Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-09-2011, 03:24 PM
martyn862

TF energy fields

Can the energy field of a twin create imbalances in the energy field of the other twin (especially when the two are separated because of disagreements)?? These imbalances surface as energetic, emotional, physical problems.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:50 PM
Enlightener

I'd suggest that what is actually happening is the balancing of the couples energies. This can cause things to 'come up', which is what I think you mean by imbalances, it is all an act to true balance.

Take out the 'im' - the balancing of energy surfaces 'problems'.
Old 10-09-2011, 09:55 PM
Tuliana

Well, I can say that I feel much better when I am with my tf.

On the other hand, and of strange coincidence- when we got back together after a number of years, he developed a fairly serious illness. It became the next barrier in a very long list of obstacles.

In fact, that is why I originally posted- I swear I felt/feel like something is intentionally keeping us seperated. It was just too bizarre and beyond frustrating.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by martyn862
Can the energy field of a twin create imbalances in the energy field of the other twin (especially when the two are separated because of disagreements)?? These imbalances surface as energetic, emotional, physical problems.

Yes... deep soul mate connections usually disturb our familiar balance patterns, in the process of stimulated growth and awakening. Gradually re-balancing happens at higher levels as we accept and allow it all to go.

Xan

Old 10-09-2011, 11:40 PM
Twinflamefound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Yes... deep soul mate connections usually disturb our familiar balance patterns, in the process of stimulated growth and awakening. Gradually re-balancing happens at higher levels as we accept and allow it all to go.

Xan

This makes so much sense. The best way I can describe it, is like someone has picked me up and plonked me into another universe. Everything, including emotions, feels so different.
Old 11-09-2011, 05:58 AM
misstigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

Xan

What about when you're around your TF and other people - and your TF hates your guts - does everyone around you pick up on this negative energy?
Old 11-09-2011, 09:53 AM
martyn862

I don't understand the reason why after our meeting and separation I started to suffer energetic, emotional, physical problems. These "problems" have paralysed my life. On the other hand the life of my TF goes on without any sort of these problems. He's ok and stable (luckily). Why?

I left him because of disagreements. He blamed for the separation. He was very resentful towards me. (Unconsciously) can his grudge be the reason of my energetic discomforts??

There are days when I feel a energy around me (sometimes it's oppressive) and I see or hear his name everywhere I go. It torments me.

How can I protect myself? I want to "heal" this situation for my peace of mind.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:28 AM
Master
martyn... Whatever the reason for your problems, from his resentment or your own issues, it's still yours to deal with and find a way to heal.

A good way is with EFT - Emotional Freedom Techniques - which uses acupressure points along with healing affirmations. This method works so well it's amazing.

There's an introductory article at:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4478

Xan

Old 15-09-2011, 12:19 PM
martyn862

Thank you for the suggestion Xan, I'm going trough the kundalini awakening process, It amplifies my emotions.

I've noticed that I'm becoming ultra sensible to the energy fields of the people around me physically too. Their energies (especially when they are not positive) disturb me sometimes.
Old 15-09-2011, 09:26 PM
Master
Then, martyn, I suggest even more that you do some energy practice that allows your energy sensitivities to balance and flow more smoothly. EFT is one way, and QiGong is very simple practice you can learn from YouTube.

Xan