like I'm in a strong wind storm or something. The times that I have astral projected in my sleep I seemed to skip over that stage. Or I was at least not conscious during that stage.
Old 21-11-2018, 07:26 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
When you're in the process of projecting, what noise do you hear?

Do you mean during the process of separation? If so, I have heard so many different sounds... Sometimes it's multiple things or just one. Some example's: I've heard what sounds like a room full of people in conversation, what sounds like a freight train or high winds, the static sound of a radio, etc. My favorite so far... Sometimes I'll hear just one voice encouraging me. I would say it's the voice of my guide.

Everyone is unique and will experience the separation process differently. What have you heard?
Old 23-11-2018, 11:35 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Light
Usually just the normal sounds of normal reality when I pull myself out of my body and walk out my house bc I'm still in 3D except its 4D. When I get to space there is no noise bc I'm in a lightship going very very fast and focused only on the destination. Well sometimes I can play music in the ship to motivate my safe travel.

When I do encounter someone in space on a planet I only communicate purely through vibration and I can hear through my inner ear through chakras located right behind each ear lobe.

Sometimes when I get transported to places without leaving my body there is astral ambiance like I'm in a cosmic cave that expands off into infinity. or if I go lucid in a dream simulation usually also there is just the normal sounds of where I was at.

Sounds like a lot of fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
There have been times when I heard the sound of wooshing wind, like I'm in a strong wind storm or something. The times that I have astral projected in my sleep I seemed to skip over that stage. Or I was at least not conscious during that stage.

When you heard this wooshing sound on the times you weren't asleep did you successfully project?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headintheclouds
Do you mean during the process of separation? If so, I have heard so many different sounds... Sometimes it's multiple things or just one. Some example's: I've heard what sounds like a room full of people in conversation, what sounds like a freight train or high winds, the static sound of a radio, etc. My favorite so far... Sometimes I'll hear just one voice encouraging me. I would say it's the voice of my guide.

Everyone is unique and will experience the separation process differently. What have you heard?

Yes during the process of separation. Thanks for the insight Headintheclouds
Old 08-12-2018, 12:11 AM
Seeker

When I first started experiencing it, there was no sound. Just pitch silence, like in a void.
Later I've heard all kinds of sounds, like music, electrical noises, static/ white noise getting progressively louder until I would separate from my body. lol
Old 09-12-2018, 12:19 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmDaath
When I first started experiencing it, there was no sound. Just pitch silence, like in a void.
Later I've heard all kinds of sounds, like music, electrical noises, static/ white noise getting progressively louder until I would separate from my body. lol

exactly what I would experience in the beginning. the more you can hone your energy the more information your senses can percieve and experience
Old 09-12-2018, 04:58 AM
Experiencer

I usually don't hear anything, unless something happens to fall into that. It's more of something that's focused on feeling, more than anything.