Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Music

Closed Thread

Old 21-08-2006, 05:02 PM
developing1

Exclamation Euphoric dance music

Hi everyone,

I strongly recommend Euphoric dance music! when i listen to it and shut my eyes it takes me on a wonderfull journey!

best wishes

developing1
Old 26-08-2006, 08:38 PM
Administrator
Do you have any recommended artists and songs?
...Sigh...
Mortality is as fragile as a Rose.
(From a note found on an Altar next to a single red Rose, signed by "The Goth Bride")
Love is the most important thing in the world...
http://www.devolution.co.uk | http://www.mattwarne.com | http://www.voluptas.info
Old 17-10-2006, 03:09 PM
Master
The Dance Music scene is brimming over with vitality, its a bit calmer now than it was a few years ago but its still full of inventiveness and originality. I'm not sure what Euphoric Dance music is, its all euphoric as far as I'm concerned; upbeat, vital, driving etc.
It does take you on a journey or 'trip' when you listen to it. Its inspirational and spiritual down to its most insignificant notes.
Highly recommend it.
The best thing to do is to find a compilation by a DJ, he selects the best tracks and compiles them into one album, while blending and mixing them into one continueous streem of music. Different DJ's have different tastes and styles so finding which ones taste you prefer or like best is purely up to you.
There are a few 'Mega Star DJ's' who are very good at what they do;

John Digweed
DJ Tiesto
Sasha
Deep Dish
Dave Seaman
Paul Oakenfold

etc. etc. There is a lot of good DJ's. A compilation album by any of the above would be pretty good.
There is also a dance music record label called Global Underground which hardly ever puts its foot wrong, most of its releases are excellent.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 17-10-2006, 05:28 PM
Deactivated Account
i absolutely agree, isn't this the same music which is described as 'trance' or am i just getting old lol, indians have been flying away to drumbeats since the year dot it's the same thing imo. also we are enveloped in a 'drumbeat' within the womb the most natural and comfy place in the world, no wonder it carries us off when we hear variants of it xx
Old 17-10-2006, 11:13 PM
BLAIR2BE

yeah daisy! the first drum beat we ever hear.... we "remember" the drums for ever
Old 17-10-2006, 11:41 PM
Deactivated Account
they do attract us blair
Closed Thread