Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 14-02-2011, 01:02 PM
townsk

bit of help needed

hi firstky im new to the site and i apologise for the length of this post but any help/advice would be much appreciated

for many years ive always been blamed for attracting spirits to other people homes/places never my own - ive always sensed "something" but never knew what - to be honest the whole thing terrifys the life out of me but i totally believe and intreguied to learn more but fear stops me and always has done.

I have the most active imagination possible and can turn the silliest of sounds into something else - that aside both my parents died in the house i live in now and it took me a long long time to come to peace with the house - now i have seen some mediums and they have all said the same to develop my skills - and please dont take offence but i dont think its for me - i know when my parents are around and I take comfort from that however recently odd things have been happening in my home and I need some help/advice before i loose my mind

I have a 6yr old daughter who talks to the fariers - i dont discourage her or anything but she also has imaginary friends - again i dont tell her off for it and just ask her to ask them politley to leave mammy alone

my eldest son is away at present and im wondering if him being away from home has something to do with goings on - it started with the sky remote going missing - 3 hours we searched the house for - gave in went to bed - got up and there it was under the cushion - it absolutley wasnt there when I looked - my little gir said the farys took it and hid it - then the next day my alarm on my mobile phone was going off - its always beside my bed - it wasnt it was across the room in the pocket of my hoddie that i had on the day before?????

now my other half doesnt believe - he 2 lost his parents and unless something stands in front of him he is a none believer until the other day - he has a lucky stone that our daughter gave to him years ago and its always in his pants pocket - when getting dressed yesterday something made him look at the top of the bedroom door - there balanced perfect on it was his stone - no one was in the house except my other half - ok so im starting to freek out a bit now but what has me totally scared is - my 2nd child came running down the stairs in tears with her photo of her and her brother ripped in half - its always been in a photo frame for years and sits in her wardrobe (i have to point out at this time she has not been told about my other halfs stone etc)

what makes it worse was that her and her brother had an argument on the friday night via text and email - i know that photo was fine as i put her ironing away

so i did try and see someone last night at my spirtulats church for help but I didnt want to impose and had a quick chat to which a little woman told me ooo you may have a poltogighst (great that freeked me out even more) she said she is happy to come to my houise and have a look around but to be honest im not sure that is the answer im frightend in case she tells me something is there other than my parents

any advice/help is more than welcome
Old 15-02-2011, 09:25 AM
Mothwing

I think the key here - and I know this is going to be difficult - is do not be frightened. Remember that it is your house, not theirs, and you can tell them to leave whenever you like. Sit down with the family to talk about it, and make it a group effort and decision to tell these things (spirits, ghosts, poltergeist, whatever the case) to leave. You have to put your will behind it and then don't worry about it anymore.

However, if you really want to know what's going on, you might try Google searching for paranormal investigators in your area. (The "right" ones will not charge you for an investigation.) This is just an idea, as paranormal teams are almost always interested in finding new places to search. Explain your situation to them and talk to them on the phone or face to face before an investigation to make certain what they are planning to do (and if there is something they want to do that you don't agree with, tell them no). Even if they don't do an investiation, they can hopefully help you find some answers.

There's all those Hollywood horror films that make spirits/ghosts look terrifying. Just know that these things cannot harm you. It might be possible that they could affect the energy or feel of an area, but you can change that easily by not being afraid and remaining positive and in control. The case probably is, if there is indeed a spirit/ghost of some sort, that it is confused and just trying to communicate in some way. You can tell it (again as a family, that is important) that it is frightening you and that you would like for it to stop moving things around - it is your house after all. Again, you could ask it to leave/move on if that is what you really want.
Old 15-02-2011, 10:31 AM
townsk

Many thanks for they advice I think once I can calm myself down I will look to perhaps look a bit further into developing myself however in the mean time I have asked to be left alone

will keep you updated

many thanks