Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-04-2011, 10:14 PM
Knower

Miracle by psychic surgery

Hello. I would like to share with this forums, something miraculous that happened to my uncle.

I had never truly believed that there was a world beyond our 5 senses, until what happened to him.

He had been in a coma for about one and a half week, and there was very little hope for him returning to life without his brain being in comparison to a tomato, the cause was a heart attack due to extreme consumption of tobacco and unhealthy foods.

My grandfather, the father of mentioned uncle, who is a great believer and the bearer of a strong 6th sense. Told me that he had contacted an old friend of his, who he said was a spiritual healer or something like that. At first i thought, here he goes about this spiritual nonsense once again. But after he finished saying what he had done, i was baffled. He said that she had sent "spirit doctors" to help my uncle the day before he rose from bed in full health.

There is no definite proof of that there is a spiritual world, and there probably will never be a proof justifiable in terms of scientific methods.

But we as humans, do have the ability to judge for ourselves what we believe in from what we have heard of or witnessed. Until the rulers of our modern world take into conclusion that, science is not the answer to all of our questions and mysteries, we will not go forward.