Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-05-2016, 10:39 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleMist
I just want to be with my Dad. I can't be strong anymore.

You can do it PurpleMist! Rooting for you....

Old 05-05-2016, 08:40 PM
Administrator
Hi Purple Mist what you are feeling is normal.but your dad wouldnt want you to join him yet as its not your time. have you had berevement counselling? at all ask your doctor to refer you, your dad will always be with you guiding you.through your life time is a great Healer i know everyone says it but it is true believe me i have been there,everyday you live and enjoy your dad lives through you he will be with you all the way, speak to him as you used to do he can hear you ,and when he is ready he will give you signs that he is around you.

Namaste
Old 11-05-2016, 09:26 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleMist
I just want to be with my Dad. I can't be strong anymore.

You must be strong. We will all pass over one day (and many times during many incarnations). It is a natural process.

Please read my post #64. Your dad is there right now. He will want you to recover and be strong. And the irony of it is, once you are starting to accept that this is natural and that you will see him again on the other side, you will get signs from him. Honest....this is the truth. So please believe. And do as your Dad would wish for you to do. That is the way.

Big big hugs to you
Old 17-05-2016, 09:46 PM

Bunny Purplemist

Life is fragile, we assume we will live forever in this form.
I tell my kids to live, because I've become very ill, I want them to live for me. I want them to not dwell on the fear of me dying. It happens.
Your father would want you to consume as much life as you can. In spirit he will be with you, like the first time you tried to ride a bike, he let go when he knew you would make it.
Hold on to the precious memories and remember to reflect back on those when you feel like your being engulfed in grief. As a parent myself, I would like my children to flourish, take chances and fall on their face. One day I won't be there to pick them up. The proudest moment for a parent is knowing you are going to be OK without us. Hugs
Old 18-05-2016, 04:06 AM
Experiencer

Sorry to hear of your illness Sundog. You take care and be strong yourself.
Old 18-05-2016, 04:09 AM

Book1 Yellow

Thank you
Old 18-05-2016, 06:14 AM
Guide

I'm sorry for your loss. Sending love and prayers.
Old 24-05-2016, 09:30 PM
Pathfinder
I'm trying, I really am, but this life is too painful. :(
Old 24-05-2016, 10:06 PM
Master

"The best way out is always through" ~ Robert Frost
Old 25-05-2016, 12:55 AM
Deactivated Account

I'm so sorry for your loss. I never know what to say, my friend also just lost both of his parents, and I never know what to say. This is just what is on my mind. Reading this thread made me so sad I couldn't stop crying. I couldn't imagine how hard it would be to lose a parent. I don't know why people have to go through these things, why we have to lose people, but I can't imagine anything more painful. And I feel like, when you love someone so deeply sometimes you really do want to leave to be with them too, but that is the time you should remember what they would want you to do. Your dad wants you to keep living. Look after the rest of the family. And ultimately there is a big reason why you are here and why he left.
Sometimes when things get so painful and unbearable, all you can hang onto is hope and faith that things will get better. You may not see it now, but life does go on after loss and you have important things to do here, so please hang in there. Sometimes all you can do is take it one step at a time, but most importantly keep the faith, whatever you believe in... your dad, your angels and guides are with you, and your life is not destined to be painful or bad. It will be amazing and beautiful, you just have to get through these tough times first and remember that he is always with you.