Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-03-2013, 02:42 AM
mr phil

very new

Well last Sunday something happened to me that has never happened before .
Actually it started about a month before. I was sleeping and I was having a weird dream. But it FELT REAL. I was aware that I was in bed and I felt two hands pushing down on me but there was nothing there. But it was really happening. I could not move on my own but the hands that were not there were moving me. I could not tell if I was awake or asleep. It felt like I was awake. But I could not move. Then suddenly the hands pushed back down on me kind of bouncing me . Now I am saying hands , but I never saw them .I could just tell you what two hands pushing down on you feel like.
When I awoke I was very confused and could still remember the feeling of what happened.
I have never had any experience with any of this kind of thing and I do not know anybody who has either. I still really do not know why but I Goggled Astral Projection and found some sites that had brief explanation and how to kind of thing.
SO.....That is as far as I went with this. Then Sunday night I woke up around 4 am and got up yo use the bathroom and went back to bed cause I had to work in the morning . I fell asleep face down and next thing I know I am very aware that I am laying in bed face down and I feel like I am starting to float upward. It was very very real and a very very weird sensation. I was very much like I was tethered to my body like a balloon I was floating out of my body and it felt weird as heck ,but I was aware that my body was asleep or rather not moving but I was .I what I thought was trying to happen and tried to let it happen .Then I was aware of my dog downstairs winning. I kept concentrating on letting it happen. Then it felt like I was starting to roll out to one side and I thought that would work and I think it almost did but I could not do it. I told myself that I should be able to control it. Then I seemed to be having a very VIVID dream. In the dream I was not alone. during the dream I woke up. It took me a little while to figure out if I was awake or asleep and still dreaming.
So holy cow.... What happened ? I have never ever experienced anything like these experiences before . I was very excited about what I think was happening. I was very glad to find this site. I really wanted to tell someone about this. I have not told anyone else. I truly never ever thought this kind of thing could really happen , but I do now.
I am somewhat open minded as far as feeling that there is something else out there . I do believe in spirits or ghosts or whatever you want to call it. I did experience the presence of a spirit 30 years ago and have always believed that there is something or maybe another realm like the Astral .
I want to know more about this and try to really separate.
Well thats it I just really needed to tell someone.

Last edited by mr phil : 14-03-2013 at 04:36 AM.
Old 15-03-2013, 09:53 AM
Master

Welcome to the site. It is great that you had that experience. You can always tell people on the forum as we think alike. I would not tell anyone else unless you know that they believe it as well. The more practice you get, the better you will get. You will know for yourself what should I have done to make it work. Everyone is different so what works for one person may not work for another. If I let myself spiritually move slightly or slowly without doing anything, the experience often ends. I have to move myself spiritually unless I am moving very fast. I learnt that from my own experiences.
Old 15-03-2013, 10:56 AM
steak97

This is good, this is the beginning, You think this was cool just wait keep going, A new world is waiting for you. You can stop the hands holding you . Banish them like you would a treaspasser. They will leave
Old 15-03-2013, 10:20 PM
Yogi Palooza

It sound to me like it's sleep paralysis, this is something that occurs when someone is about to leave their physical body or coming back. I suggest you buy Robert Monroe's book, Journeys out of the body. He is an astral projection pioneer, and it's a great read for someone who is new to this whole phenomena, it's best you informe yourself about OBE's as much as possible. So you know what you're dealing with, what to expect etc... Also please take a look at TheSpiritualCatalyst's channel on youtube, more specificly her video on Astral Projection.
Old 16-03-2013, 03:00 AM
mr phil

Yes Suzy . I was happy to find the site because I knew I could not tell most people about this ,but it was so amazing I had to talk to someone. Thank you all for the advice and encouragement.
Yogi . I did watch the video on the Spiritual Catalyst channel and that was good.
I feel the hands were trying to help me and make me aware of this possibility . It was like they were trying to wake me up to their world and I think they did.
I had another sleep paralysis . I think I was starting to experience the separation again but was suddenly aware of movement next to me It took alot to wake up . I could not move for a while but forced through it. Turns out the movement was my Bichons. LOL. Better luck next time.
Old 17-03-2013, 02:52 PM
mr phil

I just ordered Robert Monroe's book " Journeys out of Body "
Old 18-03-2013, 12:26 AM
Yogi Palooza

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr phil
I just ordered Robert Monroe's book " Journeys out of Body "
Very happy to hear this, I really feel you'll enjoy his book considering Robert talks about experiencing almost the same thing you have. After reading his fist book you'll already have tons of information on the whole phenomena and will be training how to induce an OBE properly. Also, if possible make sure you check out his other two books: Far Journeys and Ultimate Journeys, if you really liked his first book. I'm the type of person who believes that nothing is an accident, so that includes you getting into the whole OBE phenomenon. Much of luck to you friend, in your journeys!