Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-09-2019, 09:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Trying to AP!

Hi all,

I'm Fulko from Holland and as of this week I am looking into AP. Although in the past I'd never describe myself as spiritual, I'm becoming more and more convinced that there is more. My search started out, because I'm experiencing sort of a midlife crisis ad mortality has been on my mind a lot lately. I started to look into NDE's en later AP. I tried on of those guidance video's and I was suprised that the first time my body started tingling en tucking. This combined with an experience in my youth I never associated with this phenomenon is starting to make me believe more and more :-).

Right no, I'm looking into the nethod of Michael Raduga (the Phase). Does anyone has experience with this?

Kind regards,
Fulko
Old 19-09-2019, 09:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulkano
Hi all,

I'm Fulko from Holland and as of this week I am looking into AP. Although in the past I'd never describe myself as spiritual, I'm becoming more and more convinced that there is more. My search started out, because I'm experiencing sort of a midlife crisis ad mortality has been on my mind a lot lately. I started to look into NDE's en later AP. I tried on of those guidance video's and I was suprised that the first time my body started tingling en tucking. This combined with an experience in my youth I never associated with this phenomenon is starting to make me believe more and more :-).

Right no, I'm looking into the nethod of Michael Raduga (the Phase). Does anyone has experience with this?

Kind regards,
Fulko

I had dozens OBEs ( out of body experiences ), you know, really, dozens Just two days ago I was flying around my house and I was looking from above at how my house looks from there :))

I found a simple method, wake up very early in the morning, let's say 4:00 AM, meditate for 10-30 minutes and then go to sleep, there are big chances for your mind to remain awake, you will feel trapped within your own body but if you think about leaving your body, just imagine yourself rising from your own body That's how I do it.

I will write you a more detailed message later on, but know this, meditation is what caused me to have these experiences, also, reserarch about sleep paralysis, this is another way to have OBEs, it happens to all of us.
Old 19-09-2019, 02:47 PM
Guide
Quote:
Hi all,

Kind regards,
Fulko

Hi Fulkano,

I always recommend to newbies to read the AP posts by DutchieXX. He had a difficult time at first, but then became an expert at it. He's documented some amazing experiences on his SF account in the AP section. Best wishes!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 20-09-2019, 09:24 AM
Newbie ;)

Thx all. I will start to read the recommended posts.

The Michael Raduga method isn't working out so far, simply beacause when I wake up and must do certain things, I'm simply to dreamy/groggy to keep focussed on the exercises.

I'm also trying some guidance sessions on youtube and with Paul Santisi I'm already experiencing several sensations :-)
Old 06-11-2019, 05:55 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Thx all. I will start to read the recommended posts.

The Michael Raduga method isn't working out so far, simply beacause when I wake up and must do certain things, I'm simply to dreamy/groggy to keep focussed on the exercises.

I'm also trying some guidance sessions on youtube and with Paul Santisi I'm already experiencing several sensations :-)

It may not seem like much but I also find that after some degree of physical exercise I can calm my mind a little better in preparation for astral projection, meditation etc...

Have you tried any qi qong?
Old 13-11-2019, 09:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by starseedtruth
It may not seem like much but I also find that after some degree of physical exercise I can calm my mind a little better in preparation for astral projection, meditation etc...

Have you tried any qi qong?
The same with me! it's easier to calm the mind by initially doing a physcial exercise!