Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 18-05-2018, 03:52 PM
Master

Next reading for moonincancer.
Old 19-05-2018, 01:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Hope this helps.

Next reading is for moonincancer...
Old 05-06-2018, 08:56 PM
Master

I just found this thread, and I would like to practice with a new deck. Do you have a question, moonincancer?
Old 06-06-2018, 09:48 AM
Master

Thanks gypsymystique.
I had requested a health reading. Is the regimen I am on currently good for me? Also, should I follow the diet advice I have recently read about in a book?
Old 06-06-2018, 02:36 PM
Master

I work the late shift, so I have to get to this when I get back. Don't just want to keep you hanging.
Old 07-06-2018, 02:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Thanks gypsymystique.
I had requested a health reading. Is the regimen I am on currently good for me? Also, should I follow the diet advice I have recently read about in a book?

As I shuffled, the Queen of Pentacles jumped out of the deck, indicating a positive and grounded environment, so I would take it that your health goal is good for your physical body in general.

Well, the current regimen brings you a lot of physical and emotional stability, for lack of a better way of putting it. Page of pentacles and queen of cups in the past. Queen of pentacles is on it, death in the environment and king of cups is the outcome. There's a closure here. With my weight that often means ending a cycle, good or bad. This has lots of balance for you with pentacles being the physical body and water also representing the body and emotions.

The new diet comes with a lot of um...nagging from other people. That could mean it sounds radical to them or they just want to control you.

Judgement and 9 of swords in the past. The chariot is on it, 2 of swords in the environment and the knight of wands is the outcome.

I layed 1 more card to find the ace of wands. There is action, movement and speed with the one in the book. Some people would find that more exciting with the other. You seem to get results either way.

I checked on balance with the latter, and you get temperance there, so there's balance either way.

Seems like your only question should be whether you want slow and steady or fast and furious.
Old 07-06-2018, 09:55 AM
Master

Thank you so much Gypsymystique. Please post your question as well:)
Old 07-06-2018, 01:52 PM
Master

Do I have enough information to stop researching for my current project?
Old 08-06-2018, 05:58 AM
Master

Gypsy mystique
Advice card suggests that you need a fresh perspective. Being too attached to a particular outcome might be blocking objectivity. Seek other people's opinion, take a break and come back. If you stop now with the existing research work: conflict cards coming up. Chaos and conflict which will eventually clear the air (5swords,5 cups). You may feel conflicted and defeated but the overall situation card is 9 wands/Spiritual Strength. Don't give up now. Your reserves are being tested. You are this close to a break through. If you keep researching, ace pentacles/prosperity begins and 4 wands: a brief period of rest. Let your intuition guide you (3rd eye chakra).
A little more hard work after a brief break and a fresh perspective will help you forge ahead to victory/6 wands. Hope this helps.
Moon question: What kind of work suits me best now?
Old 08-06-2018, 09:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Gypsy mystique
Advice card suggests that you need a fresh perspective. Being too attached to a particular outcome might be blocking objectivity. Seek other people's opinion, take a break and come back. If you stop now with the existing research work: conflict cards coming up. Chaos and conflict which will eventually clear the air (5swords,5 cups). You may feel conflicted and defeated but the overall situation card is 9 wands/Spiritual Strength. Don't give up now. Your reserves are being tested. You are this close to a break through. If you keep researching, ace pentacles/prosperity begins and 4 wands: a brief period of rest. Let your intuition guide you (3rd eye chakra).
A little more hard work after a brief break and a fresh perspective will help you forge ahead to victory/6 wands. Hope this helps.
Moon question: What kind of work suits me best now?

Sounds perfect. Thank you.