Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-09-2011, 02:44 AM
amalia0

Is this man my twin flame??PLEASE HELP!

I AM EXPLAINING THIS YEAR BY YEAR.
2004-it was late at night,i was almost half asleep when i heard something about him.didnt see his face,body,voice or anything abt him.
NO mention of him again.
2008-on 31st march i saw him coming down the ramp way and immediately i blurted out that hes the man i heard about years ago and strangely he was the one!
i liked him immediately and felt some sort of affinity.i was interested in a guy(WHO WAS 4 YEARS OLDER TO ME) but the same time that guy brought up a gf.i had no option and i forget abt him.(again i made a bf but that too ended within 3 months.)
the entire year i felt that we might have been like brother and sister in past life due to our uncanny similarity.
i recognized his voice on an audio clip even though i had never heard it before.
2009-whatever i wanted him to acheive he accomplished that.i would get frustrated and then he would get something big in his career.
2010-didnt watch as much coz i was busy with my new bf but that guy turned out a villian and in just 3 months my relationship with him broke off.all of a sudden.we never fought or even had an arguement yet break up.
suddenly flashes and images of his face began cropping up in my mind during april.i couldnt understand why coz i never liked him romantically.
i made up my mind that i had began to like him as everytime i would see his face the moment i closed my eyes.
in september it dawned on me that maybe we had some connection but i didnt have much evidence apart from feelings.
every time i would arrive to watch him he would be there at the same time.
2011-in january i comapared him to my ex thinking my ex was better coz he was single and younger and this man was attached and not good for me.for 3 days i remained upset as if someone had died.this man didnt come in my mind at all.finally i sincerely prayed that he was better than my ex and slowly i saw his face in my mind.the next day when i shampooed my hair black water came out of my hair as if i had colored my hair!though i shampooed everyday!and i was cheerful and he was back in my mind.
Images showing him celebrating with a blonde girl which got verified.he acheived something big in his career on 3rd may and i had the image on 4th may at night. i checked on 5th and found out.
He had a concussion and i was practically distressed.
He was suppose to go to a party(always went)but this time i felt somehow that he wouldnt come and just exactly he didnt come!
I had a feeling that he had gone somewhere and i should check his website (as i had feelings of desperation) and when i checked he had gone to a radio event on 18th july and i found out on 19th.
My head is constantly filled with his thoughts.i want to get rid of him but just cant no matter how hard i try.i am only 20 hes 31.I did everything to get rid of him but either someone crops up his name or someone gifts me his pictures.everytime he keeps reappearing.When i close my eyes i see his face,whenever i see him i get goosebumps or strange sensations in my heart too.he refuses to go.as if hes always with me.and i have this sudden strange urge to go to US and whoever tries to distract me moves away from my life(my 2 bfs).
how can i forget him when he isnt going away.i dont want to be with him as hes attached but yet it persists.
We have similarities,like the way we sit,talk,behavior,palm shape and palm lines are almost the same,tastes,choices,early school life its like we are mirrors but we do have our differences.
but hes an american and lives in US.AND HES ATTACHED AND 11 YEARS OLDER THAN ME.i am sick of it.my head is filled with him.what is it/???why is he in my life???why do i feel such intensity towards him??
Old 16-09-2011, 05:54 AM
amalia0

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help
Old 16-09-2011, 07:45 AM
Enlightener

Hello,

I am not sure, in answer to your question. Maybe these people can help, ask them for a reading, it is not too expensive and they'll be able to help you out.

www.twinflames.ca

love and light to you
Old 16-09-2011, 08:04 AM
Deactivated Account

amalia, interesting story, just curious ~ have you actually met this person ? Just a bit confusing if you have or haven't.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 16-09-2011, 11:44 AM
Master

Sounds like him being your twinsoul (o.k. just to give this phenomenon a name). I recognize all of the feelings yoú describe. And I can tell you for sure, you won't be able to get rid of him. He will always be with you, whatever you do and where ever you go. Doesn't mean you've got to put your life on hold or you can't go on doing your own things. But you have to accept that he will always be with you in spirit. If it is meant to be, the two of you will come together, ever.
Old 16-09-2011, 01:28 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphea
Sounds like him being your twinsoul (o.k. just to give this phenomenon a name). I recognize all of the feelings yoú describe. And I can tell you for sure, you won't be able to get rid of him. He will always be with you, whatever you do and where ever you go. Doesn't mean you've got to put your life on hold or you can't go on doing your own things. But you have to accept that he will always be with you in spirit. If it is meant to be, the two of you will come together, ever.

