Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 20-08-2019, 01:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello Everyone!

Konnichiwa! Hello! Mabuhay!

I go by Miwako here and thr name was inspired by a thriller horror manga called Shigahime. As you can tell I am an avid anime and manga reader, and I also like the Japanese culture despite being born as Filipino with Chinese roots. I started out reading tarot cards after being introduce to a local card reader from my mother's home town, but it wasnt until I was 14 when my brother sent me a tarot deck from melbourne. The first deck I had was the Universal Fantasy Tarot by Paolo Martinello (if I remember correctly). The reason I joined this forum as I have recently started to resume on honing my intuitive skills. Right now I have my own style of reading tarot cards without relying on established meanings and I have also read for tons and literally tons of people! (I used to do sms reading for a psychic company in melbourne). And that kind led me to a burn out and I spent a good two years away from tarot or any form of card reading and even if I did I wouldnt be able to read it as I was so burnt out. But in the recent month a classmate of my mine offered here tarot deck to me so she could ask for free readings. I didnt mind it but at first I was unsure but eventually I found myself reading again. Aside from honing my intuitive skills I am also seeking to heal and recover since I've had problems with sleeping and my mind is sometimes too active or too dull. Of course I sought out proper treatment and have been seeing a psychiatrist for the last two years and have on going treatment to help me fall asleep. Right now I am drawn to meditation and crystals and have recently purchased my first three stones. Citrine, hematite, and pyrite...I was drawn to them. I'm still learning more about meditation and for now my only access to guides is from youtube.

I think that will be all for now. I hope I have a good time here. I wont always post here since I am using this site to look for reference and reading. I also am reading books on spiritual cleansing and psychic protection if you have any book to recommend or have reviewed some pls send me a link to your post. I would love to hear your opinions!

Have great day! And hello again!
Old 20-08-2019, 09:03 AM
Suspended
Master
Hi and welcome...
Old 20-08-2019, 11:11 AM
Suspended
Master
just re read your message again carefully - you say - 'my mind is sometimes too active or too dull' - research power of the mind my friend and 'calm your mind and no food 30 mins before bedtime' - and if you want to eat late then close your eyes and use the power of your mind to imagine eating your favorite food over and over along with nice relaxing breaths, that makes such a difference for good sleep.
Old 21-08-2019, 03:05 AM
Seeker
Hi

Hi Miwako,

Welcome...I am a newbie too :)
Old 21-08-2019, 05:12 PM
Master
hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 21-08-2019, 07:22 PM
Master
Hail and well met Miwako. Welcome to SF!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 26-08-2019, 09:27 PM
Pathfinder
welcome miwako