Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 25-11-2017, 05:18 PM
Guide

Spiral Path & Cup

It felt like I was walking for ages but I was walking quite fast up a spiral path that was made of white stone and it was wide? It was quite steep at parts and because the stone was so shiny in places from wear, I was aware of being careful in case it was slippy. It was hard to walk up because I was holding a cup in my right hand the whole time. I have no idea what was in the cup, tea/coffee maybe. I felt someone or possibly more than one person present although I didn't physically see anyone. The stone was made of like what these white walls and buildings are made of in the image I've put as my avatar.

Why is it sometimes we know people are around but we don't actually look at them?
Old 25-11-2017, 08:19 PM
Master
cud be uv bean warkin 2 mush in real it cud be cup cud be let u no lk in sid 2 sea if u can reed tea lefes or coffi grans
sorry not gud it itrtm dreams juts dreamin thm

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 29-11-2017, 09:15 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
oh it means people are souls from a deeper dimension & they have a spiralling passage leading up to them which the spiritual beings must traverse to bring them spiritual drink. The souls need a drink from their source & providing that drink is one of the main things that the spiritual beings do for us. It is common for spiritual beings to let us take their place for a moment because they have the power to switch our consciousness around & put it in this life or that life etc. So one of them let you experience doing its job so you can see that it struggles & endures a lot for you & you do not even know that it is doing all that work for your soul. This is why you felt a being's presence but couldn't see it. The being is merged with you closer than life itself & so it is difficult to see it unless it shows itself to you.

Why do they need to give us spiritual drinks? These images are absolutely stunning by the way
Old 29-11-2017, 09:17 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
cud be uv bean warkin 2 mush in real it cud be cup cud be let u no lk in sid 2 sea if u can reed tea lefes or coffi grans
sorry not gud it itrtm dreams juts dreamin thm

I'm not sure what was in it, could have even been water
Old 30-11-2017, 01:28 PM
Super Moderator
I don't think what was in a the cup is what is important. It's the cup itself representing the things you hold dear in life. They always ask if we see our cup half empty or half full meaning do we look at what we have in life as enough or not enough. Do we view life from a positive or negative perspective.

In this instance though it was about how you are trying very hard not to lose your precious cargo as you work towards your goal. A journey you see as long and precarious at times but try to also remember that with each step you are getting closer.

The spiral is symbolic of progress. It may feel like we aren't getting anywhere in life even sometimes going backwards over the same ground but we aren't. We are always progressing upwards towards our goal. Even if you slip backwards sometimes something was gained in the fall like what not to do next time.

So I think the dream is trying to help you see that you are getting somewhere but that you may be worrying too much about losing what you have or what you are working towards. Does your current goal cause a drain on your finances? Maybe taking things slow is the best bet so you don't run through your savings so quickly. Slow and steady wins the race they often say.

Either way try to enjoy the journey if you can. The big lessons in life are more about how we manage our world and ourselves than it is about the goal itself. We don't take our goals with us. We only take what we learned from working towards a goal. If you can learn to be more at peace with life moving at its own pace you might find you worry less and enjoy life more. Which is really all our soul wants. For us to be happy and have fun with the ride of being human.

In general, I think this is a follow up to your machine dream showing you a new angle. I suspect they are related to the same issue you are working on.