Hi Nymphea - you are too right there, you cannot get rid of him, he is always there! No matter where i am and whatever i'm doing, day in, day out - my tf is always there!
Old 16-09-2011, 02:05 PM
amalia0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphea
thanks
i thought so too thats why i checked the net to know more about twin souls.
nd when i read the situations in a twin soul relationship i was amazed,it matched exactly!
its just that we are so different that it seems impossible to come together.
Old 16-09-2011, 02:35 PM
Master

you shall know that even though hes always going to be there, you have still a choice how you want to live your life. Even though youre getting pictures and images etc and thoughts from him, you can still live your own life. Heck, you dont even have to go where he goes,if you dont want to. I would suggest that you try to accept and make peace with the whole thing, and let it lay,and live your life as normal,doing the things you want to do and being with the people you want to. If it is meant to be, he will get in your life, without you doing anything or going somewhere. Remember, just because someone is your twinflame, he doesnt even have to be a nice person or a decent person,or can have major problems with themselves. That doesnt change, if its that way. Also remember,that anything of light respects free-will. It could also be,that you are becoming more in tune and more "psychic". It seems to happen as well on top of twinflame experiences.
dont be too freaked out by what you see and hear, but accept it and detach from it,live your life, and if its meant to,it will be.
Old 16-09-2011, 03:32 PM
79810PM

amalia0,

I had a vision of tf when I was about the same age as yourself, it was a vision of a man that looked similar(to tf) & then God Gave me details that would not come to pass for over 25 yrs later! In that timeframe, HE (GOD) Had me develop myself, understanding of HIM, etc.

If you can think of Adam & Eve, original sin, where both eat from the tree of, "Knowledge of, good & evil." Truth is that God Is Love.

I do not believe these are exactly the same one to another, perhaps this man is your tf /sm & maybe yrs from now (or next week) you will meet up & something come to pass. What I find in this & life is that most important is the lessons thereof, love/loving others, developing self & being true (to God, is how I see it).

TF reminds me a lot of everyone in my family, rather rolled into one (person) & of course God Is All.
I don't fall, "out of love," (not remaining in love with but still loving) with the men I have dated, but it is a continual adding upon, that which is, love & my understanding, turning to God daily & ask Him To Show me more, of that which He Wants me to see & He Does.
Old 18-09-2011, 09:21 AM
amalia0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79810PM
amalia0,

I had a vision of tf when I was about the same age as yourself, it was a vision of a man that looked similar(to tf) & then God Gave me details that would not come to pass for over 25 yrs later! In that timeframe, HE (GOD) Had me develop myself, understanding of HIM, etc.

If you can think of Adam & Eve, original sin, where both eat from the tree of, "Knowledge of, good & evil." Truth is that God Is Love.

I do not believe these are exactly the same one to another, perhaps this man is your tf /sm & maybe yrs from now (or next week) you will meet up & something come to pass. What I find in this & life is that most important is the lessons thereof, love/loving others, developing self & being true (to God, is how I see it).

TF reminds me a lot of everyone in my family, rather rolled into one (person) & of course God Is All.
I don't fall, "out of love," (not remaining in love with but still loving) with the men I have dated, but it is a continual adding upon, that which is, love & my understanding, turning to God daily & ask Him To Show me more, of that which He Wants me to see & He Does.

THANKS AGAIN
i am confused,you know completely torn by my feelings

i day i want to forget him and the other day i want to be with him

the problem is him being attached now you can understand what attached means,either a gf or a wife
if he wasnt i would have been much happier.

but i have no control over my feelings
its not in my hand