Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 24-06-2014, 04:48 PM
1life

Getting started. Positive ALWAYS precedes the negative .

Quote:
Originally Posted by zip58
I have noticed duality all my life and was interested in it. I knew it meant something that I needed to grasp. Then I learned that all is one and to let duality go.
Having said that, I am open to what you are trying to teach. To some, that might mean going backwards, but there must be some reason I am drawn to this. So, please carry on. I am listening.

Thx zip, you will not be disappointed . It will lead you to a better place in life .

It's very basic and will reveal ANY lie , any negative in your life and the lives of others .

Do the simple drills. The drill will not go flat right away. It will take as long as it takes.

Use the drill and notice things in your life that relate to the drill.

Let me know if you have any questions .
Old 25-06-2014, 03:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1life
hey Gem thx for your input.

my goal is to show others some very interesting things about life in this universe.
\

Awesome!

Quote:
i will demonstrate how a positive always comes before a negative. how every thing in the universe has a positive and negative pole and much more, so its not just about opposition or just about sequence or just about dual packages and universal parables that demonstrate the law of duality .

OK. Sounds interesting.

Quote:
i will say without any doubt that those who are sincerely interested in using this simple exercise will have huge benefits from it .

the benefits will be many many many new realizations about life in our universe.

Cool!

Quote:
for example. why is it light 12 hrs a day and dark 12 hours a day ?

The days change in length according to season, and globally, it's day and night at the same time?

Quote:
which comes first ?

Where should we define the starting point?

Quote:
when the student has MASTERED this wisdom there will be no answer he or she can not answer them self . period.

Did I get it right?

Quote:
that's how " good " this is

Pretty good'

Quote:
it will explain SOOOOO much about life , others, self and the universe.

It's not working so far.

Quote:
how good is that ?

Not bad at all.

Quote:
its not gonna happen over night or a week or a day but some benefits will start right away for those not opposed in using it .

its not a theory that's is just considered. Its a hands on practical method .

Sounds like fun
Old 25-06-2014, 05:19 AM
1life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
\

It's not working so far.

keep at it .
Old 25-06-2014, 03:31 PM
1life

The next

Time to form sentences. The purpose is to vanish lies, untruths, illusion and other forms of opposition .
Old 25-06-2014, 08:06 PM
Experiencer

I'm gonna poke some holes in this just because I felt the urge, lol.

Quote:
The very best parables ( IMO ) are created to show one specific point. My point is to show you the basic law of duality and how it holds everything we perceive in the universe together.
Why is there even such a word as non-dualism, and furthermore it's opposite of duality.

Quote:
its what ever YOU decide is positive or neg. Look around the room, notice things that oppose. Your positive and neg may oppose others positives and neg's and you'll understand why too.
Yeah, sure. Without someone to judge and even define positive and negative there would be no positive and negative. (non-dualism). Positive and negative are made up words without referring to anything real, remove them and see what's left. (if you even have the courage to knock down the support below you).

Quote:
everything in the universe . every particle that we perceive is made of a positive and negative, from the smallest single object to the size of a Galaxy.
I can't perceive particles, I've only heard about them and had them illustrated by scientists. So my limit is imagination.

Quote:
a thing will not exist without two poles. no exception.
What's the opposite of human?

Quote:
what you need to learn to really benefit from this is to make your own packages from scratch rather than read someone else's.
First off, I don't NEED anything other than food, water, air and sleep. I made my own "packages" so that's kinda why I'm doing this in the first place.

Quote:
being smart+ is a positive+ good+ desirable+ thing.
then
being dumb- is a neg- bad- undesirable -thing.
Not necessarily, you're falling for social conditioning here. That's pretty much the source of your judgments about this. Learn to just be and duality is a non-issue. To me being dumb is positive and being smart is bad, or whatever floats my boat in a given situation. I put my money on flexibility about everything. You know... Be like water my friend?

Quote:
the law of duality proves it so .
It's not a law other than for you, it proves nothing outside your own mind.
Old 15-08-2014, 02:57 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwerg
Not necessarily, you're falling for social conditioning here. That's pretty much the source of your judgments about this. Learn to just be and duality is a non-issue. To me being dumb is positive and being smart is bad, or whatever floats my boat in a given situation. I put my money on flexibility about everything. You know... Be like water my friend?

Well stated. Cause and effect is conditional. Considering opposites is purely a mental means of entertainment without context. Each event that we experience is an unique confluence of variables which will never be repeated again in exactly the same way. "Repetition" is the "appearance of a cycle of similarity but it's only an illusion of convenience.

Take hot and cold for instance. What is either being applied to? Beneficial or deadly, or simply neutral as an occurrence in space. Duality may indeed exist as an aspect of experience and as a stimulative influence, but it's untraceable on any meaningful level. Try and pin it down intellectually and watch it evaporate under detailed meditation.

"Be like water my friend", is a most reasonable advice!
Old 15-08-2014, 11:14 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Complementaries and Opposites

( = concave-convex = complementaries

O = micro-withIN and macro-withOUT

180 degrees <---> = opposite directions

90 degrees + = complementaries not neccessarrily opposites

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 15-08-2014, 11:44 PM
1life

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
( = concave-convex = complementaries

O = micro-withIN and macro-withOUT

180 degrees <---> = opposite directions

90 degrees + = complementaries not neccessarrily opposites

r6
awsome but you forgot to add one thing .

the >< and the <> is not + to *^^. Its a kitty unit in reverse of $. Thats right you forgot the $. Money is power , power is V8 Hemi devided by mpg

list to the lyrics of this tune very very closely. Its by mannford man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlBifX0H3yg
Old 16-08-2014, 12:03 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1life
awsome but you forgot to add one thing .the >< and the <> is not + to *^^. Its a kitty unit in reverse of $. Thats right you forgot the $. Money is power , power is V8 Hemi devided by mpg
list to the lyrics of this tune very very closely. Its by mannford man

Huh? "Money"? "Kitty unit in reverse"? I'm soryy 1life, but none of these connects to actually make any sense. imho.

>IN<

<OUT>

Male and female-- kittys, dogs, frogs etc.... ----are not opposites they are complementaries.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman