Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-10-2019, 12:14 AM
Knower

Not Sure What to make of this

Yesterday I fell asleep early, around 7pm, but woke back up at about 9:30pm. I turned on the tv, ate some pizza, by the time 11 o'clock came around I decided it was time to try to get back to sleep, I had stuff to do in the morning.

So as I usually do, I went to meditation. As I silenced my mind something different happened that I never felt before, at least not in the same way. It was like a building tension in the middle of my forehead. Figuring it was my third eye I decided not to think too much about it and decided to just keep meditating and accepting the sensation as a part of the experience.

Before I knew it I was in the dream world, I was still on my couch (where I've grown a habit of sleeping... for the tv) laying down. And then, it felt like someone was in my house, like I heard something. I got up from the couch, my house was unusually dark, all the lights were off. I went to go check the back door as I walked through the hall way and infront of the door all I could see were the whites of someones eyes.

After that I was wrestled and taken down the hallway into my fathers room where suddenly I was the height of a small child, the room was warmly lit, like morning time, my father was laying in bed peacefully sleeping, but there was a man, the man who came into the house, who's eyes I saw in the dark, the one who drug me into my fathers room, was sitting at the foot of his bed by his side staring at me. Smiling at me, the kind of smile that said "go ahead and try doing whatever you want it's not going to work."

The man was dark skinned, possibly hispanic, had dark hair, light rimmed glasses (like 90's but slimmer), wearing a yellow shirt. I stood there staring at him, begging him in my heart not to hurt my dad because he didn't deserve to get hurt. But he just smiled at me, he was going to do what he wanted to do. I felt so powerless, I couldn't do anything, until I ran out the door.

It was dark again, I remember trying to get out the front door as fast as I could. I unlocked the dead bolt, ran outside and tried to yell for help but my attempts were useless. All I could muster up was this awkward muted yell in my throat that didn't seem to go anywhere. I ran up to a house and knocked on the door, but the house was empty and it had no walls. It was just a frame with furniture in it.

I ran down those steps, went to the street to seek out safety. I kept trying to yell, forcing it as best I could.

When I finally got out the word help, I woke up.

As I awoke I found myself still making that noise in my throat.

Back on the couch in the dark. I woke just as I did in the dream. I looked at the clock, I don't remember what time it was.

I don't remember if I got up to go check things out or if I laid back down.

But i remember not much time went by.

and I remember waking up this morning and wondering to myself what the hell that was.

I can't tell if it was a message, or a spiritual attack or maybe even a little bit of both.

I've traveled before. It's a gift in my family. This was uncomfortably close to home.

And that man, it was like I was powerless to him.

He was sitting on the left side of my dad, and coming from a christian rooting I can't help but wonder if that might have some significance.

I also wonder if it's a spirit in my house maybe.

Based off of how I was able to describe this, what category do you think this sort of experience falls into?
Old 23-10-2019, 07:35 PM
Suspended
Master
I see you haven't had a reply on this so I'll try and help - i'm not an expert on AP, just done it once, yet!! But I do know about energy vibrations - I have a thread on here - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9 - I would increase your energy vibration, and get any fear right out of your mind, especially before going to sleep.

Talk to your 'Support Team' Angel's/Guides/HS they are your best friends - I have a strong bond with mine, and speak to Jesus for guidance...

Also before going to sleep think of high energy vibrational words eg love light peace joy calm delight etc - just resight some of them its powerful high quality energy to your 'system' - mind'body'spirit...

You can also increase energy vibrations for your property and loved ones if you look it up... hope this helps.
Old 30-10-2019, 06:37 PM
Knower

thanks

:) i really appreciate your words and kindness.